Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
hmm, is there any way to make Sasha move faster? She walks extremely slow in this huge maps ... most of play time is about walking slowly through the are -.-

Jan 11, 2018
Hi everyone !
I can't find the exit of the tunnels. It's really dark and I always come back to my starting point.
Could you help me ?
TY

Shadowndev99

Dec 13, 2019
not sure if anyone ask this yet or not but can someone post thier save? i am to lazy to play thou XD i just wanna see the scenes lol
No dont do it play with yourself its so fun that way and just pass 10 min of walking and the fun with begin

leyre

Jun 29, 2017
What an absolute colossal waste of time, the animations are extremely stiff, the FMC takes too long to do anything, and apparently im forced to talk with the guy in the cave otherwise my character gets poisoned and dies, what a fantastic game . . . NOT

Edit: After making out of the cave the game does improve so, thats that

Last edited:

sweetit

Aug 17, 2020
What an absolute colossal waste of time, the animations are extremely stiff, the FMC takes too long to do anything, and apparently im forced to talk with the guy in the cave otherwise my character gets poisoned and dies, what a fantastic game . . . NOT

Edit: After making out of the cave the game does improve so, thats that

thats just polish that needs to happen, i just like the saladfingers vibe this game has

Shadowndev99

Dec 13, 2019
thats just polish that needs to happen, i just like the saladfingers vibe this game has
yes the story not so great before first cave ...its should be better way but its the only way so you know the story and whats going on around you but after that and when when you get back to the church second time the fun with begin and with alot of content after that with just little to between every show and I have enjoy it alot after the first cave until before this last update (4.0) so I advice give it a try

Shadowndev99

Dec 13, 2019
is there was an option to wear you can play in the nude the hole game?
no you cant be nake the hole game only in the happy times and yes there option of what to wear just after the ''paying'' time you will have in the church with the boys hhhhhh .... there 3 outfil to choose form they are okay but I hope next update have sexy ones in the same style

Femtal

Jul 21, 2020
I don't know if the Dev is reading this forum but I just wanted to say I love your guro scenes they are very good and its rare to see in a game too would love to see more of those when I get my paycheck I will subscribe to you on patreon because I love this project very much ;D

Poshpoi

Jul 30, 2018
I really hate this slow gameplay. If your decision was wrong you need to redo everything. I wish I could skip or at least fast forward dialogues and be able to save freely. That will make life so easier

niarrhhh

Mar 13, 2020
you can't trigger most scenes in the public gallery, the moment you press 'e' to pull out the menu for the scene, it throws you into what i assume is the patreon exclusive gallery (round room with around 6 doors, being only 3 of them interactable), was that supposed to happen?

the scenes on this other gallery room trigger normally, only the ones on the public gallery feel off; pretty sure it's a glitch since you can actually see the menu pop up before the screen completely fades out to load the other gallery room, though i'd like some confirmation on that

game looks great by the way, keep it up!

FartingRainbows

Oct 14, 2019
Hmmm.... So I'm guessing the Trapper's Tunnels is the end of the game for now?, because I can't find a way out and it's too damn dark in there ! - am still looking for damn light switch !! :D lol
Jokes aside, what I find more "meh!" about this game is; it's too dark dark in all the most important areas, thus how am I suppose to enjoy this creative game if most of it is shrouded in pitch-black darkness ?? Does the Dev think that it's too horrible to see?, thus he gets us (the players) to trip up, trip down, trip over, and trip around the good, the bad, and the ugly?? LOL.
Well, if the Trapper's Tunnels isn't the end of the game, then I'm saying it is 'cause I've had just about enough of wandering around aimlessly in the darkness.
To date: This is the darkest 3D game I've ever played. The 0-1 brightness option doesn't work, and turning up the brightness on my pc 100% doesn't improve anything.
My thoughts about the most mentioned complaints I've read in the thread and in the reviews (in no particular order, although no.1 is about my gripe (to get that out of the way first))...
1) Yes, the pitch-black darkness = Dev needs to "flick a switch" turn up the brightness / add lighting. I can't see (no pun intended) this game having a long lasting appeal if it's TOO DAMN DARK !!!!!
2) "Her walking / running speeds are too slow" = (to run: press'n'hold W, tap L-shift). Yes they are slow.. running feels like Pamela Anderson in Baywatch on a hot summers day = slow-mo and sluggish. But, meh! I found that to be easily looked because of (3) next.
3) "Maps are huge". = Actually, No, I didn't find them to me huge, unless I've yet to see this "huge map" after Trapper's Tunnels location, otherwise I found them to be quite small. Maps in Wild Life, Bonfire, Feign game are HUGE then in comparison.
4) "Vast distances between locations". = No, there isn't. I'm guessing; the game was a lot more empty in its early days, or those people are just overexaggerating. In real life I live in the country, and vast distances would vast at least 50km --- in game terms, you don't even travel half a km to reach another target.
5) "There's no direction where to go to next". = Not once did I get lost.. I was prompt to every next location.. I just followed the path that is lined with lit torches.
6) "NPC's too ugly". = Well, you knew or should've known that before downloading it.. at least look at screenshots either here at post #1 or google image searched them. If you want to play normal and real life looking people, go play some other 3D game - the intention for this game is perfectly clear.
7) "Dialog moves to slow and too fast". = Yes, it's annoying that it can't be skipped through previously seen hoards of words due to the game having automatic save points in various locations upon entry of the location. But for me I hated that I can't read as fast as it expects me to, and can't be paused. I've gotten used to being a slow reader and use it to my advantage when I immerge myself in a good game - but game won't let you - it gives you the feeling like you should play this dark game during the (real life) day because you have thing to do today so let's rush you through this game ! ;)
8) "The lag" / "Sluggish framerate". = Only high-end / expensive computers can run this smoothly. Most people have average priced pc's.. Me! I'm one of them - I tuned down the optimism as much as game allowed me to and made the game worse, not better, Low Quality + 75fps seemed the best. Old pc users probably have no hope. Game needs a button that turns off the swaying of the trees and grass. I've said a thousand times about When are Dev's going to learn that adding unnecessary swaying vegetation is what kills a game's performance. Yes it looks great and realistic an all, but 99.999% of the time is not needed.
9) "The wording of the dialogs". Yeah, not the best, and not Dev's native tongue obviously, and possibly translated through Facebook rather than Google .lol.
Overall: Even despite the darkness and dialogs, I give this game 3.5 rubber chickens out of 5. Although, strangely as I'm compelled to give 3.5/5, the replay value is a flat (0) zero, unless you're eager to continue with every update. For me, I think if I can't open a cheats console to do sandbox things to it, then I'm deleting the file where it stands (at v0.41).. I may look at it again in a year's time to see if there's any improvement on various repeated mentionables.
+ Horror not scary at all / nothing like the 'Horror' we typically know it as. <--- Says a lot from a very jumpy person)
+ Originality.
+ 3D game.
+ Sound FX, Ambience, and Music to set the mood just right.
+ Attention to detail.
+ Plus loads more.

3.10 star(s) 46 Votes