sweetit

Aug 17, 2020
If I remember right I did it more or less the following way.

Raise Pressure to max or near max
Wait until fullness goes to about 90%
Watch out that overpressure does not reach 100%
release the pressure and fill the sump.
Then repeat until sump is full then do the final push and fill overpreasure.

In the beginning you can drop fullness way down when stage raises the level of fullness you have to keep raises as well.

Be careful when you drop the fullness overpressure also drops a bit, try to keep it near 90% or it might be hard to get it up to 100% when sump is full.
Man i swear, this minigame and the discussion one is such a skill filter, just fill up the 2 first, it takes some time then fill sump
Also dont blow her up.

achnor

Aug 1, 2017
Can anyone help me? I'm currently on the part where your on the machine where the Winchers are filling you with their 'seed' and you cant go past 120%, but I'm failing miserably, i've tried it about 10 times now different ways and just can't seem to do it! Is there a trick i'm missing?

Feb 11, 2023
View attachment 3142127

Overview:
Here you will see the story of a journalist who came to interview the leader of a secluded sect far from the city. All her expectations can be a great fallacy during the journey. I suggest you get the first experience of being in this world. Don't be swallowed by fog entirely...​

Thread Updated: 2023-12-04
Release Date: 2023-12-04
Developer: Absent.Dogma
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win64: MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - -

View attachment 702891 View attachment 762873 View attachment 533504 View attachment 448572 View attachment 448571 View attachment 448579 View attachment 448565 View attachment 448596 View attachment 448562 View attachment 533509 View attachment 533508 View attachment 533503 View attachment 613751 View attachment 613754 View attachment 861564 View attachment 861565 View attachment 861566 View attachment 861570 View attachment 1225780 View attachment 861569 View attachment 1417469 View attachment 1008433 View attachment 702892 View attachment 2130081 View attachment 484929 View attachment 2639443 View attachment 2497935
can anyone tell me how to install the save file into where?? I just read the instructions, and I still dont understand what to do.

stonegate8

Apr 20, 2020
I've been a Patron for almost 3 years now. Absent's commitment to consistent updates is extremely commendable. Their reliability as a developer is pretty rare these days. That said, an overall underwhelming conclusion to the game, content-wise. The introduction of Alice as a player character was absolutely necessary; the original main character's model was absolutely hideous. Unfortunately, he game's highs were well behind it and its flaws became more noticeable after the content quality waned.

I am glad to move on to the next project, and look forward to seeing what Absent is able to do.

Helpless Noob

Jul 13, 2019
I've been a Patron for almost 3 years now. Absent's commitment to consistent updates is extremely commendable. Their reliability as a developer is pretty rare these days. That said, an overall underwhelming conclusion to the game, content-wise. The introduction of Alice as a player character was absolutely necessary; the original main character's model was absolutely hideous. Unfortunately, he game's highs were well behind it and its flaws became more noticeable after the content quality waned.

I am glad to move on to the next project, and look forward to seeing what Absent is able to do.
Also a patron. I'll give him credit for not milking the project for money. I think it's pretty obvious that he lost passion for this project and just felt obligated to work on it. Sad but it happens.

zakalwe11

May 26, 2018
The save in the folder only unlock the last chapters, not the previous ones, and some rooms in the public gallery remain locked. Anyone has a solution, or a past save?

Kyoka

May 5, 2019
funny how the dev chose that to be the main heroine. Alice looks 800 times better than the wierd faced current main heroine.
2 bad i guess.i assume the dev created alice when he had better skills making human faces coz damn the main heroine's face is uncanny as hell.

Last edited:

zeus201677

May 24, 2017
Can anyone help me? I'm currently on the part where your on the machine where the Winchers are filling you with their 'seed' and you cant go past 120%, but I'm failing miserably, i've tried it about 10 times now different ways and just can't seem to do it! Is there a trick i'm missing?
i used cheat engine to be honest

zeus201677

May 24, 2017
funny how the dev chose that to be the main heroine. Alice looks 800 times better than the wierd faced current main heroine.
2 bad i guess.i assume the dev created alice when he had better skills making human faces coz damn the main heroine's face is uncanny as hell.
i always thought what a twist it wouldve been if this entire time she was born a man.

Isudo

Nov 8, 2018
Just beat it, it is still good, Alice's storline kept the game fresh, it was a good idea to bring someone new to the table. I felt like there was too much attention to the plot and story and let's be honest, nobody cares about that. Game definitely needs skip dialogue option. Overall, still one of the best games on this site, is there anything else from this dev out there?

zeus201677

May 24, 2017
writing songs based on hgames, this one is loosely based on this game here and i love to play this while i play the game.

anyone interested in working with me DM me, also, the finished product and gallery is pretty cool, in this game, has always been a inspiration.

i liked playing this song when the player meets the winchers haha

3.10 star(s) 46 Votes