Mi China+

Jun 20, 2019
CPU: Intel Core i3 4160 @3.60GHz
GPU: Nvidia GeForce GT 530
RAM: Dual Channel 8GB

Is this enough to play this game? Low or medium is still okay if possible

TheeCoal

Dec 10, 2020
Open Cheat Engine. Open the game. Both need to be running at the same time. Then, in Cheat Engine, hit that little icon in the upper left hand corner. It should open a list of processes on your computer. Select the Threshold Road process. This will hook CE into the game. Then, go to the lower right hand corner of CE and look for "Enable Speedhacks". Check the box, then it should open a slider. Set the slider to whatever speed you want. I found 5-10 works best for traversal and skipping cutscenes. Whenever you wanna change speeds, just alt-tab out of the game, change the slider in CE, then go back to the game.
Brilliant! Thanks.

Reactions: stonegate8

moogles

Mar 7, 2018
How do you raise the resist meter during the priest event...? The approaches counter stays at 1... I tried pressing the F key for like 1-2+
minutes and every other key on the keyboard... nothing happens.

iwefuhwhweh

Jul 22, 2022
i hope there will be more bdsm and torturing in the future games and i hope soon there is a good game to play if a developer can make a game with xenomorph and facehuggers would be nice you know i never find any game with these subjects i really hope someone will make one someday

Reactions: NoahLott

NoahLott

Dec 12, 2021
great game! i especially liked the fact that when the enemy knocks you out you actually get to watch them carry your character away, rather than just teleporting.
i also loved the several instances of suspension bondage :D
especially a the "wincher" village.

3.10 star(s) 46 Votes