Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
I like sci-fi settings a lot.
Seeing the [sleep sex] and [rape] tags I gotta ask though: Is non-consensual sex avoidable?

Empiric

Throbbing Member
Respected User
Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
I like sci-fi settings a lot.
Seeing the [sleep sex] and [rape] tags I gotta ask though: Is non-consensual sex avoidable?
There's only one instance of sex where the girl is basically under influence of stronger pheromones which is unavoidable. But I wouldn't classify that as non-consensual in a classical sense, it's more of a very mild mind control, where she wants to have sex.
The only straight up rape scene is tagged in the decision with rape in caps lock, so it's hard to miss.

Empiric

Throbbing Member
Respected User
Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
So there are two updates left, ep10 on king and non-king path?
I'm not 100% decided, one option is one update for the bad guy ending and one update for the good guy ending and the other one is do the good guy ending in multiple episodes, where the MC does some more adventuring. But I'd probably do it in a separate game file then, cause the size is getting ridiculous.

Reactions: Gwinb777

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
There's only one instance of sex where the girl is basically under influence of stronger pheromones which is unavoidable. But I wouldn't classify that as non-consensual in a classical sense, it's more of a very mild mind control, where she wants to have sex.
Okay, thanks for the fast reply.

The only straight up rape scene is tagged in the decision with rape in caps lock, so it's hard to miss.
That means it's not the MC doing the raping, right?

Empiric

Throbbing Member
Respected User
Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
Okay, thanks for the fast reply.

That means it's not the MC doing the raping, right?
No, it's alien early in the game. I then kinda moved away from that content, since most people weren't really interested, at least according to polls I did.

Reactions: Grimtown

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
No, it's alien early in the game. I then kinda moved away from that content, since most people weren't really interested, at least according to polls I did.
Haha, then please convey my thanks to your supporters, because - as you can probably guess from my questions - I don't like non-con content at all. :)
Got it bookmarked now, when I come around to playing it I'll leave some feedback, maybe a review.
Good luck!

Mikilande

May 21, 2018
Scene gallery for the game. Updated for episode 8.
If you find any bugs let me know.

Just unzip the file inside the game subfolder of the main game.
Please, updated for : Through Spacetime [Ep.9]
THANK YOU in advance...

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
The baby gurl is marvelous .. I always loved the antenae gurlie from guardians of the galaqy that she
used to light up and put a warm feeling of calm and serenity into the people she touched.

Me thinks everybody wants to see more new adventures of MC,
conquering new avenues of space and loving many more babes.
We need to spread out love far beyond the stars we been circulating lately.

I'm not 100% decided, one option is one update for the bad guy ending and one update for the good guy ending and the other one is do the good guy ending in multiple episodes, where the MC does some more adventuring. But I'd probably do it in a separate game file then, cause the size is getting ridiculous.
You did a marvelous job showing the bad guy almost but not really doing the disgusting
deed to a lost hope girl brought to him as offering from a slave driver I suppose.

whenever you wanna do a face off with MC, you can easily draw inspiration from django unchained or
brad pit nazi killer flick ... should you fancy wolfenstein 2 the new collossus or wolfenstein the old blood or the new order ... the scenes where MC retributes horrid opressors with with ingenious
punishments are wildly satisfying.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Then dont. Assume every criticism is a "troll" and I am sure you'll go far. I mean with those 72 patrons, you sure making bank...

...but what do I know, I am just a "troll" :sneaky:
Unfortunately, for you, there is a distinct difference between criticism and unfounded nonsense.
You made a baseless statement & could not provide supporting evidence, when challenged.
That equates to the latter, not the former.

That's why the dev asked if you were a troll, or just supid.
This seems to be the latter, also.
-
?? I literally made all of them myself.
This is a statement of fact.
You used some basic Daz models and then attempt to morph model them a bit, but most if not all are still somewhat recognizable from their original morphs. Same basic hairstyles dont help either. Dw, I've seen far less effort being made in tons of other games.
This is not.
1629117718928.png :LOL::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Damn so there will be just end game pregnancy? I seriously hate when pregnancy is just a footnote in the epilogue. :cry:

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
Unfortunately, for you, there is a distinct difference between criticism and unfounded nonsense.
You made a baseless statement & could not provide supporting evidence, when challenged.
That equates to the latter, not the former.

That's why the dev asked if you were a troll, or just supid.
This seems to be the latter, also.
-

This is a statement of fact.

This is not.
View attachment 1355500 :LOL::ROFLMAO:
Welp, excuse me if I have better stuff to do than screenshot every game that uses the same morphs. You can say whatever you want, insult me at will, I am not the only "opinion" this is the "same" models as every other game here. And, I am not saying thats not okay, the dev just acts like he spent years modelling the morphs for his game, when he didnt. But w/e, just ignore me if I am a stupid troll.

• Angry
Reactions: KiraJames

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Welp, excuse me if I have better stuff to do than screenshot every game that uses the same morphs. You can say whatever you want, insult me at will, I am not the only "opinion" this is the "same" models as every other game here. And, I am not saying thats not okay, the dev just acts like he spent years modelling the morphs for his game, when he didnt. But w/e, just ignore me if I am a stupid troll.
I am not insulting you.
You're doing a good enough job of that, on your own.
"better stuff to do"? :unsure: What, like making unsubstantiated claims, then providing excuses, instead of evidence to support them? :ROFLMAO:

The dev told you that he created the models himself.
You argued, because you obviously know better than he does. :FacePalm:
Keep going with that, it's working well for you.

Last edited:

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
If your game can be compressed 10 times, this is a reason to think.
there always will be those complaining, one way or another.
if he compresses media in his game further, for example images (already webp), there will be those complaining "wth is with those low quality images crap...that is sooo unplayable on my 4k ultra wide screen."
if he doesnt, well, you have got it already.

at the end, perhaps it would be advisable to have compressed and uncompressed official game version, so his pledgers/supporters could dl whichever they prefer...if we are speaking of this pirate site only, it really doesnt matter, there will be unofficial compressed versions for sure.

p.s.
just for the record, perhaps it seems as this game isnt "compressed"/optimized enough, yet there are many far worse optimized games, including more than few rather popular ones.

4.10 star(s) 101 Votes