TGafy

May 14, 2020
Oh mama. Can't waut to see Nicole and Natasha pregnant
I'm new to this game and just hit a scene where Scrubs was on the tv screen. That had me lmao. I was a fan of that show and to think that it survived 1000 years... it's GOT to have one helluva fanbase.

Reactions: The_Hybrid

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
I'm new to this game and just hit a scene where Scrubs was on the tv screen. That had me lmao. I was a fan of that show and to think that it survived 1000 years... it's GOT to have one helluva fanbase.
If TNG can have Joe Piscopo then Through Spacetime can have Scrubs

walker188

Apr 30, 2017
How'd we ever deserve Eve? She saves our life, has sex with us, and encourages other women to have sex with us.

Agreed. Eve is best girl.

She's also admirably quick to accept her role as a baby momma. Brave of her, since she may be the first pregnant human in centuries... although shes gonna have a ship full of company in that regard.

I just got to get my baby gravy into that Captain.

Reactions: v1900 and Mint-ER#

walker188

Apr 30, 2017
Yeah, I hope so too. Pregnant women are hot.
Tell the dev, Frankly i'm convinced the guy wants us to be celibate. I mean its a game with nuns and there was more than 1 male character who isn't the MC. Thats almost gay.

Also, THE CAPTAIN HASN'T BEEN PROPERLY FUCKED. This is an affront to nature, shes gorgeous and sexy and deserves our baby.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Given how horny the dev is I'm glad the choices actually matter and we not being forced to fuck everything that move.

4.10 star(s) 102 Votes