EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
464598_logo_black_bg.jpg

Overview:
Thunderous Business takes place in the same universe as Devilish Business: a universe in which belief is power. You play as a recent college graduate who has a not-so-chance-encounter with Zeus, a god dying from lack of belief. He offers you the mantle - and powers - of High Priest in a last ditch attempt to revive his following and save him from eternal oblivion. As High Priest, it is your job to spread the faith throughout your city, and maybe even beyond.​

Thread Updated: 2021-05-14
Release Date: 2021-05-14
Developer: Bawdy Baron
Censored: No
Version: 0.3.4.2
OS
: Windows, Linux, Mac, Android
Language: English
Other Games: Devilish Business
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Note: Saved games from v0.3.0 will NOW work with this patch

DOWNLOAD
All: - - -
Update Only: - - - - Extras:

464595_Screenshot3.jpg 464596_Screenshot4.jpg 464597_Screenshot5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Big fan of Devilish Business so I jumped on this pretty quick. Good start gives off heavy "A Spell For All" vibes but I don't view that as a bad thing since that is one of my favorite games. Keep up the good work will bee keeping an eye on this :)

Jun 5, 2017
I've had fun with the game, but the grind to actually buy even the basic properties seems... incredible. Is there actually content if I got through the work to get that money?

Reactions: JHorcoc6

BawdyBaron

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
I've had fun with the game, but the grind to actually buy even the basic properties seems... incredible. Is there actually content if I got through the work to get that money?
I cheated to get the money and bought everything looks like it's all for future content
The content for the properties isn't there yet. As I've mentioned on my Patreon, the perspective of the game will gradually pull back. So it starts as a dating sim/harem builder where you concentrate on specific girls, but then slowly transitions into a business sim kind of thing (owning properties, assigning followers to specific tasks, etc.) and you're no longer the only one gaining followers or raising money.

As it stands, your followers do pay you a tithe each week, so earning money isn't all grinding, but there's not a lot to do with the money yet anyway.

Bug. Went to pub in the evening, didn't have enough mana, could not leave. HTML code is bugged.
Thanks for letting me know! I found the bug and have fixed it for the next update.

Mayt

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2016
When playing in mobile text get cut off And format is weried Screenshot_2019-11-05-14-04-46-667_com.android.chrome.png

Engelstein

Feb 17, 2018
Really buggy so far but I'm liking the story. Got the same bug as MrBlobby and then got another where I couldn't exit the messages screen from Cheryl. The back limit was frustrating.

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes