Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
it can be a cool game in the future but content is few for now
Also the design not suitable for xxx games ( hand control, needlessly long vertical text format)

Reactions: Whyllow

BawdyBaron

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Really buggy so far but I'm liking the story. Got the same bug as MrBlobby and then got another where I couldn't exit the messages screen from Cheryl. The back limit was frustrating.
Thanks for the feedback!

For the bug with Cheryl, I'm not sure what could have went wrong. Did the"Return" button at the bottom not work?

As for the back limit, do you think it should be increased slightly, increased a lot, or made unlimited?

BawdyBaron Have you thought about making a thread on hypnopics-collective.net? They're a site that focus specifically on the mind control fetish. You could get a lot of pointers and help there, and your game would be very much enjoyed.
I haven't posted it there yet. Devilish Business gets very little input there compared to here, so I posted Thunderous Business here first.

I'll likely add it there later today, or tomorrow.

Who can find a mysterious individual?
ull find him in the graveyard around 23:30 or midnight ..atleast thats where i found him..but im looking on where to find sophia
The mysterious individual shows up randomly at night in the graveyard, the shopping district, or the gym.

Sophia is currently the hardest girl to find. Sometime after you've spent the night with Ainsley, Sophia will start showing up at the hotel bar in the evenings of certain days. Make sure you're chatting with the bartender too. She will become instrumental in picking up girls from the bar.

where can you talk to Melissa and Jesse?
melissa is in the park 10-11 on weekends .. jesse is in the rec center 11-12 on weekdays
Melissa can also be randomly found in the afternoons if you wander around campus.

Engelstein

Feb 17, 2018
Thanks for the feedback!

For the bug with Cheryl, I'm not sure what could have went wrong. Did the"Return" button at the bottom not work?

As for the back limit, do you think it should be increased slightly, increased a lot, or made unlimited?
Return sent me back to another screen (can't remember which because I've slept since then) that when I clicked Return for that, sent me back to the Cheryl screen. As for the back button limit, I'd go with unlimited just in case stuff like this happens again. I've had it happen in other games and almost always, the back button pressed enough times let me correct it.

BawdyBaron

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Return sent me back to another screen (can't remember which because I've slept since then) that when I clicked Return for that, sent me back to the Cheryl screen.
Thanks for elaborating. You jogged my memory and I've fixed the issue for the next update. It had been so long since I wrote the system that prevents things like that from happening that I forgot to enable it for the messages from the tutoring girls.

Thanks again!

BawdyBaron

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
who and where are the third folower ?
I'm not sure if in the current version you can get more followers than the waitress & the Hotel Receptionist.
There are currently five girls that you can convert.

Julie (the waitress), Melina (hotel receptionist), Dana (university administrator), Ainsley (hairdresser - find her at the hotel bar some nights) and Sophie (businesswoman, also hotel bar some nights but only after spending the night with Ainsley).

Konz83

Feb 25, 2018
BawdyBaron Have you thought about making a thread on hypnopics-collective.net? They're a site that focus specifically on the mind control fetish. You could get a lot of pointers and help there, and your game would be very much enjoyed.
Do this.
About the game, great start and premise, got a strong "american gods" vibe. I approve. Needs more big titted models, in my opinion :giggle:

Reactions: BawdyBaron

Devka

May 8, 2017
The text message bug isn't with just cheryl. I have had it with all the tutoring girls. And clicking return just scrolls up the page.

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017

Julie (the waitress), Melina (hotel receptionist), Dana (university administrator), Ainsley (hairdresser - find her at the hotel bar some nights) and Sophie (businesswoman, also hotel bar some nights but only after spending the night with Ainsley).
I spent like 3 weeks in that bar every night and never saw Sophie there. Not sure if that's a bug or just bad luck.

Engelstein

Feb 17, 2018

Melina is the girl played by Mona Wales right? God, hurry with a bugfix I love her; didn't know she was possible at that time.

Morkar

Aug 9, 2016
I have appeared several failures

1º I have spoken to the hotel receptionist and she tells me to buy picnic items I buy them I talk to her at the hotel and she does not advance anything and the park does not appear

2nd with Dana of the administration building absolutely nothing happens I have done tutoring more than 100 times and nothing changes

Devka

May 8, 2017
I have appeared several failures

1º I have spoken to the hotel receptionist and she tells me to buy picnic items I buy them I talk to her at the hotel and she does not advance anything and the park does not appear

2nd with Dana of the administration building absolutely nothing happens I have done tutoring more than 100 times and nothing changes
You don't talk to the receptionist at the hotel after buying the picnic items, she will text you to set up a time for the picnic.

With Dana you need to just tutor the girls until you have gotten 2 sexts from each girl showing you some skin. Then you can use your power on Dana. After getting these sexts Dana is good to go.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

After using the spell on Dana she will give you 3 new girls to tutor instead of the 3 guys that you had previously. Charlotte, Nia and Sienna

Last edited:

BawdyBaron

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
I spent like 3 weeks in that bar every night and never saw Sophie there. Not sure if that's a bug or just bad luck.
After sleeping with Ainsley, and after introducing yourself to the bartender, Sophie starts to appear on Thursday and Friday nights, between 20:00 and 21:00.

I've spent weeks tutoring and got nowhere with Dana. How do I trigger her?
Its a bit obtuse, it took me a bit to know but when her picture changes to showing her bra a bit, you can just control her. Theres no specific event.
Once you have been asked more than 100 tutoring questions, and you have answered more than 85% correct you can then cast Enthrall on her.

After you buy the picnic supplies, sometime between 8:00 and 11:00 Melina will send you a text message telling you to meet her at the park at noon. Go to the park between 12:00 and 13:00 and she will be there waiting for you.

Reactions: Henry73au
3.80 star(s) 4 Votes