VN Ren'Py Tides of Succession [Ch.1 v0.1] [TakMycket]

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

TakMycket

Tides of Succession Dev
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2023
ToS. Chapter Two. Dev-Log #1
Progress:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Direction of Chapter Two:

Best Girl Poll:
Message to Patreons:

UnoriginalUserName

Forum Fanatic
Sep 3, 2017
Did you pick glade too? If yes then i can understand how you feel.:cry: Idk why it is not even close. People are wayy to horny in my opinion, so the first girl they see, they go I WANT I WANT.:LOL:
No. Kasula. Obviously.

I mean, yeah, Glade's hot, but come on!

She's a redheaded elf! The fuck is wrong with you people? :cautious:

Radnos Salazar

Dec 4, 2023
No. Kasula. Obviously.

I mean, yeah, Glade's hot, but come on!

She's a redheaded elf! The fuck is wrong with you people? :cautious:
Ohhh, you are a redhead simp, alright. You do realize you are among the minorities lol :LOL:
Here i am hoping people would wake up and take their focus on glade more, I'm thinking just as dev said everyone just latched on to the first hot girl they saw.:LOL:

MiltonPowers

Twins Basil! Twins!
Donor
Jul 26, 2023
Ohhh, you are a redhead simp, alright. You do realize you are among the minorities lol :LOL:
Here i am hoping people would wake up and take their focus on glade more, I'm thinking just as dev said everyone just latched on to the first hot girl they saw.:LOL:
Redhead simps among the minorities??

you-on-crack.jpg

There's way more redhead fans than any other color.

• Haha
Reactions: UnoriginalUserName

UnoriginalUserName

Forum Fanatic
Sep 3, 2017
More like an elf simp first, redhead simp second, actually. But both together? Seriously?

MiltonPowers

Twins Basil! Twins!
Donor
Jul 26, 2023
More like an elf simp first, redhead simp second, actually. But both together? Seriously?
Combine the 2 and you really are in heaven.

I think they are in a minority, but they are very active so maybe we see them everywhere?:unsure:
Btw, i hope you are team glade still? Did you try the game yesterday?
No, a new AVN I was playing took longer than I thought it would. Hoping to get to it tomorrow. Based on previews, I'm looking at Glade, but you know me, personality is important to me, so we'll see what happens.

Last edited:

Radnos Salazar

Dec 4, 2023
No, a new one I was playing took longer than I thought it would. Hoping to get to it tomorrow. Based on previews, I'm looking at Glade, but you know me, personality is important to me, so we'll see what happens.
Wait, so a new one? So changed teams? I'm kinda confused.

AlexMpog

Oct 17, 2022
nope, it's well deserved and expected, Lorelei has the most content and I, as a player, have a chance to get to know her better comparing to other characters, hence I have more connection with her character :rolleyes:

Did you pick glade too? If yes then i can understand how you feel.:cry: Idk why it is not even close. People are wayy to horny in my opinion, so the first girl they see, they go I WANT I WANT.:LOL:
lol, I think this is exactly how it works for you :ROFLMAO:, basically you know nothing about Glade with a very little content with her and yet she is your Fav, based on what? on her look only? and who is too horny now? :KEK:

I'm looking at Glade, but you know me, personality is important to me, so we'll see what happens.
Based :cool:

Radnos Salazar

Dec 4, 2023
lol, I think this is exactly how it works for you :ROFLMAO:, basically you know nothing about Glade with a very little content with her and yet she is your Fav, based on what? on her look only? and who is too horny now? :KEK:
Looks comes first though tbh, not to say lorelai is not good looking, but personality does not top my list, it comes second to looks.:p

Last edited:

UnoriginalUserName

Forum Fanatic
Sep 3, 2017
Looks comes first though tbh, not to say lorelai is not good looking, but personality does not top my list it, it comes second to looks.:p
I don't want to make too many assumptions, since this is heavily dependent on how TakMycket writes her, but I'm going to say it's pretty clear you've been incredibly lucky and never ran into any girls with "princess syndrome". And Lorelei IS an actual princess. So you may want to brace yourself for that whole "personality" thing. :sneaky:

MiltonPowers

Twins Basil! Twins!
Donor
Jul 26, 2023
It's always looks for me first (I'll admit it), but the personality matters more to me, particularly in a romance game.

I've only just started, and I am looking forward to some Glade & Kasula content, but Lorelei is fantastic. She's lovely, she's pretty and she's really nice, I don't find her 'princessness' a problem (yet). I will definitely be doing a path for her. :love: 1 out of 1. I'm happy.

Reactions: UnoriginalUserName

AlexMpog

Oct 17, 2022
It's always looks for me first (I'll admit it), but the personality matters more to me, particularly in a romance game.

I've only just started, and I am looking forward to some Glade & Kasula content, but Lorelei is fantastic. She's lovely, she's pretty and she's really nice, I don't find her 'princessness' a problem (yet). I will definitely be doing a path for her. :love: 1 out of 1. I'm happy.
Yeah, in general 1st thing you pay attention - look, but if we're talking about serious-relationship path - personally it all goes in a package with other things like general char appearance, personality, story etc

I admit - Lorelei is a bit full of herself which is expected, she is a princess, it is a bit annoying at start, but we can actually put her in place few times - thanks for flavor choices from TakMycket.

Also I am surprised that red-head elf actually does nothing for me, at least so far. But we'll see.

In general, the game is great, I enjoyed it a lot and looking forward to next chapters. :love:

Looks comes first though tbh, not to say lorelai is not good looking, but personality does not top my list, it comes second to looks.:p
yeah, I can understand that, but like I told Milton, she is a princess, so you should expect her to be a bit of spoiled brat ;)
it's only will be more thrilling when we will finally tame her) if we ever will that is hahah

Last edited:
Reactions: TakMycket

MiltonPowers

Twins Basil! Twins!
Donor
Jul 26, 2023
Yeah, in general 1st thing you pay attention - look, but if we're talking about serious-relationship path - personally it all goes in a package with other things like general char appearance, personality, story etc

I admit - Lorelei is a bit full of herself which is expected, she is a princess, it is a bit annoying at start, but we can actually put her in place few times - thanks for flavor choices from TakMycket.

I am surprised that red-head elf actually does nothing for me, at least so far. But we'll see.

yeah, I can understand that, but like I told Milton, she is a princess, so you should expect her to be a bit of spoiled brat ;)
it's only will be more thrilling when we will finally tame her) if we ever will that is of course hah

Well I just finished the Chapter 1 and I don't have a favorite. All 3 of them are awesome, and I'll be doing paths for all 3. I can't split them, I found all of them attractive, nice and friendly. Perhaps Glade is slightly in front (because I find her the most attractive of the 3), but I'm withholding judgement for #1 till I get to know them better, it could easily by Lorelei or Kasula.

Awesome Chapter 1 TakMycket, I am a big fan already and eagerly look forward to chapter 2.

sam20sss

Jan 24, 2023
Good old times of piracy... a true classic, and honestly, you've done a really great job with this game. I’m looking forward to the next chapter and will support you with a good review for now.

• Red Heart
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes