VN Ren'Py Tides of Succession [Ch.1 v0.1] [TakMycket]

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Just played it, its awesome so far!

Good amount of content for a chapter 1, its too short to make a big review out of it but so far im loving everything about it.

The Story is interesting, the MC is good and the girls look beautiful and are interesting so far.

Elva isnt a LI?

Reactions: TakMycket

TakMycket

Tides of Succession Dev
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2023
Just played it, its awesome so far!

Good amount of content for a chapter 1, its too short to make a big review out of it but so far im loving everything about it.

The Story is interesting, the MC is good and the girls look beautiful and are interesting so far.

Elva isnt a LI?
Unfortunately, Elva is not a LI.

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Unfortunately, Elva is not a LI.
Oh no :cry: she will die for the sake of the story, wont she? :cry::cry::cry: I cant see another reason why she wouldnt be a LI otherwise (dont answer me :ROFLMAO:).

Anyway the three LI's look gorgeous and seem to be interesting, its a HUUUUGEEEE upgrade form your first AVN by the way.

Tbh i felt like your first avn was a spectacular combination of very high quality and very strange flaws (esp camera angles and mimics).

Its really cleary visible how much your skills in everything improved, not only the daz part, this avn feels WAY more matured and high quality all around and i cant wait to see whats in store in the future and if you continue to improve with such a speed.

The mimics and facial expressions esp looked really weird at times in the first AVN and are really awesome and better than 99% of avns in this one imo. Which imo is a huge deal.

And all of this considering that i thought your first try was at least decent already. And i really hate "reworks" but this is a case where it seemed absolutley worth it!

• Red Heart

MiltonPowers

Twins Basil! Twins!
Donor
Jul 26, 2023
Oh no :cry: she will die for the sake of the story, wont she? :cry::cry::cry: I cant see another reason why she wouldnt be a LI otherwise (dont answer me :ROFLMAO:).

Anyway the three LI's look gorgeous and seem to be interesting, its a HUUUUGEEEE upgrade form your first AVN by the way.

Tbh i felt like your first avn was a spectacular combination of very high quality and very strange flaws (esp camera angles and mimics).

Its really cleary visible how much your skills in everything improved, not only the daz part, this avn feels WAY more matured and high quality all around and i cant wait to see whats in store in the future and if you continue to improve with such a speed.

The mimics and facial expressions esp looked really weird at times in the first AVN and are really awesome and better than 99% of avns in this one imo. Which imo is a huge deal.

And all of this considering that i thought your first try was at least decent already. And i really hate "reworks" but this is a case where it seemed absolutley worth it!
Agree with all that. 3 lovely LIs (I'm doing paths for all 3).

The Dev did say earlier that some of the girls may become LIs for a different MC in Parts 2 & 3, so you never know.

TakMycket

Tides of Succession Dev
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2023
I originally wasn't going to respond, because you asked me not to :), but I have said this in my discord server before and it is public information. I'll spoiler my reasons for Elva not being a LI so you can choose not to read it if you don't want to.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Krytax123

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
I originally wasn't going to respond, because you asked me not to :), but I have said this in my discord server before and it is public information. I'll spoiler my reasons for Elva not being a LI so you can choose not to read it if you don't want to.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Of course i can not not spoil myelf! Im weak! But awesome! :love:

TongueFork

Jan 27, 2021
Very nice opening chapter. The art is great, and the story and setting already have my interest. All three LIs look good and seem interesting and unique to each other. Having a likeable protagonist is always welcome and refreshing.

I'm definitely looking forward to more.

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes