Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
I did find out some info about the Tifa model (I think) and it basically occurred to me that every model NetorareNinja used in his post had essentially the same body but a different really good head. The heads are so good that it honestly makes me think they're taken from somewhere or someone. If you took the bodies to all the models he used you would basically not be able to tell the characters apart. So in order to replicate a model like his or what I think he did was make a super buff lady and steal the head from somewhere and just kinda plop it onto the body. (Maybe he even took the body idk) I know nothing about all that model stuff though so idk how lazy or how hard it is to make one or what programs and stuff one would use to create one. I did find another creator who uses a Tifa model that did stuff semi-close to Ninja but the body has a good amount of differences but it's decently close.
Yes, I also noticed that it is used in different models... Who is the creator you are talking about? Maybe I'll get in touch with him. I'm looking forward to do some game like that with tifa, NTR and BBC

BannerBelt

Jun 7, 2023
Yes, I also noticed that it is used in different models... Who is the creator you are talking about? Maybe I'll get in touch with him. I'm looking forward to do some game like that with tifa, NTR and BBC
You got my full support, looking forward to seeing something happen. High hopes

Sieglinnde

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
I got a response from the game writer so I'll just put the responses here if anyone wants to read them. View attachment 3299807 View attachment 3299810
It's a tragedy, I really loved the game... Even with that, I didn't have much hope for it because... I don't know, the story was pretty straightforward about what was going to happen... I don't think I would have been surprised of what will happen in the future but the tifa model was another level
Speaking of which... Two days ago I talked to the person you recommended the Tifa model to me... He didn't answer... I would say "still they didn't answer" but I personally don't have too much hope for him to reply... It's totally understandable that he doesn't want to share his 3D model... And that's where we get into another problem... Still with that, I'll try to make my own model of Tifa
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BannerBelt

Jun 7, 2023
It's a tragedy, I really loved the game... Even with that, I didn't have much hope for it because... I don't know, the story was pretty straightforward about what was going to happen... I don't think I would have been surprised of what will happen in the future but the tifa model was another level
Speaking of which... Two days ago I talked to the person you recommended the Tifa model to me... He didn't answer... I would say "still they didn't answer" but I personally don't have too much hope for him to reply... It's totally understandable that he doesn't want to share his 3D model... And that's where we get into another problem... Still with that, I'll try to make my own model of Tifa
Apone's model looks great, good enough to take inspiration and the such from. I also barely believed in the game going anywhere really but the Tifa model was just fairly interesting I guess, kinda like how you said and all. Make sure not to stress yourself out over all of this as well, just do you. Rooting for you. Would love to see progress one day.

Sieglinnde

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Apone's model looks great, good enough to take inspiration and the such from. I also barely believed in the game going anywhere really but the Tifa model was just fairly interesting I guess, kinda like how you said and all. Make sure not to stress yourself out over all of this as well, just do you. Rooting for you. Would love to see progress one day.
Real tragedy about this game :c
Fear not
Some time ago I said that I was attracted to the idea of making a "remake" of this game... Only complete. I was telling here my idea of doing it, and now I could make a model of Tifa... Evidently, I didn't get the model of "Tifa's Dark Desires", but I've been working and I managed to make something by myself. I feel it's very similar, and I personally like mine better (maybe because I made it myself). What do you think of the model? (I'll change the clothes, it's just for testing purposes)

Kotobiki

Dec 3, 2020
Fear not
Some time ago I said that I was attracted to the idea of making a "remake" of this game... Only complete. I was telling here my idea of doing it, and now I could make a model of Tifa... Evidently, I didn't get the model of "Tifa's Dark Desires", but I've been working and I managed to make something by myself. I feel it's very similar, and I personally like mine better (maybe because I made it myself). What do you think of the model? (I'll change the clothes, it's just for testing purposes)
I like it, but think areola/nips should be bigger like in this game, since you're not trying to recreate Tifa one for one and trying to super size her further than I think that was a p good point of emphasis.
And make her go commando under her skirt :illuminati:

Reactions: Sieglinnde

Sieglinnde

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
I like it, but think areola/nips should be bigger like in this game, since you're not trying to recreate Tifa one for one and trying to super size her further than I think that was a p good point of emphasis.
And make her go commando under her skirt
As soon as I find out how to increase the size of the aureolas :WutFace:

• Wow
Reactions: Kotobiki

BannerBelt

Jun 7, 2023
Fear not
The only thing I remember from the top of my head about ninjas tifa model was she had fairly visible abs, areolas were big and an hourglass sort of body type which really tied the model up for me and got me interested in the first place (of course the weirdly big ass and breast were cool and all but I digress). This right here is an amazing interpretation and honestly I just agree with what kotobiki said a bit. Amazing creation dawg. We moving up with this one e0a515f0f996a3263394fa49cbcd99b1.gif

• Red Heart

BannerBelt

Jun 7, 2023
Fear not
Sorry for the two replies but something just popped into my head. If this ends up getting to the actual game making process or whatever the hell do you plan on basically retreading the same story and continuing off where ninja left off or is the story gonna be slower? I just find it kinda weird how quickly it took Tifa to cheat so a slow burner kinda feels like it fits better. Of course I don't care to much cause I just want to see the game actually finish and that's it.

Kotobiki

Dec 3, 2020
Sorry for the two replies but something just popped into my head. If this ends up getting to the actual game making process or whatever the hell do you plan on basically retreading the same story and continuing off where ninja left off or is the story gonna be slower? I just find it kinda weird how quickly it took Tifa to cheat so a slow burner kinda feels like it fits better. Of course I don't care to much cause I just want to see the game actually finish and that's it.
There's a possible even kinda canon explanation to make Tifa not as much of a slow walker into corruption, but ofc in the end the pacing depends mainly on how Sieg wants to approach it. I personally think a bit slower than how TDD did it would be good, but should not actually be a slow burn neither.

BannerBelt

Jun 7, 2023
There's a possible even kinda canon explanation to make Tifa not as much of a slow walker into corruption, but ofc in the end the pacing depends mainly on how Sieg wants to approach it. I personally think a bit slower than how TDD did it would be good, but should not actually be a slow burn neither.
I guess slow burn wasn't the word I was looking for. I agree with what you said basically

Sieglinnde

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
The only thing I remember from the top of my head about ninjas tifa model was she had fairly visible abs, areolas were big and an hourglass sort of body type which really tied the model up for me and got me interested in the first place (of course the weirdly big ass and breast were cool and all but I digress). This right here is an amazing interpretation and honestly I just agree with what kotobiki said a bit. Amazing creation dawg. We moving up with this one View attachment 3381273
Glad you like it! I'm also fascinated by the way it turned out... I'm modifying other things on the model right now and seeing how to increase the areolas... And looking for clothes too. I want to respect the clothes she had in the original game, at least
I will keep you guys updated on the models and how I am advancing on them

Well, I decided to do this because I liked the game when it first started, and I found it sad that the developer disappeared like that... (It kind of really affected me because I purchased the game for 8 dollars on itch when it was available...) And seeing that many people liked the game and the tifa model as much as I did...
That's why I was planning to talk to people who liked this game (like you) and how they would like things done in this "fan remake"... Already some people told me something about the "slow burn" they want to see happen, so I'm going to keep that in mind.... But I seriously would appreciate that as many people as possible tell me how they would like the game to be (in terms of story) so I take into account the vision of all those who liked the game, and all those who would have liked this game to continue

scoutjoe

May 30, 2020
All right guys, i've been working on the Tifa model a lot and I think I perfected it... I modified the nipples as well as other things too... And I think I have the default clothes for her... What do you guys think?
damn she looks good I got a hard on just by looking at your tifa model

• Red Heart

Heissar

Apr 16, 2018
Glad you like it! I'm also fascinated by the way it turned out... I'm modifying other things on the model right now and seeing how to increase the areolas... And looking for clothes too. I want to respect the clothes she had in the original game, at least
I will keep you guys updated on the models and how I am advancing on them

Well, I decided to do this because I liked the game when it first started, and I found it sad that the developer disappeared like that... (It kind of really affected me because I purchased the game for 8 dollars on itch when it was available...) And seeing that many people liked the game and the tifa model as much as I did...
That's why I was planning to talk to people who liked this game (like you) and how they would like things done in this "fan remake"... Already some people told me something about the "slow burn" they want to see happen, so I'm going to keep that in mind.... But I seriously would appreciate that as many people as possible tell me how they would like the game to be (in terms of story) so I take into account the vision of all those who liked the game, and all those who would have liked this game to continue
Well, I second the slow burner request. Like, the True Bond game has this approach, AND, the important part is, that it presents plenty of satisfying teases while it goes. Including the main girl fucking (her hubby, not the MC), peeking, some no panty upskirts, etc (so not just vanilla cleavage and boobs esposure).

DO NOT however retake the abyssmal update rate from that game... it updates once or twice in a year, and despite the superb quality it is justly considered a money milk.

• Thinking Face
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes