marolastone

Dec 8, 2021
Can you describe what exactly happened again? Because of the skipping issue I'd rather not go through the game again to figure out which scene that's in reference too lol. Also do you mind giving me a screenshot of the error you are getting?
not really different from demo version just add car scene but not sex scene

KingDanTura

Dec 27, 2021
Can you describe what exactly happened again? Because of the skipping issue I'd rather not go through the game again to figure out which scene that's in reference too lol. Also do you mind giving me a screenshot of the error you are getting?
The 0.2 version posted here have different storyline than the demo right? So in Demo version, you have this starting story with Barrett, Tifa and Cloud in their house. Then Cloud goes to take the drink downstairs and then the animation where Cloud have sex with Tifa as the 1st animation.

But in 0.2 version, it starts with Cloud and Barrett working then Cloud went back to the bar, and having argument with Tifa upstairs because he make the customer goes away right? Then after they had reconciled, they goes to have sex which is the 1st animation shown. It got stuck there. The animation doesn't play at all.

hotgirls150

Aug 19, 2018
The 0.2 version posted here have different storyline than the demo right? So in Demo version, you have this starting story with Barrett, Tifa and Cloud in their house. Then Cloud goes to take the drink downstairs and then the animation where Cloud have sex with Tifa as the 1st animation.

But in 0.2 version, it starts with Cloud and Barrett working then Cloud went back to the bar, and having argument with Tifa upstairs because he make the customer goes away right? Then after they had reconciled, they goes to have sex which is the 1st animation shown. It got stuck there. The animation doesn't play at all.
Not sure why, I never played the demo version it seems because the game I have has the 0.2 start, and I just started a new game and pressed ctrl+enter to skip through it and got past that entire scene. Perhaps the download got corrupted? Also did you try the mega download? Maybe one of the others are corrupted in itself and thats why its not working

KingDanTura

Dec 27, 2021
Not sure why, I never played the demo version it seems because the game I have has the 0.2 start, and I just started a new game and pressed ctrl+enter to skip through it and got past that entire scene. Perhaps the download got corrupted? Also did you try the mega download? Maybe one of the others are corrupted in itself and thats why its not working
I downloaded the Mega one. It didnt work. I even tried other link. Still the same. Stuck in the first animation. Can you share your save file if you still have it?

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Dev hasn't said anything since july 5... You think maybe he abandoned or something?

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
It really makes me sad, I really like that tifa model... I would have loved to see more of it... Apart from that, I bought the game on itch when the second version came out, this is my face right now :HideThePain: I hope he didn't quit

PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
It really makes me sad, I really like that tifa model... I would have loved to see more of it... Apart from that, I bought the game on itch when the second version came out, this is my face right now :HideThePain: I hope he didn't quit
Same lmao
first time getting rugged on itch for me

Reactions: MikeOG
May 10, 2019
Seriously if you gonna start a game then abandon it, at least give up the data so someone better can pick it up and continue it. Tired of all these promising games just getting ghosted by their creators -_-

Reactions: MikeOG
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes