rangabang

May 4, 2021
Why do people always gotta hate on NTR. Like ffs let us cucks enjoy the content. We can't get a girl IRL so let us at least have this.

And there aren't that many games with decent art that focuses on the Big Black Dick for cucking as well, which is my niche and plenty of others too. Even less games focus on Queen of Spades.

So I am kindly asking you guys to stop and let me enjoy NTR games. I don't go to vanilla games and harp on about how boring that shit is, I just do what anyone else does and avoids the game? Oh I thought the game looked like it had good art but it turns out I don't like the synopsis? Ok, I close the tab and move on. Or even better, I check the tags of the games and filter by tag too so I rarely open non-NTR games unless the art really interests me, perhaps you guys could, idk, utilize the "exclude tag" feature?
Whoa whoa whoa I may love ntr but I aint no cuck

Vilana

Jun 27, 2018
Whoa whoa whoa I may love ntr but I aint no cuck
Whoa whoa whoa....guy...we get it. You're the big, domineering, fat cocked, stud who only likes ntr when you're the one doing the cucking. Good for you. This isn't for you then. It's very simple. This place has hundreds of titles; most of which revolve around nonsense tags such as: Harem and Incest. Absolute garbage to me, but I can guarantee I never once went into one of those threads and said anything about it. Ya know why, tough guy...because it's not my particular genre of interest. Things really can be easy...ya know?

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
And how you feel now, when realized for what you gave your money?
I don't regret it, I have to embrace the decisions I make, and I'm not going to tell you that I wouldn't do it again because probably at some other time if I find myself as horny as I was there then I would probably do it again :BootyTime:
I don't know, at least when you pay for it you already have the full game, that is, when more updates come out

Furrexxx

Feb 8, 2020
I don't regret it, I have to embrace the decisions I make, and I'm not going to tell you that I wouldn't do it again because probably at some other time if I find myself as horny as I was there then I would probably do it again :BootyTime:
I don't know, at least when you pay for it you already have the full game, that is, when more updates come out
But didn't you notice from the demo that the developer knows absolutely nothing about final fantasy vii and just wants to make easy bucks on recognizable characters?

rangabang

May 4, 2021
Whoa whoa whoa....guy...we get it. You're the big, domineering, fat cocked, stud who only likes ntr when you're the one doing the cucking. Good for you. This isn't for you then. It's very simple. This place has hundreds of titles; most of which revolve around nonsense tags such as: Harem and Incest. Absolute garbage to me, but I can guarantee I never once went into one of those threads and said anything about it. Ya know why, tough guy...because it's not my particular genre of interest. Things really can be easy...ya know?
Lmao dont know why you're so salty over nothing, who hurt you?
You should be salty from all the vanillafags going to ntr game threads and complaining about ntr

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Does the animations lag like crazy for anyone else?

Also, the first scene in recollection room does an infinite repeat.

Also, the Ctrl button for skip doesn't work even after the game tells you about it.

As for the story, it would have been much better if the game was in the canon setting (Migdar) instead of this modern day re-imagining. But at least the dev seems like an English speaker and Tifa BBC is always a banger.

Last edited:

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
Fuck this garbage. Tifa is perfect, why the fuck would you do this to her. That's not Tifa.
Some of us like tifa with bigg ass and tits
Just because you like her more flat, doesnt mean its not tifa lol
Plus you saw the images and clicked on it. Most games on this site are with little girls with little ass and tits.
So its good that from time to time we get some bigger ones

smilee2110

Jun 17, 2021
But didn't you notice from the demo that the developer knows absolutely nothing about final fantasy vii and just wants to make easy bucks on recognizable characters?
does that mean everytime i read some hentai stuffs, i need to go watch or play those game first? :KEK:

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
Can anybody recommend games/comics with similarly nice models of Tifa? Love to see more of a big-titted bimbo tifa
Same, if you find any be sure to share the names lol

I can tell you of one. SumThinDfrNt (is the name of the artis)
His old works he made in SFM with tifa and he gave her a big ass and with was amazing

Reactions: PalmFace
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes