I released a new game called "Tifa's Dark Heaven"... How would you prefer this month updates to be?

• Let the Nightshine in + Living Together (Like always)

Votes: 34 12.1%
  • Tifa's Dark Heaven + Let the Nightshine in

Votes: 247 87.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

NozomiTohsaka

Jul 22, 2024
It would be nice to see Yuffie and Jessie get some action, they are very underused, especially in these adult games. I doubt it would fit at all in this story though. This is all about Tifa, which is my favorite FF7 character.
They are so underrated it’s a crime. Would love to see a game with Yuffie and Jessie. Hell, all of the FF7 girls are smoking hot

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sieglinnde

Jonje

Aug 1, 2017
The only thing that has low standards here are your poorly written critics...how about putting a new vinyl on yours is already cracked!
What else to expect from someone who entered this forum 7 years ago and has only 20 post as reference...lol! :ROFLMAO:
Has no argument so you resort to random shit that has nothing to do with the topic. Figured as much. Gg ez

r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
Has no argument so you resort to random shit that has nothing to do with the topic. Figured as much. Gg ez
You call it random shit, I call it cleaning the forum from trolls like you.
Every time you stick your head out of the garbage can, we are there and close the lid of the garbage can again. :devilish:

3.20 star(s) 10 Votes