I released a new game called "Tifa's Dark Heaven"... How would you prefer this month updates to be?

• Let the Nightshine in + Living Together (Like always)

Votes: 34 12.1%
  • Tifa's Dark Heaven + Let the Nightshine in

Votes: 247 87.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
The only thing I don't like about parodies from games is when the characters are over proportion sized compared to the game version, I can understand a little, but this aint Tifa anymore, just reminds me of those girls that look hot and do something stupid like plastic surgery and end up with fish lips and they look uglier after surgery.

Reactions: The Krogan Dude

WingedKing

May 17, 2019
But, why? do you think this is some kind of competition? Or that you are some kind of "savior" for preventing people to play things that you don't like? I know it's no use saying this now, since you've been creating so many accounts up until now and you will continue to create more, that shows me you really don't have any kind of common sense in general...
I think the best is to ignore him at least in the comments section, for the review lets just report him without giving him attention.

The Krogan Dude

Sep 26, 2023
The only thing I don't like about parodies from games is when the characters are over proportion sized compared to the game version, I can understand a little, but this aint Tifa anymore, just reminds me of those girls that look hot and do something stupid like plastic surgery and end up with fish lips and they look uglier after surgery.
Yes her base model is already super hot, I don't get the point to turn her into a silicon monster.

D3vilMan

Jan 15, 2019
Yes her base model is already super hot, I don't get the point to turn her into a silicon monster.
True,overproportion is a turn off for many,considering the fact that base Tifa actually has nice tits despite being a under 20 female...But It's the devs choice in the end,I'll respect that.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sieglinnde
3.40 star(s) 11 Votes