I released a new game called "Tifa's Dark Heaven"... How would you prefer this month updates to be?

• Let the Nightshine in + Living Together (Like always)

Votes: 34 12.1%
  • Tifa's Dark Heaven + Let the Nightshine in

Votes: 247 87.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I often choose to just ignore trolls, but it can get really fucking hard to bite my tongue when I see them insulting Sieglinnde who I consider one of the nicest people I have talked to on here.

Sieglinnde buddy there are so many more people who love your games and don't comment I just thought you should know that.

LordRikerQ

Dec 24, 2017
Welp, this probably was eventually going to happen any way. Tifa and Barret always seemed too chummy. The signs were there.
Cloud's head too messed up to really see he being cucked.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sieglinnde

Ashira13

Jan 31, 2024
Nice updated.
But since three updates I get an error when I try to save or access the menu. Windows 10 64 bit.
View attachment 4118353

Does someone else have this problem too?
you probably did what i almost did. extracted the files into an already excisting folder. try removing the folder and reextract the game :)

loved the last update btw. can't wait for Tifa to get her pussy stretched to the limit by BBC and filed to the brim by cum. Is pregnancy/impregnation going to be implemented in the future? :sneaky:

Last edited:
Jan 16, 2020
I did try and the first question is : "..." Yes or No ?
What is the question again ?

I may like NTR+BBC but i do not understand what the first choice even mean, not interested to dig further sorry.

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
I did try and the first question is : "..." Yes or No ?
What is the question again ?

I may like NTR+BBC but i do not understand what the first choice even mean, not interested to dig further sorry.
it's the option to see tifa's side of events, if you choose "yes" an image appears and it says "tifa's side"... if you choose "no", you choose not to see tifa's side

traplover19

Nov 4, 2018
sigh the review bombing this game is insane if you dont like something dont play it this website really needs stronger rules when it comes to reviews
its specifically stated that the reason for a review cant be that you dislike the content or genre
yet there are multiple 1 star reviews of exactly that and its usually when it involves ntr or interracial themes

its annoying because it does affect the reach because there are people like me who have folders and there own rating system that download everything and decide myself what i rank it but most will not touch games with less then 3 stars

Dogorti

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2021
sigh the review bombing this game is insane if you dont like something dont play it this website really needs stronger rules when it comes to reviews
its specifically stated that the reason for a review cant be that you dislike the content or genre
yet there are multiple 1 star reviews of exactly that and its usually when it involves ntr or interracial themes

its annoying because it does affect the reach because there are people like me who have folders and there own rating system that download everything and decide myself what i rank it but most will not touch games with less then 3 stars
Yeah, it's like if I'm going to a furry games thread to cry in a review when I'm not even a fan of that genre. but most of the ntr and bbc haters are obsessed.

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019

Yes it is really unfair, and it does makes me sad when I read something like in those reviews... Though anyone can report those reviews and it will surely get seen by a moderator, since this happens a lot with NTR games... There is also a members like semprepresente, this is like the 4th new account he created and it's just to criticize NTR games because he's been criticizing mine and many others for a long time, and it's pretty unfair that people like him get to create as many accounts as he wants just to put more bad comments and more bad reviews. That's why I almost never get influenced by 1 star ratings or things like that, because I feel that if a game deserves 1 star rating, then I wouldn't even put a review there, you know? The lower rating I always put is 3, and I always try to be positive on what I write because I do know that there is a person behind the screen, and sometimes a good comment can brighten someone's day too, or maybe change their life

Dogorti

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2021
There is also a members like semprepresente, this is like the 4th new account he created and it's just to criticize NTR games because he's been criticizing mine and many others for a long time, and it's pretty unfair that people like him get to create as many accounts as he wants just to put more bad comments and more bad reviews. That's why I almost never get influenced by 1 star ratings or things like that, because I feel that if a game deserves 1 star rating, then I wouldn't even put a review there, you know? The lower rating I always put is 3, and I always try to be positive on what I write because I do know that there is a person behind the screen, and sometimes a good comment can brighten someone's day too, or maybe change their life
It's not like the fourth one, it's like the 7th already. I always find him in ntr game threads and I always report him so he can be banned but the fatass doesn't seem to get bored. But yeah, it's better not to pay attention to that idiot and others.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
TifasDarkHeaven-0.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

3.40 star(s) 11 Votes