I released a new game called "Tifa's Dark Heaven"... How would you prefer this month updates to be?

• Let the Nightshine in + Living Together (Like always)

Votes: 34 12.1%
  • Tifa's Dark Heaven + Let the Nightshine in

Votes: 247 87.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

InsaneINC

May 31, 2024
Ok work is needed on the whole skipping thing. At the start its easy you skip till Tifa's side pops up but the first time the yes and no pops up again there is no context. I have no idea who's side it is.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sieglinnde

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Tifa's Dark Heaven [v0.5] [Sieglinnde]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- -

Mac:
- -

Daniele69

Feb 22, 2020
This is the Italian translation of :
Tifa's Dark Heaven [v0.5]

**********************************************************************************
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan"
extract the .rar file and move "game" to the game where the .exe file resides overwrite if required .

Download

Reactions: Sieglinnde

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Currently lying in the hospital for the next 10 days at least, so wouldn't be able to enjoy the new update :(. Sad life. Shout out to Dev and congratulations for everyone who waited for this.
I hope you rest well man and thanks for the kind words, it means a lot to me

Reactions: Joshy92

Sieglinnde

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Do save not work for anybody else. i try to save but it says i cant?
Can you tell me exactly where the problem is? It seems that if you press the "save" button that is at the bottom, it doesn't work, but if you press "right click" it does let you save, try that (some kind person on discord notified me about this)

Wolfninja786

Mar 6, 2023
Can you tell me exactly where the problem is? It seems that if you press the "save" button that is at the bottom, it doesn't work, but if you press "right click" it does let you save, try that (some kind person on discord notified me about this)
theres like an error
just mainly wondering if i should play this game now or wait later to play it

Sieglinnde

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
theres like an error
just mainly wondering if i should play this game now or wait later to play it
You can play now and tell me what you think, that's why I release public updates in the first place... The thing that makes me most happy is knowing that people enjoyed my game

Reactions: MaxMarsh0012

terrashock

Jul 3, 2017
I keep updating all my games, it's not like I release a new game and abandon the previous one or something
Yes, however, it is a lot more difficult to give regular and content filled updates with the more projects you work on. If you're going to start another project, either finish Let the Nightshine in or abandon Living Together. I've seen devs do this before and it's caused shitty updates, longer development cycles and an overall unhappy fanbase.

Sieglinnde

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
I know what you are talking about, though you have to consider how constant I am and I've always been when it comes to updates of my games, and it feels sad when someone just talks without knowing about a developer (i am not talking about you specifically). I feel I have chosen the best way to develop them so the people who support me don't have to wait so long to play the updates of the game of mine they like, that's why also from time to time is very important as a creator to ask which game your fans want to see developed.... I mean, at the end of the day, they are the ones who support me

3.40 star(s) 11 Votes