Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Time For Dragons - Defiler Wings: Deranged Dragon Mod [29-07-2020] [Jman]

3.50 star(s) 8 Votes

Xero013

Apr 12, 2020
Porbly via console, but have not tried it myself.

Need to do file editing in notepad++
Would only work on a new game after editing
1st Quote. Do you remember the method of how to add locations via console? 2nd Quote. What's the file I would need to edit and how do I go about doing that?

zzczys

Jul 20, 2019
\game\db

1722684411845.png

open one of the files;

1722684581683.png
change the base value of the encounter you desire. Higher value makes it more likely to occur.

lair_conquest file in \game\_story\lair conquest tells you roughly which lair is to which encounter. Elf and dwarf lair have their respective files.

=====================

Console;

$dragon.landmark('event_forest_ogre') - the lair still has its owner, in this case, the orge

$dragon.landmark('forest_ogre_den') - empty lair waiting to be claimed

These commands are also used in lair_conquest file, so presumably can be executed using the console. Do so at your own risk.

Reactions: Xero013

Xero013

Apr 12, 2020
\game\db

View attachment 3894480

open one of the files;

View attachment 3894511
change the base value of the encounter you desire. Higher value makes it more likely to occur.

lair_conquest file in \game\_story\lair conquest tells you roughly which lair is to which encounter. Elf and dwarf lair have their respective files.

=====================

Console;

$dragon.landmark('event_forest_ogre') - the lair still has its owner, in this case, the orge

$dragon.landmark('forest_ogre_den') - empty lair waiting to be claimed

These commands are also used in lair_conquest file, so presumably can be executed using the console. Do so at your own risk.
Tnx

Xero013

Apr 12, 2020
Is there a way to change the element of your breath attack or was that not implemented? I find it odd that even though this game centers around being a elemental dragon, we don't have the option of changing our breath's element. If there isn't a way to do it normally then is there a way to edit the files in a way to change the element then? Maybe even add additional element in one breath attack based on what head/scales you currently have?

Last edited:

zzczys

Jul 20, 2019
Is there a way to change the element of your breath attack or was that not implemented? I find it odd that even though this game centers around being a elemental dragon, we don't have the option of changing our breath's element. If there isn't a way to do it normally then is there a way to edit the files in a way to change the element then? Maybe even add additional element in one breath attack based on what head/scales you currently have?
Possible, you would have to learn some renpy, and study the game files and do your own experiments on it. Then if you like, share your results here.

Xero013

Apr 12, 2020
Possible, you would have to learn some renpy, and study the game files and do your own experiments on it. Then if you like, share your results here.
Sadly, I don't have the skills to even attempt something like that since I wouldn't know the first thing to do.

3.50 star(s) 8 Votes