Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Time For Dragons - Defiler Wings: Deranged Dragon Mod [29-07-2020] [Jman]

3.50 star(s) 8 Votes

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
Sooku: Okay, I found and fixed the second and third bug (Architot and Darkwood not playing nice with the new 'living expenses' system). The first was already done.

But what exactly might block you from starting the game, I have no idea. And moving/discovering lairs works fine for me.

Edit: I've got some more things to do before I'd consider updating, so to skip these issues, use the built-in method: disable sleep/time passed notifications in Lair - Orders.

Added a few more pictures related to Knight/Thief to the OP as well as a consequence of testing all this.

Edit2: Evil Earthworm Jim: The Adorevia chick is fine, but not entirely celestial-looking and I could only find two 'profile' pictures of her. The current placeholder - who seems to be a main heroine from Eden's Ritter, and could thus get a metric ass-ton of other pictures - is more fitting, pink angel wings and all. I'd like a gal with non-feathered wings instead, of course. :)

Last edited:

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
Sooku: Okay, I found and fixed the second and third bug (Architot and Darkwood not playing nice with the new 'living expenses' system). The first was already done.

But what exactly might block you from starting the game, I have no idea. And moving/discovering lairs works fine for me.

Edit: I've got some more things to do before I'd consider updating, so to skip these issues, use the built-in method: disable sleep/time passed notifications in Lair - Orders.

Added a few more pictures related to Knight/Thief to the OP as well as a consequence of testing all this.

Edit2: Evil Earthworm Jim: The Adorevia chick is fine, but not entirely celestial-looking and I could only find two 'profile' pictures of her. The current placeholder - who seems to be a main heroine from Eden's Ritter, and could thus get a metric ass-ton of other pictures - is more fitting, pink angel wings and all. I'd like a gal with non-feathered wings instead, of course. :)
Eden's Ritter eh, I suppose I could dust of rule 34. :sneaky: As for getting wings, as I've mentioned before, all you need to do is google fairy wings and you get a tonne of wing templates, all we need to do is ether find that girl (eden ritter paladin) rip the angel wings off of her and add the fair wings or I could go through that picture pack I took those previous girls from (the ones I showed you above) and add wings to them. Okay so I've got that game but it'll take about a day to download.

Last edited:

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
Well, replacing pink wings with other wings might be a little hard... Otherwise, she's almost perfect: has lots of pictures, is reasonably martial/defiant, gets molested by tentacles if not quite dragons, there's even a pink-haired backup heroine you could use for the other fairy. If she had an actual dragon somewhere, she'd be a definite keeper.

Hmm, there are even 'fighting' pictures without wings, so she could actually be 'winged'. :)

Edit: There are pretty extensive CG collections of the games on exhentai, if you want to browse and don't want everything. Many even have torrents.

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
Well, replacing pink wings with other wings might be a little hard... Otherwise, she's almost perfect: has lots of pictures, is reasonably martial/defiant, gets molested by tentacles if not quite dragons, there's even a pink-haired backup heroine you could use for the other fairy. If she had an actual dragon somewhere, she'd be a definite keeper.

Hmm, there are even 'fighting' pictures without wings, so she could actually be 'winged'.:)
I must admit I'm a novice when it comes to using digital editing software but I hazard a guess that all you would need to do is cut her out, slap her on a background of your choosing then stitch the wings on (obviously with little more finesse) and all you would do is include the pink wings in what you cut off her. Regardless though, I'll get a look in a minute when the download is finished. If you would like to check it yourself just search this site for eden ritter. I like the new title card.

Last edited:

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
I must admit I'm a novice when it comes to using digital editing software but I hazard a guess that all you would need to do is cut her out
Cutting stuff out from non-transparent images is easier said than done, though. Just yesterday, I pasted a drake onto a sky background and he's still kinda jagged if you look closely. But it was for a combat card, which are pretty tiny.

Fortunately, she's wingless in many pictures, including a few 'spear out' ones. And there seem to be more than one game, although only one appears to be translated.

Last edited:

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
Cutting stuff out from non-transparent images is easier said than done, though. Just yesterday, I pasted a drake onto a sky background and he's still kinda jagged if you look closely. But it was for a combat card, which are pretty tiny.

Fortunately, she's wingless in many pictures, including a few 'spear out' ones.
From what I've been seeing from some of the tutorials I've been watching (depending on what software you're using) you should be able to lasso something then feather or smudge it to clean it up- point is it doesn't seem nearly as daunting as I originally thought. Also I wouldn't worry about (too much) getting scenes where there's a fairy getting nailed by a dragon, we could just have a fairy laid bare (a fairy in a sexually compromising positions ) for the sex images just now as place holders just so at least the content is in there, TFD already does this itself and (IMO) it doesn't detract from the scene with it being text based after all :) similarly with strive. It might not work however for some of there more aggressively sexual explicit scenes however so we still might need to do something special for those.

Last edited:

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
'Lasso' is fine, but very exacting work, almost pixel by pixel if you want it to be good. I grow really tired of it after a couple of pictures. :cry:

Smudging the edges is usually not that nice, you mostly want the character to have a distinct outline. Depends on the background too, I guess. And finding a good background is a lot of work as well.

You also have to find a set of wings that match her posture.

My mod has distinct pictures for 'dragon sex' and 'teasing'. The first are used for sex, the others for grabbing/torturing the girl. There's even a hierarchy, the first picture (namewise, so '1.jpg', then 'a2.png' and 'xxx.webp') is used for initial penetration, the second for 'makes frictions' :) and the third for insemination. If there are less pictures, it just caps out at the last one present. If there are no 'sex' pictures, you get a random one. So 'compromised fairy' would go under 'torture'. That's the whole point of the 'fairy pack', to make her as complete picture-wise as possible.

Looking at the current placeholders, there are a few featuring some sort of snakes biting at her. Might be worth it to try to track down those first.

Last edited:

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
I can't get into eden's image assets I'm afraid, the paks are encrypted. Okay I've worked around it, there is indeed a fair amount of tentical images but I'm afraid that's about it. Okay I've managed to get all the ones that I think you'll want. :) I am uncertain as to the protocol now though, should I just upload the folder I've created here or.. There is actually one or two dragon themed pics in there and creatures so big they could easly pass for a dragon.

Last edited:

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
Nah, I can access the images over at exhentai just fine. What I'd need from you is to actually find the best candidates for the 1+(3-4)+3+(1+) pictures specified before, and then post those to see if they're worth trying to edit. And preferably include a first try at putting some fairy wings on at least one of them.

Reactions: Evil Earthworm Jim

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
Okay I take it back, there is a lot of good content her we could use and it shouldn't require a crazy amount of editing ether. I'll put up the images I think I'll work on too in a moment. There may be too many good ones -_-. Okay, so there are about 4-6 images for each scene but I've only picked out three (to post, I have them all) to give you a broad idea of the tone of the scene. There are two girls I think are suitable for our needs (I prioritized the images I thought could look like dragons both screwing and torturing the girls). I haven't edit one yet for you mainly because I'm just awake and I'll need to go start breakfasts for everyone haha :D There is also a dragon girl that looks like she could be a spawn of ether of the to girls with her own content so... incest dragon scene waiting in the wings with the dragon and his child (she an adult like the other two) conceived with one of the fairys. I will get one edited today but at the moment I'm still waking up :) I thought the ones with multiple hands and heads was quite good because you can have a hydra dragon as well as multiple pairs of limbs; also there's a scene there that looks as if the girl is being eaten by the dragon and because the girls look similar enough we could just edit the hair colour to make the look like the same person.

Last edited:

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
Upon consideration, there are two significant problems here: lots of censorship and a lack of actual penetration for the blonde heroine. The biting and tongue and snake heads are very nice for torture/eating/killing, but only the pink-haired girl has an actual dragon-lookalike having sex with her (ER51-54). IDK if you can try to remove that much censorship with something like CreamPy....

For pseudo-fairies, there are also these lasses from various Venus Blood games. The first is especially nice, because she is decensored, has two tentacle scenes, a well-camouflaged horse scene for a dragon substitute and a tentacle pit scene that could pass as vore from a distance.

Overall, Eden's Ritter is still nicer, by damn are these tentacles blurry. :(

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
Upon consideration, there are two significant problems here: lots of censorship and a lack of actual penetration for the blonde heroine. The biting and tongue and snake heads are very nice for torture/eating/killing, but only the pink-haired girl has an actual dragon-lookalike having sex with her (ER51-54). IDK if you can try to remove that much censorship with something like CreamPy....

For pseudo-fairies, there are also these lasses from various Venus Blood games. The first is especially nice, because she is decensored, has two tentacle scenes, a well-camouflaged horse scene for a dragon substitute and a tentacle pit scene that could pass as vore from a distance.

Overall, Eden's Ritter is still nicer, by damn are these tentacles blurry. :(
To be honest I hadn't considered removing any of it :S I wouldn't even know how to go about doing that. Please bare in mind, I have zero experience with any editing :) I'm only just beginning to take my first steps into this sort of thing :) I'm tap dancing as fast as I can hehe. My immediate concern with removing the censorship is that it's going to not just require editing the existing image but a little creativity as well which again I'm happy to try my hand at but this isn't like her wings something your not going to be looking too closely at, the content I'll be trying to edit will have to be picture perfect because of it's nature, It's the sexual content that's bringing people to the table haha. As far as removing the the angel wings and placing fairy wings on the images it shouldn't be too complex from what I've seen, I'm actually not that concerned about it but the censorship thing is going to probably be an issue. As I've said, I'll try my best but again I reinventing the wheel here haha. Honestly (from my own point view) censorship isn't to bad but I understand your concern however if I can make a point although the visual is very important a lot of the scene if memory serves is depicted through text so although the first bite is with the eyes as long as we make the text sexually explicit enough coupled with the high quality of the image should make the over all scene sufficient. This isn't an argument for or against particularly but a point I would like to make none the less :) As for Venus blood I couldn't get access to the game could you post it's gallery. **I may be offline for a couple of days (don't know yet) my laptop may need a format. Looks as if the last update me have corrupted, don't know yet. I'll be able to work on what I've said I will but I'll be unable to communicate with you (I'll be using my desktop but it's off the network as it's my work pc) during the format.**

Last edited:

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
Yeah, for censorship it is far better to find images without any.

For VenusBlood links, check your PM.

And I hope you can solve your computer troubles.

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
Something I wanted to say before but I've been trying to resolve things on my end (seems to have taken, we'll see though) what I wanted to mention to try help alleviate some of your concerns is that, even though I may not posses the technical abilities at the moment to address some of your criticisms of the current suggested content I may in the future and even if we have to settle for the time being we can always go back and update the images. I hazard a guess that whatever I manage to create (as it will be the first time I've done anything like this) now will be vastly inferior to anything I create a year from now if I keep honing my skills so you may find yourself replacing some of the images created (if we are still as interested as we are now) anyway. I don't want you feeling done out is all and as I've mentioned earlier getting those base placeholder images is the primary focus here, the ones we intend to use and edit as in the future I may be an editing wizard and fix any criticisms we have with them now.

Last edited:

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
No problem, I can even forget about the mod and you can still release a 'mini-girlpack' others can just drop into 'game\content\random_art_female\{fairy}'. Right now, 'fairy' is actually 'aphrodite', but that will get changed.

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
Found a small typo. When you load your game from a game in progress, the prompt window asking for conformation says "NAre" :) actually I think it's the prompt window its self, I've noticed it when I tried to return to the main menu. Don't know if bug is to do with the mod but the combat for when it's time to save the witch girl from the towns people (When the towns people burn the women at the stake for being a witch and then you get the mission to go to the castle to save her sister) seems to be bugged. It prompts the error window, you can ignore it and it continues the story until it's time to fight again inside the castle and it bugs out again however you can just ignore it. It skips the combat for that whole mission it would seem. Actually, it Seems to be all combat in my save is bugged. I can post it if you'd like. :) Seems to be having issues calling the content pngs for a lot of the enemies. It's done it for the airships the griffons and the ballista as well as the towns folks. Seems to be it tries to load the combat animation .pngs

Last edited:

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
I know the typo. I've sort of become accustomed to it as a 'feature'. :D Will change it, though.

The zombie quest is probably also a casualty of the 'expenses' notification. Turn these off (Lair - Orders) until I get an update ready.

I have no issues with enemy images. It's more likely that you're also at least medium-sized and lacking Fire Breath animations, as reported before. Take those files from the original game for now.

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
Haha okay then :) I'll switch those orders off and no, I'm gigantic with all special upgrades two pairs of atheral wings two pairs of working claws and a black head I'm bitchen son daaaaaaaaaaaawg. I've already tried trouble shooting the issue somewhat myself :) I noticed that the files in each where the same but I didn't make a closer inspection, I'll try switching the files over now though :) I'm trying to bug hunt a little at the moment :)

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
Yeah, you're missing the healing animation/icon. All three combat skills have the same problem, since I forgot to check YAML files for extensions. You can either change the skill YAML files and use the console/scripts to reload them, or just paste the old .png files next to the .webp files.

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
Here's another just popped up just now, I haven't tried fixing this one. It occurred during a cultist ritual.

3.50 star(s) 8 Votes