2.70 star(s) 10 Votes

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
Needs censored tag.
Not particularly, since the censorship is a side effect of all the stolen art. What it really needs is a 'stolen art' tag and a 'the dragon is a shapechanging slime so there are very few actual dragon sex pics' warning.

I've tried to change this, but even stolen dragon sex images are few and far between, which means short of paying a whole bunch of artists a small fortune, you'll just have to live with some inconsistencies.

What really got to me was all the 3D art sprinkled in here and the original DW game, but again, replacing all that with free alternatives is easier said than done.

Reactions: Lorde Cyber Saurus

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
Like in any other Ren'Py game? ESC or right-click -> Settings -> Save.

teletube

Nov 20, 2021
Hello!
Need help, peeps!

There is a quest at one point when you need to breed a 'Leafzard'. Does anyone know how to do it? Maybe I'm not getting something about the game? Creatures are not being born directly, right?! Cause I'm raising all of them through cores...

Do I need to have a nest at some special location? Cause my current nest doesn't seem to allow me to breed such species. Or is it about something else?

Thanks!

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
You do have a Leafzard egg/core, right? Nope, no offspring-specific eggs in vanilla. Damn, I'd forgotten how barebones your offspring were in the base game. :cry:

I've got to check how Eliont did this, I'm so used to my own version by now. Hang on...

Okay, I'm back. You need a monster core and a 'Forest manacrystal'. I presume you have a core on hand? Manacrystals are unlocked via various in-game events. Tell me if you want spoilers on how to find that specific one, and how detailed.

Last edited:

teletube

Nov 20, 2021
You do have a Leafzard egg/core, right? Nope, no offspring-specific eggs in vanilla. Damn, I'd forgotten how barebones your offspring were in the base game. :cry:

I've got to check how Eliont did this, I'm so used to my own version by now. Hang on...

Okay, I'm back. You need a monster core and a 'Forest manacrystal'. I presume you have a core on hand? Manacrystals are unlocked via various in-game events. Tell me if you want spoilers on how to find that specific one, and how detailed.
Thanks, Jman9!
I believe, I understand what I need to do now.

Reactions: Jman9

reverendprimal

May 18, 2021
How do I get ending 2/3? I've gotten the one where you invade for the dark lady and the one where you make the virus with the elf (alv?), but I can't get the betray ending if that's what 2 is.

dgc4571

Nov 12, 2016

Id love to get some spoilers for how to unlock different manacrystals... The offspring are so barebones like you said, so it would be nice to have more variety than just the three i have, which are lizardmen, leafzard and the ones from the mountian manacrystal

InnocentKiss5

PassionateWeeb
Donor
Jan 13, 2020
I was about to download defiler wings and was looking up images about it than came across this reboot and cancelled that download and here I am

DragonLover78

Jan 8, 2024
not all of the game is translated, there are some spots where there is no English.
Plus it wont let me go into the menu. don't bother. not to mention all of the art in the game was stolen from multiple already existing media. dont play

Last edited:
2.70 star(s) 10 Votes