2.70 star(s) 10 Votes

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
Someone know how to get ending 2?
The demon one? Have the seals tick over by letting the cultists rampage around, then beat the Big Bad.

And a walktrough for the missions.
By 'missions', do you mean quests? These are pretty much self-explanatory. I'd say the quests are actually what passes for a tutorial in this game, so if you have issues with them that require a walkthrough... Well, I'm not sure you can be helped, in that case. :p

If you mean the encounters, just save and reload, these are all pretty short and feature maybe two-three choices, at most.

Sep 21, 2018
The demon one? Have the seals tick over by letting the cultists rampage around, then beat the Big Bad.

By 'missions', do you mean quests? These are pretty much self-explanatory. I'd say the quests are actually what passes for a tutorial in this game, so if you have issues with them that require a walkthrough... Well, I'm not sure you can be helped, in that case. :p

If you mean the encounters, just save and reload, these are all pretty short and feature maybe two-three choices, at most.
Sorry, I found the 'path' for the mission after i comented and thank you i was wondering what about these seals are.

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
Game is of full of bugs crash 50 times in 1 minute...
I don't think this is even physically possible, unless you're clicking the 'ignore' button like mad. In which case the other 49 crashes were self-induced. :p

I applied all patches and censored.....
What patches? There is only the language patch... :cautious:

Anyway, I'm not saying the game doesn't have issues. It does. But it doesn't have 50 crashes per second minute issues.

And if you can live with being a beta tester, try my mod. At the very least, I'll kill any crashes within a few days at most.

Last edited:

idiotech90

Oct 29, 2020
I am struggling to evolve past tiny. I have no idea what to do besides save scum getting tuna and sleeping.

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
I am struggling to evolve past tiny. I have no idea what to do besides save scum getting tuna and sleeping.
Are you playing the mod? If so, ask in the mod thread.

If not, do whatever you want. You're a dragon, you don't ask for permission. :p Kill some sheepherders, get their women, knock 'em up and raise a party of lizardmen, for example.

jazz154

Jul 21, 2017
If you are not playing mod then good start is to kidnap farmer girl or mermaid (iirc mermaid is better because she gives better cores), raise her affection to 100 in 2 successive sessions (3rd will kill her) so she won't run away, sell monster cores and buy girl from witch. After that you can basically do whatever you want since you have solid start.
I would recommend expanding party, so you could use 3 monster cores to raise lizards or you can capture mermaids/titans (fire ones should be easy to get and they have good base stats), build cells and have whoever you assign as guardian it was called to drain stats from girl put in there to create super units.

But honestly you should play mod version since it is still being developed unlike this one.

caju

Oct 5, 2017
Are there any other crystals besides green, forest, mountain, and red?
Where can they be found?
Any help unlocking more of the beastiary would be appreciated.

zzczys

Jul 20, 2019
Green- start with it

forest - trash elf tree. to find the elf tree, defeat some rangers until one squeals. it will be a landmark you can go to

mountain/stone - find the dwarf outpost in the mountain, kill everything in it. their halls will be a landmark you can go to. make sure to choose treasure option. destroying shops and houses will not get the crystal

red/fire - defeat the fire ifreet in his fire palace

frozen - defeat the jotun in his ice palace

beastiary - some entries are missing. basically each girl can give birth to 2 types of spawn, virgin and normal, virgin being more powerful and obviously once. angels and demons birth the same normal spawn.

Reactions: caju

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
Looks like this post belongs in the mod thread, because...

forest - trash elf tree. to find the elf tree, defeat some rangers until one squeals. it will be a landmark you can go to
This is the base game thread, so the ranger already gives you the crystal.

mountain/stone - find the dwarf outpost in the mountain, kill everything in it. their halls will be a landmark you can go to. make sure to choose treasure option. destroying shops and houses will not get the crystal
And the 'cannontower' in the mountains is the place to get the stone crystal, no need for conquering.

beastiary - some entries are missing. basically each girl can give birth to 2 types of spawn, virgin and normal, virgin being more powerful and obviously once.
That's a mod feature. Base game only has various lizardmen, which are all in the bestiary from the start.

angels and demons birth the same normal spawn.
No demons in the base game. :cry:

Kaftan

Jan 12, 2020
Someone can provide cheat codes or any cheat mod? seriously i do not know how to play this game, chosed steel dragon easy mode, medium size and yet lost in first battle... vs old knight

Shift+O does not help much since under command HELP there is no commands...

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
I know this has been out for a while but my captives keep dying before they finish with their regency. Really trying to get something other then goblins, but they keep killing my captives...

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
Nah meant pregnancy, and yeah sorted out it was the gaurds, no gaurds no eating

eccentic

Aug 31, 2017
So how do you sell trinkets in this game? i don't have any money. And every time i go to the elder witch for training she says i need to calm down but my dragon is calm until she talks to him and suddenly he gets tense.

never mind the money thing. Stupid of me not checkin the roads for trade caravans.

Last edited:
2.70 star(s) 10 Votes