Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Time For Dragons - Defiler Wings: Deranged Dragon Mod [29-07-2020] [Jman]

3.50 star(s) 8 Votes

verdinantt

Jul 20, 2020
Where is smugglers isle/ potion reagent shop or w/e?

I'm at day 500 and i cannot for the life of me find these two

I do have access to the witch coven and i only have the option to get milked

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
Where is smugglers isle/ potion reagent shop or w/e?
I do have access to the witch coven and i only have the option to get milked
You do have the option to 'get milked as payment for tutoring', right? Then get milked (and tutored). Things progress from there.

Edit: The witches' shop and other services are unlocked purely by getting milked enough times.

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
hey, sorry but I got a problem when trying to save while in debug mode
Don't use debug mode. Seriously. If you feel the need to cheat something, use the console.

I tried to combat this 'time pickling' thing at one point, but the damn thing is persistent. :( So it's better to avoid saving in debug mode altogether.

Edit:
every time i go to the elder witch for training she says i need to calm down
I assume the "she says i need to calm down" part means you're playing the mod and not vanilla.

So how do you sell trinkets in this game?
Treasures (and everything else) are sold to
  • the witches (terrible prices),
  • the smugglers (reasonable prices, long quest line to unlock),
  • the jeweler (best prices, have to spend mana to enter the Capital, thus needing a dragon proficient in magic, or at least a magic-using dragon with some sparks).

she says i need to calm down
Lack of Hotfix 3, again. :cry:

Stupid of me not checkin the roads for trade caravans.
Caravans work, but there are other ways to raise money. Getting milked or raiding villages and selling the loot to the witches are perhaps the easiest to access.

Reactions: Meowed

Meowed

Apr 2, 2019
Don't use debug mode. Seriously. If you feel the need to cheat something, use the console.

I tried to combat this 'time pickling' thing at one point, but the damn thing is persistent. :( So it's better to avoid saving in debug mode altogether
Okay, thanks

Skald359

Oct 13, 2018
I was nosing around in the code, and it looks like there's a thing that'll never happen.

story_and_events, line 172, triggers a kingdom-wide effect if rebel_niece, rebel_mother and rebel_daughter have all been triggered, but looking in witch_academy, lines 1733-1956, it looks like rebel_mother and rebel_daughter are mutually exclusive.

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
I was nosing around in the code, and it looks like there's a thing that'll never happen.

story_and_events, line 172, triggers a kingdom-wide effect if rebel_niece, rebel_mother and rebel_daughter have all been triggered, but looking in witch_academy, lines 1733-1956, it looks like rebel_mother and rebel_daughter are mutually exclusive.
That's not all, that's any. If there's a rebellion going on, things kinda go south for the Kingdom.

Btw do anybody know how to get permavirgin?
Ask zzczys. :sneaky:

Reactions: Skald359

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
...\Time_for_Dragons-1.1.1-pc-DDM_Nov_2020\renpy\display\im.py", line 347, in kill
del self.cache[ce.what]
KeyError: <'Image' u'gfx/mobs/ship.webp'>
A problem with Ren'Py image caching, probably due to multi-threading. I can't do much about it if it actually makes pictures disappear, but I can fix this particular crash.

I'm sure this exact issue has come up before (because I had the zip file just waiting to go :) ), but I can't find the exact location in the thread so here it goes again. Put the attachment into 'renpy/display', overwriting what's there, and delete 'im.pyo' as well, just in case.

zzczys

Jul 20, 2019
Are you trying to mate outside the lair? Better to take her back to the lair. Also try to increase your virility using evolutions.

Reactions: eccentic

eccentic

Aug 31, 2017
The magic barrier is basically a condom you put on by choosing 'Magic cum!". If you want impregnation, choose the regular ejaculation.
Ah i see. i thought it was like in the original game where you spawn better units with magick.

Minyon

Nov 27, 2019
So I'm trying to turn in the Lair quest which requires all possible types of rooms. I have at least a dozen breeding pits, all the types of hatcheries, and a workshop. And I've been building guardposts, cages, altars, and milk farms each, along with some traps (those are all the things I can make basically). But I can't turn it in, even after I've built all those and spawned some monsters to get my defense up.

prehot

Jun 25, 2020
So I'm trying to turn in the Lair quest which requires all possible types of rooms. I have at least a dozen breeding pits, all the types of hatcheries, and a workshop. And I've been building guardposts, cages, altars, and milk farms each, along with some traps (those are all the things I can make basically). But I can't turn it in, even after I've built all those and spawned some monsters to get my defense up.
You will need every type of trap and also every type of hatchery type built witch is pretty hard to obtain after defeating the alva, effreti, jotun and dwarven lairs.

3.50 star(s) 8 Votes