Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I like the idea of this one I'm not usually a fan of trying to find things in games but this was pretty fun and then you use your clues and have some sort of integration with what is said in the statements. So fun gameplay which requires a little thinking and some nice models not bad at all.

Reaver

May 31, 2017
i didn't move it. just try to delete game and i can't because of this file
if your using win 10 then you have to go into the file and delete everything but that file then empty the bin and restart. After all that you should be able to go into the file and delete it.

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
Man, one of the best first versions I ever played and the fact that there are 12 chapters makes me thinks you already have everything planned, really like the story not only it's interesting and original but also you have some nice mechanics that you don't see in other games, like the interrogations.

Also, the best part... the taboo edition it's clearly official, in other games the incest patch just change names and everything feel out of place because the mom is the landlady, sister roommate, etc and even though they keep some of the original chemistry it doesn't feel right, this incest patch adds much more and everything feel natural, don't know how to explain xD

My only complaint is the lack of a walkthrough but well, nothing that the save and load function can't fix, the decisions and their consequences are very clear for now.

carlos4akala

May 4, 2018
if your using win 10 then you have to go into the file and delete everything but that file then empty the bin and restart. After all that you should be able to go into the file and delete it.
i use win 7 and try this method but again can't delete this file :(

edged1297

Apr 27, 2020
Finished the first chapter, can say that I found it refreshing and enjoyed every minute of it. Future looks very promising and can't wait for more. I appreciate your work dev.

Reactions: SeveredRealms

Reaver

May 31, 2017
wow! I'm out of ideas then... google it and maybe you might find an answer... my only other thought is that you have something in the startup that is running it and that's why you can't delete it. Not Sure. :/

Reactions: House Of Black

mrmcfappen

Sep 10, 2019
I reached the part where mc is going to watch a movie with Vanessa/mom but now, I feel exhausted.

Scenes where MC/game/narrator being meta feels forced and unnecessary. I don't know if it's because of the implementation, frequency or simple because I played few too many games that includes it, and now I slowly started to find it irritating.

Lewd scenes and dialogues did nothing for me so far and the main reason is game involves mind manipulation and memory altering too heavily at this stage which I'm guessing as the story progresses will (hopefully) lessen or at least, its employment will be under MC control. Still it doesn't change the fact that it made Vanessa's (non)BJ scene incredibly awkward. It was creepy more than anything.

shadowr19

Apr 8, 2020
this game looks interesting I might have to check it later but I just have two questions

first question:how hard are the choices

second question: i heard that this game was a harem but i'm not seeing any harem tags

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
make sure you don't have another program with the file opened. Notepad, 7zip, file explorer, etc. That is the common error that the file is being used by another process.

3.30 star(s) 84 Votes