OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
Time for You [v0.10.0] [Zero2HeroGames] (510 MB)
78 MB zip unofficial pc compressed (slightlyreduced image/video/audio quality):
- - - -

Performed using:
UnRen v0.8 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone)

Reactions: Gudfella

13mpty

Aug 31, 2019
the grind or guessing is real for 0 content, lost interest pretty fast... i have steam games for this type ofgames

Raerngaming

Jun 14, 2018
Uhh wow that is not light femdom imo. Right now it's mainly just teasing. One example I can give you is that in the next chapter a female character is going to make you kiss her feet in order to help you get out of a "situation" you've got into. That is avoidable if you do things differently. Also, there's no rape in this game.
I am glad that the femdon is avoidable as if she told me to kiss her feet my answer would be No, I am not submissive in anyway, if it is me being submissive or dom I would always end up Dom. Just like NTR I would only like it if I could stop it or turn it around so I am NTRing them. Most of the ones I played with NTR no matter what you choice you make it still ends up with you being NTRed. While I do not see ntr in here that is a good thing, The female Dom and not seeing Male dom has me a bit worried but so far so good.

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
The game has an interesting premise and nice models but combines so many things I despise. Sandbox mechanics, hidden item mechanics, puzzles, overblown stat change indicators, longwinded tutorials, and having to keep an eye on the in-game phone to respond to messages promptly. Overall it's a ton of mindless filler over the top of what could have been a good story.

Naughty_Thoughts

Dec 2, 2018
Looks good, but fuck this game. I've been stuck in the office room for far too long trying to find out how to get on. The guidelines are barely any help, there's no hints and I've basically run my finger over every part of the screen to see if there's something I've missed.

I hope you make the game more player friendly because right now, it's mostly just... Not something that you wanna play.

Reactions: Cernunnos.

parqueo

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2019

Time For You - Release Schedule

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018

Hey everyone!
Thank you so much for your continued support! I’ve got a lot of information for you, along with the release schedule for Time For You, which I’m sure you’ve been anticipating.
Release Schedule:
I’ve been thinking long and hard about this, even before I released chapter 01, and I believe I’ve come up with a schedule that works for me, and can be improved upon in the future if need be.
The current release schedule is that I will be releasing an update every month or every other month with the scenes that I have completed for Time For You. In case you missed the previous Dev update, I’ve broken down Time For You into chapters, and the chapters are broken down further into scenes. For reference Chapter 01 had 7 scenes. This being the case, some releases will be longer and some will be shorter, but I’m aiming for consistency right now, so that you all have content each month and so that I have deadlines to keep me accountable. Breaking down the game into scenes and storyboarding has definitely improved my workflow and planning, and I’m sure it will help down the line.
If I am not able to complete a scene within a month, this could be for various reasons: lengthy scene, lots of programming, writing, etc, I will keep you all updated. I mainly don’t want to make promises that I can’t keep, and it’s possible that releasing every month won’t be possible right now with my resources, but my end goal is to have an update every month consistently. And of course if you have any questions, don’t hesitate to send me a message.
Lastly for the release schedule, what does this mean for August? There will be a release coming this month. It will contain scene 08. I don’t have a specific date for the release just yet or an estimate on how long it is, but if things keep going the way they have, it will be sooner rather than later. My initial plan was to have a release in September, as I didn’t think I would be able to finish a scene before then. It’s been a crazy time since the first release and I’m surprised that I’m ahead of schedule and that I’ve been able to do so much. I would like to thank you all for your support and kind messages, it’s really motivated me to work harder.
Time For You - News:
You may or may not follow the Zero2HeroGames twitter or instagram, but I just released Time For You chapter 01 onto STEAM. Eventually Time For You in its entirety will be on STEAM, but know that the game will always be released here first and will be released much later on to STEAM.
Status Update - Scene 08:
Rendering: 100%
3D Modeling: 100%
Post-work: 75%
Writing: 60%
Programming 70%
Music: 100% (Will upload and share soon)

More news soon!
Thanks!
ZeroHero

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I so suck at this games. Laim and others spoiled me with mods also those that make walkthroughs. But I do like this one so far, even though I'm not getting 100%

Reactions: Tragic Princess

Reaver

May 31, 2017
Thx, I forgot to add the clock timer when interrogating mom... It's the second step i think or the 3rd... one of the steps.

I'll fix it on the next WT I do when the new version comes out.

Celldweller6

Dec 29, 2017
grinding and sandbox are cool depends on the taste of each player the game is very good I recommend that you do not accelerate too much

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
1597408954019.png

Hey everyone!
As some of you may already know, it was close, but the Kickstarter campaign was a success! I’m still in shock, but it’s amazing for sure.
What does the successful campaign mean for the game? In terms of the Funds collected, which should hopefully arrive in 2 weeks (Minus the Kickstarter fees), all of that will be put back into the company. The funds received (including Patreon), along with some money I’ve saved up, will go towards creating a new rig. The goal is to create something that will vastly increase my render times, and also create animations faster. It’s going to be beautiful :’)
It’s been a hectic couple days with the campaign, but I am truly grateful for all the support from all of you – none of this would have been possible without your support! I will do my best, so that this game can live up to its potential.
Also, don’t worry, the release is still coming this month. It’s been crazy, but I’ve been working on the game everyday (even when I should be resting lol). I’ll be posting a dev update on Monday. I was doing a bit of testing last night and I think you’ll all like where things are heading :D
More news soon!
Cheers,
ZeroHero

Last edited:

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
1597408994239.png

Hey everyone!
Hope you’re all doing well and thank you so much for your continued support! Lots of information below, as well as what you’ve been waiting for: When the next release is coming.
Release Info
Cutting to the chase, the next release will be coming by the end of the week (hopefully sooner). First, the beta will be released to Heroes and Captain tiers, and then a few days later to Researchers (As long as there are no issues) and finally, a week after that to Soldiers. Also, based on your tier you will get some in-game wallpapers when you start Chapter 2.
Status update - Scene 08
I was a bit inspired last week and decided to add something that’s part of scene 09 to scene 08, as I wanted to test out making the animation for it. Going forward, I’ll try not to add more content unless I’m very ahead of schedule. This just worked out cause the event was supposed to happen at the start of scene 09. Either way, I think you’ll all really enjoy it as it involves the lovely lady in the picture above ;). This did add a couple of renders, as well as an animation to the release, but those are all rendered now. A bit of post-work and writing needs to be done, but otherwise that part is essentially done.
I’ve included a new category called “Additional Game Assets” to the status updates as I recently realised that I haven’t included it, and it does take up a decent amount of time. This includes things like image buttons, overlays, signs, phone icons, banners, etc. All a huge part of the game’s development, but easily overlooked.
Rendering: 100%
3D Modeling: 100%
Post-work: 95%
Additional Game Assets: 100%
Writing: 95%
Editing 20% (I’ll be editing the script along with my alpha tester, who’s helped in the past.)
Testing 20%
Programming 90%
Music: 100% (Meant to upload earlier. Will upload this week.)
I’m going to do some regression testing with the new update to make sure that everything works as it should from start to finish. As long as things work out as they should, going forward things should go smoothly when starting a new release (*fingers crossed).
Upcoming
I’m going to have a poll released tomorrow! There’s going to be a poll for each tier (as you have different voting power), so please only vote for your tiers’ poll.
Notes
*I’ve had a few people ask me about this and I just wanted to clarify that this is a Harem game first! So have no fear and go for the Harem (If that’s what you’re into :3)
*As I’ve mentioned before, it’s been a crazy time since the first release, but now that the Kickstarter campaign is done, the initial release to STEAM, and the general marketing and promotion of the game, my prime focus is back to the development of Time For You (Which I’m super happy about :p).
More info to come and thanks again for your support!

ZeroHero

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 84 Votes