paralegal1983

Mar 1, 2020
what are all the items for the house search? i thought i got em all, but evidently not.
have the bag, the sponge, the cleaning solution, the sock, 2 buckets, 1 bucket, and the plants. as well as the time fragment and the scene getting yanked out. plus all the pictures, the rug thing and the wood paneling.
I'm having trouble with the David's office task, I'm missing an item for the interrogation I've looked everywhere and I am frustrated

Reactions: Synful62

SFChino

Aug 14, 2020
[QUOTE = "kgh385, publicación: 3792391, miembro: 58624"]
¿Qué se supone que debes mostrarle a mamá cuando hablas?
[/ CITAR]
[QUOTE = "SadfaceGladface, publicación: 3795215, miembro: 133929"]
Cuando mencione encender los aspersores, haga clic en los dos baldes con agua. cuando ella menciona que robaron la habitación, mencione la computadora.
[/CITAR]
yo literar preciono los baldes pero me dice incorrecto alguna ayuda porfa literar estoy desesperado

SFChino

Aug 14, 2020
[QUOTE = "JokerLeader, publicación: 3792058, miembro: 1299298"]
Ya amo este juego y el desarrollador :RE
[/CITAR] hola en la parte de la madre al comienzo le doy los baldes pero me dice incorrepto me podes decir porque estoy deseperado

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018

V0.11.0 Update and next steps
Hey everyone!
Here are some notes from the recent V0.11.0 BETA release, along with what’s currently being worked on.
V0.11.0 Notes
So far feedback for V0.11.0 has been good, and I haven't received any issues from the PC and Mac version. Unfortunately, there was a bug with the android version; That has now been resolved.
V0.11.0 bugs:
Android: JPEG loading error when entering the guest room. - (RESOLVED)
I’ll be uploading the updated android builds (V0.11.1) tonight. If there are any other issues, please let me know.
V0.11.1 - RESEARCHERS
V0.11.1 will be available tomorrow for the Researcher tier. 1 week after that for the Soldier tier.
Currently being worked on
Writing/Planning:
-Storyboarding Scene 09 and 10
Other Game Assets:
-Selena Overlays - Night
-Akane Overlays - NIght
-Eric Overlays - Night
3D Modeling:
-Akane intro animation

More news soon!
Thanks for your continued support!
ZeroHero

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
interrogation scenes are bugged af, if you load during those, everything is fucked, giving the correct items doesnt work, you get lifes stolen from you

Zero2HeroGames

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2020
interrogation scenes are bugged af, if you load during those, everything is fucked, giving the correct items doesnt work, you get lifes stolen from you
Hey dacris69, thanks for letting me know. What platform are you playing on? As I’m unable to replicate this. If you could send some screenshots that would help.

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
Im on pc and talking about the mom interrogation; saved just before it, first one was easy, it was the 2 buckets but did not worked, she did not wanted them, so reloaded and even after loading i had one less life and still did not accepted the buckets and started clicking and loading til it worked; same for the 2nd part, she didnt wanted that robot, it was chaos, didnt know what i did in the end to make it work

Zero2HeroGames

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2020
Im on pc and talking about the mom interrogation; saved just before it, first one was easy, it was the 2 buckets but did not worked, she did not wanted them, so reloaded and even after loading i had one less life and still did not accepted the buckets and started clicking and loading til it worked; same for the 2nd part, she didnt wanted that robot, it was chaos, didnt know what i did in the end to make it work
That’s unusual. I’m just looking through the code right now.

Just to confirm for my troubleshooting, you showed the Two buckets (Buckets Filled With Water Note) on the line where she mentions turning on the sprinklers, and the Unknown Machine on the line when she mentions the robbery, right? They won’t work on any other lines.

Reactions: Cowboy Bebop

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
anyone got some console cheats?all the good games always seem to be lacking cheats and mods

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
Please try to reduce the grind, or add some cheats to boost the stats :HideThePain:
i couldnt agree more...the more games that provide walkthroughs and cheats im sure will be a lot less likey
to end up in the abandoned sections...fucking maddening how many games lack the most important essentials to the games

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
No oral, vaginal, or anal tags (though the genre button says vaginal)?
That seems odd, considering the comment literally in the synopsis:
OH RIGHT! LEWD CONTENT. LIKE A LOT!!!

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
I am loving every single one of these tags and the planned anal, pregnancy, and harem tags just makes me want to play this even more. I will download and check this game out immediately.

3.30 star(s) 84 Votes