carlos4akala

May 4, 2018
make sure you don't have another program with the file opened. Notepad, 7zip, file explorer, etc. That is the common error that the file is being used by another process.
no i don't opened. alsо i restart my computar and then try to delete but can't. it's says that the file is missing and no longer there but i can see it and can't delete the folder of the game

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Hey everyone, thanks so much for all the feedback! I'm completely floored by the response so far. Chapter 1 of the game has been out for almost 4 days and we're almost at 200 comments. Thanks for playing, and thanks to the people taking the time to comment here. I appreciate it :)

I'm hard at work on chapter 2, with plenty of content to come.

Cheers,

ZeroHero

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
Overall I like what I've seen so far out of this game. People are complaining about it being a grind but I'm not seeing how, maybe I've played too many crappy sandbox games that I'm immune or use to it. Or maybe people are just exaggerating. The tutorial wasn't bad as people say it was also, I just think some opened this game with a hard dick (Or wet pussy, whatever) and saw that reading and clicking was involved and got turned off.

Not every game is gonna be an automatic fap fest, you have titles like The Visit for that. Back to the game, the characters are very attractive, except Ellie, she has that IG model body with the skinny legs and fat ass. Her ass to leg ratio isn't doing it for me. But Vanessa is a total hottie, I like the theme of the game, I'm invested in what happened to the dad, looking forward to more.

OMT: The Evio or whatever voice was a little creepy.

varkatzas666

Feb 26, 2018
At first it is a bit confusing, due to the enormous number of things to consider in the dialogues and the options to choose, but after a while you get used to it, it is very good and interesting. Very good renders, MC's mother and sisters are beautiful, waiting for soon updates :):)

Max1276

Mar 14, 2020
another amazing game to play ,can't wait for the chapter 2 :p (y)there is only chapter 1 avalaible to play now right?

Last edited:

eyepatchdude

Jul 9, 2020
another amazing game to play ,can't wait for the chapter 2 :p (y)there is only chapter 1 avalaible to play now right?
Yes, only the first chapter is complete. Per his latest patreon update the first scene of the new chapter is storyboarded, and in progress. The first chapter had 7 scenes.

Reactions: Max1276

R2k22

Jan 15, 2018
I gave a shot and i can't complain. This game has very big potential and im more than curious what wil happend next. Grahpically looks great. Nice animated cut-ins. Story is quite good. And wish all the best to the devs and hope to see next episode soon:)

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
How frustrating is the sandbox nature of the game on a scale of 1 (Milfy City) to 11 (Indecent Desires)?

zeloch

Oct 3, 2019
How frustrating is the sandbox nature of the game on a scale of 1 (Milfy City) to 11 (Indecent Desires)?
12!

So far after about an hour and half playing this...fuck this game! It's so god damn frustrating! First off, these sandbox elements always seem to be a way add filler into a shallow story and boring characters. It's unnecessary, frustrating, boring, and is essentially a blue-balling mechanic. The whole "interrogation" thing is just plain annoying. You have to select a specific item you found only at a specific part of the repeating dialogue. That is fucking tedious! Proven by the fact that I got stuck during the tutorial "interrogation" part - I picked the biology book 3 times and the fucking game wouldn't register it! That bring me to 2nd, long ass tutorials! About half my play time has been reading long drawn-out dialogue about the basic elements of this sandbox bullshit! Do we really need like 10 lines of dialogue to explain how text messages work in the game?! The game treats you like a fucking idiot who's never played a video game before. Third, the inner dialogue. Just...shut the fuck up! There is seriously more inner dialogue than actual dialogue between characters.

Fuck this game! Delete! Next!

PS, I enjoyed writing this rant more than this game!

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
I just finished the chapter, and oh boy that is an interesting concept. I never really done a full detailed share of my option/review. Hopefully it's taken as the compliment it's meant to be. Sorry it's so long.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rize
3.30 star(s) 84 Votes