Tease Me

May 6, 2017
Zero2HeroGames I'm having the same issue with finding all the items in the kitchen, laundry and office. Even if you bite the bullet and progress to the interrogation scene with Vanessa without getting the bonus content. It looks like there's an additional issue with showing her items. I am pretty sure I'm supposed to show her the buckets of water, but she keeps asking me why I'm showing her this item. None of the other items I've found work either. Is there a glitch?
Buckets are used @ turned on sprinklers, not took bath which is odd. Yellow gadget is used @ there was nothing in the table.

Reactions: LionHeart131

Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
Now that's a first release!!

The renders are beautiful. All crisp without noise or grain.
The female character models are great looking too.
I especially ike the look of the 2 sisters.

The game/VN even got animations and not the 3 frame ones.
They are good but a bit rough around the edges.
But keep in mind that they are the most difficult to create.

The introduction into the story keeps you intrigued wanting to know more.
All is pretty well written, the amount that is told, the character introduced, the cliffhanger.

Yes maybe the tutorials could've been a bit shorter or fewer but then again
the interogation feature is new and really needs an explanation.

And this is, at it's current state, no more sandbox than that game about being a dick.

This game/VN is not for the ADD and Strg-skip crowd, that's for sure.

Give it a try. It's good. Hope the dev(s) keep it up and get the support to do so.

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
Interesting concept. But you make it too tight. I went through the kitchen / laundry scene twice, the second time I checked out every part of the kitchen and laundry. The only place I couldn't go was the cabinet behind the mother. Sorry, but I have to say this. You have made it just too tight to be enjoyable. Good luck with your game.

miller205

Oct 13, 2019
I had this problem too. Only way to delete was installing an "unlocker" program. I used "IObit unlocker", followed the instructions, and managed to delete the game (unlock and delete option) that didn't want to be deleted.
This is the second game I had a problem deleting. And I was only able to delete it through IObit.
---
Chapter 1:
- 15 minutes of tutorial number 1. Required due to confusing minigames.
- Another 5 minutes of tutorial to say that when you answer right, you get points and lose points when you answer wrong (completely unnecessary). This second tutorial is only for those who have never played a RenPy game. I believe that Dev tried to be very detailed, but almost every game gives a point of relashionship (here likeability) or lust. Skip option is required.
- 15 minutes of story. Reading slowly so as not to miss information from the minigame may come next.
- 45 minutes of point and click / sandbox / click in the bucket/laptop in the exact right time to progress.

For now there is no content that justifies so much time wasted looking for what to do. Maybe after 4-5 chapters, skip button minigame (or a MOD), it might be interesting to play.
thanks you that did it need to have a warning that once you download the game you can not delete it

Reaver

May 31, 2017
Now that's a first release!!

The renders are beautiful. All crisp without noise or grain.
The female character models are great looking too.
I especially ike the look of the 2 sisters.

The game/VN even got animations and not the 3 frame ones.
They are good but a bit rough around the edges.
But keep in mind that they are the most difficult to create.

The introduction into the story keeps you intrigued wanting to know more.
All is pretty well written, the amount that is told, the character introduced, the cliffhanger.

Yes maybe the tutorials could've been a bit shorter or fewer but then again
the interogation feature is new and really needs an explanation.

And this is, at it's current state, no more sandbox than that game about being a dick.

This game/VN is not for the ADD and Strg-skip crowd, that's for sure.

Give it a try. It's good. Hope the dev(s) keep it up and get the support to do so.
Ya I'm loving the game, most of these games you want to skip the text, but this game makes you want to read and follow the story. For a first release i give it a 12 out of 10 stars. If I had the $ i'd give it to the Dev. Props on a great job.

Smurfen

Feb 15, 2018
Is it possible to finish Mystery tasks? If it is how do I finish them?

Last edited:

EarmesAeledas

Oct 11, 2019
Im getting stuck during the mop mission x.x where I dont have the correct item for the second interrogation part but ive pressed on everything that i could see.

JujuFruit

May 12, 2020
Where are the other Chapters ? I just downloaded this game and it contain only one chapter but in description it says it consists of 12 chapters SO WHERE ARE THE OTHER CHAPTERS!!!! ???
The 4 first chapters have already their description on the website of the dev but he released only the first chapter right now so we have to wait for more

SexyFeetLover

Feb 14, 2018
After this first chapter, im a fan! :love:

Awesome job on the introduction/tutorial/story and the way the game is played. It sucked me right in, and now i cant hardly wait for the next chapter. (y):)(y)

3.30 star(s) 84 Votes