JujuFruit

May 12, 2020
Do you know about the time release of the different chapters ? Because he just released his first chapter but on his website you see the description of the 4 first chapters but for chapters 5 to 8 it's wrote
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. So I thought first that the 3 other first chapters were released too...

miller205

Oct 13, 2019
dont know what it is but i downloaded this started playing didnt like it went to delete it but it will not let me delete the game

thessaya

Jul 25, 2019
FINALLY. No step bullshit and the women look gorgeous. Updates can't come fast enough but it's probably going to take a good while before this game is done.

monksims

Mar 17, 2019
Seems like a good start. But that jumping text causes not to see some lines because they can't even be rolled back so they'd stay to read them. I tend to set the text speed to instant so those few lines just disappear within milliseconds.

Reactions: TundraLupus

Dojinji

Nov 10, 2018
Best 0.1 version of a game I have ever played on this site. Love the focus on the Mom so far (she is gorgeous) and I#m actually interested in the story which almost never happens. Keep it up

Reactions: Scrination

victoryroad

Jul 22, 2017
Zero2HeroGames This is how first releases of games should be like!! Something that shows what kind of characters are there, and what we can expect from the story. The only thing I didn't like was there was no option to skip the tutorial. Also it seems the MC is monologuing to himself a lot. Maybe cut back on that a bit. Other than that the game is very good!! Good luck on this project (y)

DeadEyesSee

Jan 27, 2018
I really liked it. Thought it was already chapter 10 though and was positively surprised when it was only 500MB and then confused when it said nah no chapter 2 XD got fooled by the 0.10.0

RogMR

Sep 21, 2019
dont know what it is but i downloaded this started playing didnt like it went to delete it but it will not let me delete the game
I had this problem too. Only way to delete was installing an "unlocker" program. I used "IObit unlocker", followed the instructions, and managed to delete the game (unlock and delete option) that didn't want to be deleted.
This is the second game I had a problem deleting. And I was only able to delete it through IObit.
---
Chapter 1:
- 15 minutes of tutorial number 1. Required due to confusing minigames.
- Another 5 minutes of tutorial to say that when you answer right, you get points and lose points when you answer wrong (completely unnecessary). This second tutorial is only for those who have never played a RenPy game. I believe that Dev tried to be very detailed, but almost every game gives a point of relashionship (here likeability) or lust. Skip option is required.
- 15 minutes of story. Reading slowly so as not to miss information from the minigame may come next.
- 45 minutes of point and click / sandbox / click in the bucket/laptop in the exact right time to progress.

For now there is no content that justifies so much time wasted looking for what to do. Maybe after 4-5 chapters, skip button minigame (or a MOD), it might be interesting to play.

Last edited:
Reactions: Farterpas and EZ8lt

campfap

Jul 31, 2017
same for me with finding all the kitchen/laundry/office items. checked everything a few times already and while i dont mind a challenge, checking every inch of the screen to find a possible hidden object is just straight up annoying and unfun.

RodimusManic

May 9, 2017
Zero2HeroGames I'm having the same issue with finding all the items in the kitchen, laundry and office. Even if you bite the bullet and progress to the interrogation scene with Vanessa without getting the bonus content. It looks like there's an additional issue with showing her items. I am pretty sure I'm supposed to show her the buckets of water, but she keeps asking me why I'm showing her this item. None of the other items I've found work either. Is there a glitch?

Reactions: Somehowimhere21

evr

Apr 9, 2018
amazing game, the renders are really good and the characters are a bit different from the other games, I like how the dev doesn't show everything in the first release, I thought it would be a game that requires a lot of grind with the intro but it's really pleasant to play, nice story too, keep it up!

LionHeart131

May 23, 2018
Zero2HeroGames I'm having the same issue with finding all the items in the kitchen, laundry and office. Even if you bite the bullet and progress to the interrogation scene with Vanessa without getting the bonus content. It looks like there's an additional issue with showing her items. I am pretty sure I'm supposed to show her the buckets of water, but she keeps asking me why I'm showing her this item. None of the other items I've found work either. Is there a glitch?
You have to show them at the correct line. It took me a while to figure that out. But I think the line was 'took a shower' then when that line is displayed show the buckets of water.

Reactions: RodimusManic
3.30 star(s) 84 Votes