UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Isn't sandbox supposed to be rpgm? Instead of VN? I'm confuzzled...
"Sandbox" just means you can decide where to go and what to do in the game. You can travel to a location for example. There may or may not be anything to do there. It isn't tied to any particular game type or program with the exception of Kinetic Novels (KN) which offer no choices whatsoever and is basically just telling you a story without your input.

"Go to the Living Room"
- You get there, it's empty.

"Go to your sister's bedroom"
- Time to incestuously sleep rape her like any loving brother would!

Etc.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Uhh wow that is not light femdom imo. Right now it's mainly just teasing. One example I can give you is that in the next chapter a female character is going to make you kiss her feet in order to help you get out of a "situation" you've got into. That is avoidable if you do things differently. Also, there's no rape in this game.
ah. okay, thanks. Honestly I don't think foot worship should make something femdom, its a pretty vanilla fetish. I'm not a fan of how often femdom is like "Yeah, I'm gonna rub your cock with my foot!" and they basically just pleasure the guy in various ways, but then the guy gets bored and takes over and she becomes helpless to his cock. It happens so much in "femdom".

Anyway, that was a tangent, thanks for being up front where you're gonna go with it, good luck with your game

parqueo

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2019
What is the object that I have to give to mom in the kitchen after the mysterious room I am stuck in that part

Aug 14, 2018
Well i liked the first chapter, i eagerly await the next update to see where the story goes. If i wasn't currently unemployed i would be a patron already.

Sawdogg06

Mar 5, 2019
What is the object that I have to give to mom in the kitchen after the mysterious room I am stuck in that part
show her the 2 buckets of water when she talks about taking a bath and then show her the device (laptop) when she says the desk was empty

Reactions: korsmain

fillup1209

Jan 28, 2020
So is this one of those nudity+blowjob only games. Or is there gonna be vaginal sex planned for future releases?

Jun 21, 2020
ok I am stuck at the tutorial. I can't find all 6 items. Can anyone please help?
Try running your mouse over the screen if playing on pc, or run your finger over screen on mobile, and it will turn things to pink that you can select
Like, the beer bottle, time fragment, cane, biology book, drivers seat, and side windows

L3z1l3

Aug 19, 2018
Nice game, great graphics, the story while not completely new seems interesting. It's good that you've the whole game planned out already. Hopefully You'll be able to keep up with it till the end and updates won't be too spaced out.
The tutorial was a bit annoying even though I normally don't dislike tutorials and the explanation somehow made the mechanics look scarier and more complicated than they actually are. Also I know some people don't like the fourth wall breaking but otherwise I can't wait for the next episode and to meet the sisters.

3.30 star(s) 84 Votes