CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
I like sandbox games. I like good stories. Sometimes I even like puzzles.
What I don't like are games where the story gets interrupted by 50k tutorials (exaggerating here now maybe) or tons of mini-puzzle-games and shameless grinding. I mean come on, stats that goes from 0 to 500? How much do we have to play to get from 0 to 500?
Also the inner monologues are quite excessive. Also quite unsure about the monologues directly spoken from the dev.
This will be on the watchlist, because it's just a first release, in hope it gets a MASSIVE improvement. Until then, good luck dev.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Whelpling, I got as far as meeting the mother.

Just complained about this very same thing in another game but when an MC meets someone for the first time and it's instantly "oh, look, they have boobs. A women with boobs, what a novel concept, i've never seen that before because suddenly it's the only thing I think about while ignoring everything else going on around me ... I wonder why these boobs are the first I have ever noticed".

It just makes them look like a creepy virgin that's never seen a tit before.

It's weird.

Stoppit.

WildBillKatt

Oct 4, 2018
Whelpling, I got as far as meeting the mother.

Just complained about this very same thing in another game but when an MC meets someone for the first time and it's instantly "oh, look, they have boobs. A women with boobs, what a novel concept, i've never seen that before because suddenly it's the only thing I think about while ignoring everything else going on around me ... I wonder why these boobs are the first I have ever noticed".

It just makes them look like a creepy virgin that's never seen a tit before.

It's weird.

Stoppit.
I've seen a lot of tits and the world around me still shuts off.

Reactions: Burgh917

Spankmiester

Jun 18, 2018
is it just me or did you only find 5 of 6 items during the tutorial? clock casset bottle book candy cane....??? number 6???

Reactions: Vojvoda

talant

Jun 23, 2018
is it just me or did you only find 5 of 6 items during the tutorial? clock casset bottle book candy cane....??? number 6???
i'm not sure but it seems you missed the fragment which is kinda obvious
And for someone who doesn't know what to click to prove mom was wrong, first dialog click "over time note" when she say she turned off the light, the second one click the machine when she says there's nothing on the table
And for time fragment 1. in tutorial 2. on the top of bus stop 3. beside the washing machine 4. in the drawer on the oven, you can click it when mom isnt there

Last edited:
Reactions: bbking42

ozzo

Mar 4, 2018
As someone who mostly playes VN this game really feels like a game rather then a grind simulator alot of other games tends to be.
The gameplay is interesting enough and the story has promis. I must say i hope there wont be to much dream/time scenes as i find them to be "pontless" as they dont progress the story.
And for the people complaining about the tutorials just look in this thread how many actually had problems getting 100% clear, some people just ned to be handheld unfortunatly

Reactions: hisstoryman

mcfan41

Jun 16, 2017
It is counter intuitive, You have to choose go to you room and basically do everything to NOT perv
Well I'm not sure what is says about me but I certainly did not expect that. ;) This unlocks a great deal of content guys. And you don't really miss anything. One thing I think we have seen demonstrated in this game is that it very much rewards completeness. If you rush through you can miss half the content.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Alright, suitably impressed, this one's actually pretty good. (y)

Looks good but sandbox tag :confused: can anyone answer how bad is the grind ?
I'm usually the same way, this one isn't bad, at all, it's more like a VN with "Sandbox-lite" or something so far because there are some exploration / "find this item in a room" components. I guess time will tell though.

How can i pass the fucking interrogation on tutorial?
Hit the interrogate button when she says she goes to a certain college and show her the book.

Reactions: Cowboy Bebop
3.30 star(s) 84 Votes