David Rivas

Oct 11, 2017
i don't know what to interrogate the mom with, i click on everything but nothing seems to work. does anyone know whats going on?

baklol

Aug 13, 2018
its has slow response time and showing not responding when i am starting new and option to fix it

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
So far the game looks pretty good, but one huge drawback is the amount of breaking the fourth wall that is going on. It's too excessive and ruins the immersion. I assume the idea is to be cheeky and quirky, but I felt like it's far overused and ended up distracting and degrading the quality of the game. Sometimes less is more.

TripleV

Jun 10, 2018
Just wanted to write how much I enjoyed the game and appreciated the push to innovate even if the searching was at times a bit frustrating. Things feel weird at times, but in a way where it not only feels intentional, but has characters also feeling that this is weird.

Something I also really appreciated was the clear statement that this game will have 12 acts as having that sense of structure is really important when writing a mystery like this.

leotor01

Dec 2, 2018
I miss a fragment. I found the one in the tutorial, the one at the bus stop and the one in the kitchen. Where's the fourth one? Thanks a lot to everyone

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
I miss a fragment. I found the one in the tutorial, the one at the bus stop and the one in the kitchen. Where's the fourth one? Thanks a lot to everyone
Laundry room, beside the washing machine.

Edit - Oh, you uh, have to "cry for mommy" so you probably have to grab it when you're looking for the cleaning supplies, not afterwards.

dohapi

Apr 6, 2018
Sorry your hint did not help me at all. Anyone else have an idea on how to solve "Stay but don't stare"? It is the only misison I failed in so I missed the bonus. I am really hoping this is not a Dev joke and is impossible to solve . All that being said I love this game. Excellent job. Will definitely be following this.
choose go to your room,no,nah,real life,im not a pervert.

Last edited:
Reactions: Celldweller6

KimbelFall57

May 17, 2019
Hey, this game is interesting and gonna look forward to coming updates. But came on a snag, was gonna delete this waiting for next update but one file in bar folder wont erase, "bottom.png.1.bak " is the name, i got space to keep it but can you look into it?

Edit:Nevermind got it, had to archive it and check delete files after archiving

Last edited:

dohapi

Apr 6, 2018
simple ways to quest stay but dont stare,choose go to your room,no,nah,real life,not a pervert.

dohapi

Apr 6, 2018
you can get the 4th fragment at night when you got a broom.
go to laundry room and check pink dot beetwen washing machine and cabinet.

BoomDaBoom

Apr 29, 2017
What a great first start!

I thoroughly enjoyed my time with this first chapter. The story hits a lot of familiar beats to anyone who plays these types of games, but there's enough of its own flair to easily help this stand out from the rest. I enjoy the Phoenix Wright/Danganronpa style gameplay for the interrogations. The only thing to keep in mind is that unfortunately it's easily exploitable thanks to the rollback feature, however, that's more of an issue with renpy as a format. The character design is very competent and well done. Despite some of them obviously being the DAZ models that are used frequently, they still carry some unique elements that give them some personality in regard to their looks. As characters, there is some meat still needed for maybe the mom and son as both are at the moment kind of just the basic archetypes we see in 'cest type stories. That will probably change though as we get more time to see them, and on the same note, Mandy stands out nicely with a more fleshed out personality.

Some of the things that didn't connect with me would have to be the lighting, animations, and sandbox elements. Your composition is very strong at times but I think it's a bit undermined by some flat lighting (especially in full-body shots). It's definitely not a mood-killer or anything, but I think your scenes (both lewd and non) can have a stronger effect if you had dramatic lighting that complimented the mood/setting. The animations also leave a lot to be desired. I know these are arguably the most difficult and time-consuming aspects of developing, but the results can make a difference. For me personally, I'm not looking for super-detailed movement; but at the moment I'm somewhat taken out of the scene during them because the characters move so stiffly and are noticeably separated from their environments/backgrounds. The other thing that I can guess a lot of players will be torn over are the item/sandbox mechanics. I didn't really have trouble finding items or navigating the space, but I can see how search elements can come off as tedious to some players, especially since many tend to not like sandbox elements due to a good amount of VN's using just ways to pad time. A hint system or something might help with avoiding too much frustration, but at the end of the day, it's your call. As I said earlier, I personally didn't have too much trouble and found some of the internal monologues during them to be refreshing and funny.

Overall, I think this game is definitely worth looking over and I hope it gains traction. Looking at this plus your website and social media accounts I can see that you and your team are really putting your full effort and care into the project and that speaks volumes. A majority of my criticisms really only come from the fact that this isn't the most polished game out there, but that doesn't make it a bad one. In fact, it's far from it. This whole project just screams passion and initiative, and I can only see improvement from this point on. I'll support how I can and I can't wait to see what's coming next.

3.30 star(s) 84 Votes