extract attached file to *\game folder
!always save before edit!

open mod with alt+m
click the little open folder icon right upper
load a .urm file

how to use : Link

Rename (nearly) everyone,watch this tut ->>

create your own "gallery" (label search) how to --> Link

i recommend always to play the game one time without cheats to understand gamemechanics

mod should work with future updates

this mod does not modify any game files

!use at own risk! - dont complain to dev´s /modder about broken saves/gamestates
(look for a updated 0x52_urm.rpa file every month or 2 at Link, thanks to 0x52
if you like the URM Mod consider support 0x52 -->
)

Last edited:

Blaq Mask

Jun 25, 2019
You can read right? No need to be a condescending shit, that's literally what I said i'd do like 4 comments ago

My entire issue is that I click a button that said (in only SLIGHTLY different words) "this will prevent future erotic scenes with vanessa" I click that, next scene? chick in the TV telling me I've gotta fuck my mom. Nope'd straight out and won't be playing again unless there's a no-mom route
I turned down doing stuff with mom too, and the game hasn't forced any lewd scenes with her. It does still ask about some things though, but you can just say no.

PAxej

Jan 7, 2021
I turned down doing stuff with mom too, and the game hasn't forced any lewd scenes with her. It does still ask about some things though, but you can just say no.
innnnnteresting

maybe it's some sort of bug then? you got a save from after the bit I was talking about?

PAxej

Jan 7, 2021
innnnnteresting

maybe it's some sort of bug then? you got a save from after the bit I was talking about?

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
1621747969788.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hey everyone!
It’s been pretty hectic the past 2 weeks, but things have gone well with juggling development and the Steam release of Chapter 02!
In the preview images, you can see some of the areas at the Police Station, as well as some of the characters you’ll meet. There’s a bit more to see there, but I’ll hold off on that to avoid spoilers. I forgot to mention it before but there’s 1 more new major location, and it’s sort of been hinted at, but you’ll learn about that very soon.
Polls
General consensus poll: Selena’s new outfit accessory - glasses?
As you can see in the preview image, Selena has a new outfit in this chapter. My minor issue is that I’m stuck on whether she should wear glasses with it or not. I previously shared Selena wearing the outfit with glasses as a WIP for the Heroes when I was working on it. I added the glasses for fun, but as I’ve been referencing it, I’ve been wondering if she should keep them. I’ll be posting the poll for the Soldier tier and up soon with a side-by-side comparison. I want to hear what you think!
Wallpaper Polls
Wallpaper polls are coming tomorrow!
More animations
As things are starting to heat up in the game, I will try to add more animations per release. It’s good practice for me, and I’m sure you’ll enjoy them :)
Quality of life improvements
I’m working on a couple of quality of life improvements as more things are added to your in-game phone. I want things to be better organized so there isn’t endless scrolling. To start off, the wallpapers page will now be organized by character instead of a catch-all situation. Expect to see more in-game codes to use soon! ;)
More BGM
I’ve been putting off making new music for the past 2 releases, but the list is getting longer for what needs to be made, so I’m going to aim to have 1 new BGM per release.
Scene 15 Progress:
Rendering: 60%~
3D Modeling: 70%~
Post-work: 10%~
Additional Game Assets: 15%
Writing: 40%
Editing 0%
Testing 10%
Programming 35%
Music: 0% (3 BGM if there’s time, but at least 1)

More news soon, and thanks for your support!

Cheers,
ZeroHero

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
In the walkthrough I see only 3 hearth fragments for chapter 2. Where is the last ?
1 is in storage room at sis's work, 1 is in mc's room, 1 in kitchen at home and ............ and on latest version 1 is again in home at kitchen. all fragment locations are in wt.

Lunasmeow

Jul 22, 2017
1 is in storage room at sis's work, 1 is in mc's room, 1 in kitchen at home and ............ and on latest version 1 is again in home at kitchen. all fragment locations are in wt.
Goddamn it, you cannot GO to the kitchen in the current version. I'm in the house but can't go look in there. The options are Vanessa's room, and guest room. That's it.

I kept thinking I missed it!

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Goddamn it, you cannot GO to the kitchen in the current version. I'm in the house but can't go look in there. The options are Vanessa's room, and guest room. That's it.

I kept thinking I missed it!
dunno what version you are playing or at what point you actually are but on my play mc had breakfast with family and after that he could get that piece.

marcomonte

Jun 7, 2019
dunno what version you are playing or at what point you actually are but on my play mc had breakfast with family and after that he could get that piece.
Very hard to play without WT. Which is ashame since I like this game

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
1623816386928.png

Hey everyone!
This month is going by way too fast! There’s lots of juggling of work and a few hiccups (that are definitely my fault :0 ), but things are really starting to come together. That being said, I bit off more than I can chew this month in terms of what I wanted to get done. There were a few extra features that I wanted to add, and a couple of places that I wanted to release Chapter 02, but I think I’m gonna put a hold on that to focus on the release. In terms of the next release, I really want to have it come out this month, but it may be done a few days into July :/ Most of the big things are done, but the little things keep piling up which is making me doubt myself. I just wanted to keep you all updated on where things are at. I’ll have a better idea next week and will let you all know.
That being said, take a look below for some of the things in the works.
Polls
General consensus poll: Selena’s new outfit accessory - glasses?
This was probably the poll that had the most participation across the board for all of the tiers and all the locations I posted it. The choice Glasses - ON definitely won. This was a general consensus poll, and I wanted to see what you all thought, and to be honest, you all didn’t make it easier for me xD There were a lot of people who chose Glasses - OFF. That being the case, I’m going to do a mix of both Glasses - ON and OFF. The overlays for Selena wearing this outfit will have her wearing the glasses, but thanks to my coding effort 2 months ago, and the new way I put together the overlays, you will be able to input a code into the Temp Shop, which will remove Selena’s glasses. I’ll share the code when it’s ready.
Wallpaper Polls
Wallpaper polls are coming tomorrow!
Selena Wallpaper
A few months back, an image was shared on the Zero2HeroGames Discord NSFW channel, and I said I would recreate that outfit for Selena. I regret that decision xD I modeled and rendered it a while back, but man, it took a long time to create. While things were rendering for scene 15, I finally did the post-work, and here we are. I’ll share higher resolutions of this Wallpaper for the higher tiers and a “free-the-nipple” edition for the Heroes. We’ll see how things go, but this might be a phone wallpaper you can find in the game later.
Mandy’s hair hiccup
To be honest, I’m not entirely sure how I screwed this up, but I somehow modeled Mandy’s hair so one side sort of overlapped into itself. It wouldn’t have been the most significant issue, but I also made an animation with her hair like that. I was clearly focused on her expression and what she was doing rather than her hair, but still a weird oversight by me. I would share how it looks, but I’d prefer to keep my shame to myself lol. It’s all fixed now, and I re-rendered everything. The animation turned out pretty nice :p
Editing buttholes
There’s not really much to say here. I just wanted to share that I spent a big portion of Monday editing buttholes. It’s not something I ever thought I would say in my lifetime, so I thought I’d bring it up xD
Messages upsurge
I kind of expected to be getting more messages since releasing Chapter 02 on Steam, but it’s actually been a lot more than I thought it would be. Apologies if it’s taking me a bit longer to respond to any messages. I’m sure it will slow down and get back to normal soon. But if you have any questions feel free to send me a message and I’ll reply as soon as I can :)
BGM
I’ve been listening to a lofi hip-hop radio on Youtube for the past few weeks while I work, and it kinda inspired me to put together a little tune. In an effort to add more music to the game, I’ve been either starting the day working on music or writing. And even though I tend to lean more towards writing, I’ve been able to put together 2 new BGMs so far. 1 lofi hip-hop inspired and one more uppity. You’ll hear both in the next release :)
Scene 15 is a little different as we get to take “control” of Ellie for a little bit. There’s a bit of flip-flop between her and the MC, and I mainly did it that way so that you could see how the story progresses both at the house and the police station before everyone meets. We’ll get to learn more about Ellie, and fans of Mandy, Vanessa, as well as Jessie and Jenny will get some nice content. I wasn’t kidding when I said the lewd content goes up a notch starting in Chapter 03. You’ll see ;)
Scene 15 Progress:
Rendering: 92%~
3D Modeling: 94%~
Post-work: 80%~
Additional Game Assets: 25%
Writing: 70%
Editing 5%
Testing 15%
Programming 75%
Music: 66% (3 BGM if there’s time) 2 new songs so far woohoo!

More news soon, and thanks for your support!

Cheers,
ZeroHero

jakek

Apr 1, 2018
@ Zero2HeroGames

I realize they might just be placeholders at the moment, so ignore all this, if this is going to be taken care of soon anway.

Could you please consider re-working the sound effects for the sex animations ?

Currently some sound effect implementations for the sexual animations don't fit really in terms of what type of sexual act is portrayed and how fast the action actually is.

For example during the handjob by the Mom, while she very slowly jacks him off in the animation, what you actually hear is a fast handjob sound and load moaning while the Mom actually has her mouth closed while staring seductively and jacking off MC very slowly.

I suggest having a slow cloth rubbing type sound be played for that particular scene and a mellow feint female moaning that is way tamer than what is currently used. At the end when MC ejaculates you could play a squirting type sound . Alternatively or additionally you should think about increasin the animation speed of the handjob to have it more closely resemble the sound you are using.

Another example, during the blowjob with the Mom, you hear fast fapping sound and moaning, when in actuality MC gets his dick sucked slowly. Additionally at the end when Mc ejaculates inside the mouth, a orgasmic loud moaning is heard even though MC has his dick buried in her mouth pumping his load down her throat.

I suggest for this particular scene for example, using slurping sounds and possibly feint gagging sounds and when MC ejaculates inside her mouth play squirting sounds together with swalloing down sounds.

Let me know if you need help finding sound files for this, i can send you a ton of free sound libraries and specific sound files to use.

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 84 Votes