Emk54

Aug 10, 2019
The game sucks, it is not clear whether we are playing the adult game or the puzzle game. No solution. All objects are small.

Eosuede

Jun 13, 2019
LOL WAHHH!!! this game is hard... f-in whiners..... any way,
i have tried multiple variations of colors to un lock the Cronos battery
There are so many hints and colors i tried each from left to right... front office to Selena's office. I tried everything "clickable" to include the black and white.
I tried many options. The beach balls, towel colors, and well placed office items jump at you. I thought i had figured it out when i got to bang Akane. So i went back in time (earlier save) and was excited to try my color scheme, whant wah. Poop on a stick... anyone figure it out ? ANYONE ? ANYONE ? (echooooooooooooooing)...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: punisher2099

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
1603988853299.png

Hey everyone!
Here’s the tenth render for hitting the 100 patrons goal!
There’s just something about Selena. I really like her character in general. For a chapter that introduced multiple new characters (more on the way as well), it’s been tough to get some alone time with Selena….But we’ll get there :)
I’ll be making a decent amount of posts in the next 2 days. Stay tuned!
Also, I’m incredibly biased, but I’m really happy with the way this months' lewd wallpaper is turning out. Will post soon!
Oh and next up is Akane, who’s here to take care of you….
Thanks for your support!
Cheers,
ZeroHero

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
1604028080554.png

Hey everyone!
Here’s the eleventh render for hitting the 100 patrons goal!
What did y’all think about meeting with Akane? Nice lady, right :3
One more render left and it’s coming tomorrow! Dev update coming later tomorrow as well :)
Thanks for your support!
Cheers,
ZeroHero

Wooloomooloo

Apr 8, 2018
It was basic and bland to me.
Well sure when you put it like that, considering my tastes I can say the same about 98% of vanilla-sex games around here, but sure, fair enough. I merely assumed there might have been different versions of that scene based on your stats or something, some of which didn't "go all the way"; but apparently that's not the problem. ok...

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
1604127327603.png

Hey everyone!
Patron goal renders
This was really fun to do and hopefully you all enjoyed them as well. Thanks for your support - I wouldn’t have been able to do it without all of you. Probably thinking too far in the future, but I’d like to do something like this again next year.
I’ll also be adding the renders to the game in the next release. They’ll automatically be added to your phone after you receive a text from me in-game a little bit into scene 10.
Poll winner
This was the first time I really had to do math for a poll. Each tier voted very differently, which was pretty cool. In the end though, the Hero tier really pushed for the Bunny outfit to take the win. Second place was the Mistress of the Manor.
I’ve already got the scenario for each outfit mapped out in my head, so I don’t want anyone to be disappointed if your choice didn’t win. There will be plenty of opportunities to add these events to the game, even if it’s further down the line. Thanks for taking the time to vote :)
Scene 10 and 11 Release info
The release for at least scene 10 will be next month. I’m contemplating taking some extra time and adding scene 11 as well to the November release. It is supposed to be a shorter scene, but I want to see how things go. I don’t want to rush anything and make mistakes that could have been avoided by taking some extra time.
Right now I’m going to aim for Scene 10 and 11 next month, but I’ll keep you all informed if scene 11 won’t be included as development progresses.
Animations
For the Selena fans, there will be an animation focusing on her. Took me about 2 days to model it, as I was having some issues unfortunately. It’s done now and I’m just doing the final touches in post.
Computer Build
Holy hannah this has been something else! I’ve ordered / received almost all the parts and am getting ready to build the computer. I unfortunately had to spend a couple days talking to amazon customer support cause a part didn’t come, and then was eventually delayed to mid-December. Pretty lame, but for anyone who is ever in the same situation where a delivery gets delayed, contact customer support and ask for some form of compensation. It might not be much, but it’s something. You can usually get a good discount on the product as well if you don’t cancel, but I didn’t want to wait a month and half.
No new GPU just yet, so I’ll be using an older one in the meantime, and having this computer used primarily for post-work. Once I get the new GPU and my 3D modeling software is actually able to support it, I’ll use the new computer for primarily 3D modelling and rendering.
Music
New interrogation means it’s time for new music! I know I say this every time I make a new BGM, but it’s different from what you’ve heard so far. Different vibes and feels, which match the situation you’re in. Hope you like it :)
Scene 10 Progress:
Rendering: 80%~
3D Modeling: 90%~
Post-work: 10%
Additional Game Assets: 10%
Writing: 20%
Editing 0%
Testing 0%
Programming 10%
Music: 100% (1 BGM for Interrogation)
More news soon!

Cheers,