Ty4Sharing

Jan 13, 2020
im not sure what are you talking about?
there is no "'cest" here, only fan-made patch - so there is no need to avoid anything that possibly could upset you, if you are playing an original game.
or is this just your attempt to introduce *tr-sh*t talk into this fine game/thread?
I'm talking about this.
" This game is a ‘cest harem (If you want :3 ), but at the same time, I didn’t want to exclude people who aren’t fans of the genre ."
It's under the spoiler clickable. Maybe I misinterpreted. Hope that clears it up.

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
1603336696674.png

Hey everyone!
Here’s the sixth render for hitting the 100 patrons goal!
This outfit is going to be part of the Time Fragment outfit poll for Chapter 02. The poll is going to come out tomorrow for Soldier tier and up, so remember to vote!
Next up is Serah who’s going on a little adventure :3
Thanks for your support!
Cheers

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I always thought that there was a huge crossover between regular gamers and people that play adult games, but I think I was wrong, because people in these games get stuck in the easiest puzzles.

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
A pretty enjoyable game.

Although, the Elvo Robot character needs strangling. He is a deeply annoying but he is also an essential character for the plot. Some of the game play feels repetitively tiresome and drawn out but other than that its quiet involving

DingDongDog

Jul 1, 2019
This game feels so different, I love the story, graphics, humor and models...come to think of it I love everything about it. Great job developer!!!

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I'm talking about this.
" This game is a ‘cest harem (If you want :3 ), but at the same time, I didn’t want to exclude people who aren’t fans of the genre ."
It's under the spoiler clickable. Maybe I misinterpreted. Hope that clears it up.
those tags in the op/spoiler need editing/removing a few things obviously.
better use searchable tags in/above the thread, it should be more correct.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
God, if there's an annoying stupid cliché in writing, I can bet I'll find it in here eventually. Given how much of a stupid fuck is the main character written, I doubt that will ever change, in order to "move" the story. :sleep:

Captv

Mar 10, 2020
I haven't play completely through the new update but I don't like how the robot seemed to imply something happens to the sister/roomate in the future I hate that

3.30 star(s) 84 Votes