Alexis_1

Jun 11, 2018
the sandbox content here is minimalistic...if you have a problem with it, there wouldnt be that much good games for you to play im afraid.
I understand your point of view. But in other way. Put yourself in the shoes of the average player. Up to a dozen games worthy of attention (old and new) can be released per week. If they are all sandbox type, then life will not be enough to play them. Just because. This is why visual novels are so popular. And good games like this have to be pushed in later.

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
1603164336282.png

Hey everyone!
Here’s the fifth render for hitting the 100 patrons goal!
Going for those witchy vibes! Decided that black hair would be the way to go for Vanessa here, and I feel that it actually works really well.
In other news, I was organizing my files and found an old renders folder. It had all the renders I made a couple years ago, including my first take on Vanessa. I’ll share some of these in the future (the ones that don’t look awful lol). Still cool to see the progression in my skill and see how far I’ve come. Might be fun to make a before and after render one day as well :)
Thanks for your support!
Cheers,
ZeroHero

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
my pc keeps telling me that I need administrative privilege's for the exe file to install . I already have admirative rights I double cheeked my pc before I wrote this . I do not have this problem with any other games from this web site .

betatesterFP

Apr 13, 2018
Blocked in the tutorial. That's a bad start.
Can't find the candy cane. Searched the thread but can't find the answer.
Since it's the tutorial you should have clues
EDIT: found the walk through (in 2 words)

Last edited:

L3z1l3

Aug 19, 2018
I really enjoyed the latest update, there are only a few things to complain about.
1. It was too short, maybe I should skip the next few updates and come back when there is more content to catch up on but I'm really curious about the story.
2. ELMO is damn annoying. I've seriously dreaded every time I had to talk to him and during the dialogues I was praying for it to be over soon. Why can't anything be simple with him? I know that's how his personality was planned to be but can it be scaled back a bit at least?
3. When searching the storage room and find the knife sharpener before reading Akane's employee report you can't pick it up, even though it's clear it is hers. I hate when games stop me from doing things I know I have to do without any logical reason. It would be different I didn't already know I have to get it for her but the bonus task for it was already given at the start and Akane herself mentioning that something was taken from her.

Reactions: House Of Black

L3z1l3

Aug 19, 2018
at a loss where serenas ear rings are ive given eric the comic or what ever it was any help please
You should try to check his pockets, the option should be unlocked after giving him the magazine, but not sure if anything else is needed. He will ask you to get the employee reports on Serena's desk. Ask ELMO to distract Serena while you read the reports. After telling him about the reports, he will allow you to check his pockets. After you found nothing, you will ask ELMO to scan him for the rings, then there will be a possibility to use one of the objects in your inventory on him.

Reactions: Otyi

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
So many Errors i had to ignore to continue playing :( Why not removing this Detective thing beter put lewd content :rolleyes: (y)
Girls are Fine Milf to :love:(y) But Game Story etc Gameplay SUCK :confused: and confusing o_O
Why Not Make Mc fucks every Girl he wants :giggle:(y)
Seeing pies etc lust love could be beter show in some bar rather then on Screen

3.30 star(s) 84 Votes