Biceptual

May 21, 2018
I've enjoyed this so far. The interrogate mechanic is very interesting. ELVO on the other hand is already getting to be annoying.

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
1602818816508.png

Hey everyone!
Here’s the third render for hitting the 100 patrons goal!
I think this outfit works really well with Ellie – easy to work with too so far. Definitely going to see it on her (and off :3 ) in the future.
On another note, I’ll be posting a dev update in a day or two. Lots of great things in the works that I’m excited to share with y’all, especially now that the release is out for the Soldier tier as well :D
Also, some WIP coming for the Heroes and a Time Fragment poll next week!
Thanks for your support!
Cheers,
ZeroHero

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
1603001457374.png

Hey everyone!
Lots of things in the works right now. It’s been really busy, but I’m happy with the way things are going so far.
Also, I hope those who had a chance to play the most recent release enjoyed it. Lot’s of new characters were introduced, but there’s still so many we haven’t met yet! :0
Patron goal renders
I couldn’t end Ellie’s set without doing a booty focused render. This was actually pretty fun to do haha. It’s still going to be a while before we meet Ellie in person, so I hope you enjoy these as well as the bonus pics (and more) you’ll see in Chapter 02.
Next up is the mistress of the manor: Vanessa.
Wallpaper winner
Selena took the win for this month's wallpapers! Vanessa took second and the new character, Akane, took third. I’ll be putting Selena in two of the new outfits used by the other characters in the Patreon goal renders. I’m not completely sure which outfits just yet, but I’ve been wondering what Selena would like like as a redhead...So we’ll see ;3
Animations
Scene 10 was actually just supposed to have 1 lewd animation, but I was kinda struck with inspiration and now there’s going to be 2 lol. One of them is already rendered and gone through post, and I’m working on the second one now. It’s definitely good practice for me, and I’m already seeing efficiency improvements the more animations I do.
Interrogation
Without any spoilers, there’s only one way to get out of what’s happening, and that’s an interrogation! Major FYI though, this is a potential game over situation. I’m working on this now, and although not the most complicated (albeit sometimes a bit silly), I think It’ll be fun :)
Detective mode
The entirety of the detective mode part of scene 10 takes place in the Hoarder’s office. I’ve completely modeled the office and have been rendering and working on the image buttons for it.
*There’s a decent amount of locations in Chapter 02 that you can’t really interact with right now. Those will be able to be accessed in the near and far future. In the meantime follow the tasks and you’ll be fine.
New computer
Since the Kickstarter ended I’ve been looking for parts and watching for sales, along with waiting to see how the new GPUs would be like. Really glad I waited, because the new RTX 30 series cards look amazing. I still wanted to do my research before purchasing, which included talking to the customer support of my 3D Modeling software, to see how long it would take for the software to be compatible with the cards. Long story short, a month and a half later, they got back to me and informed me that the cards will be compatible in about a month or so. This being the case, I can share that I will be adding a RTX 3090 card to the new rig (If I can ever get my hands on one…). Until I get the card, I’m slowly getting parts for the computer. Thank you for your support – all the funds I received from Kickstarter, Patreon and Subscribestar, as well as what I’ve saved up will be going into this. I’ve got some renders that take 4 hours each, so I’m sure this new rig will increase the speed of things!
I’m also completely rearranging my workspace in the meantime. I knew I was going to make a new computer, but I neglected the need for more space. All for the best though when I’m done :)
Character relationships
****SOME SPOILERS****
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
More news soon!

Cheers,
ZeroHero

Last edited:

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Time for You [v0.12.1] Zero2HeroGames

Original Size Win/Linux: 630 MB
Original Size Mac: 615 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 111 MB
Compressed Size Mac: 93 MB

Win/Linux:
Mac:

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

AJBit

Mar 9, 2018
View attachment 862841

Hey everyone!
Lots of things in the works right now. It’s been really busy, but I’m happy with the way things are going so far.
Also, I hope those who had a chance to play the most recent release enjoyed it. Lot’s of new characters were introduced, but there’s still so many we haven’t met yet! :0
Patron goal renders
I couldn’t end Ellie’s set without doing a booty focused render. This was actually pretty fun to do haha. It’s still going to be a while before we meet Ellie in person, so I hope you enjoy these as well as the bonus pics (and more) you’ll see in Chapter 02.
Next up is the mistress of the manor: Vanessa.
Wallpaper winner
Selena took the win for this month's wallpapers! Vanessa took second and the new character, Akane, took third. I’ll be putting Selena in two of the new outfits used by the other characters in the Patreon goal renders. I’m not completely sure which outfits just yet, but I’ve been wondering what Selena would like like as a redhead...So we’ll see ;3
Animations
Scene 10 was actually just supposed to have 1 lewd animation, but I was kinda struck with inspiration and now there’s going to be 2 lol. One of them is already rendered and gone through post, and I’m working on the second one now. It’s definitely good practice for me, and I’m already seeing efficiency improvements the more animations I do.
Interrogation
Without any spoilers, there’s only one way to get out of what’s happening, and that’s an interrogation! Major FYI though, this is a potential game over situation. I’m working on this now, and although not the most complicated (albeit sometimes a bit silly), I think It’ll be fun :)
Detective mode
The entirety of the detective mode part of scene 10 takes place in the Hoarder’s office. I’ve completely modeled the office and have been rendering and working on the image buttons for it.
*There’s a decent amount of locations in Chapter 02 that you can’t really interact with right now. Those will be able to be accessed in the near and far future. In the meantime follow the tasks and you’ll be fine.
New computer
Since the Kickstarter ended I’ve been looking for parts and watching for sales, along with waiting to see how the new GPUs would be like. Really glad I waited, because the new RTX 30 series cards look amazing. I still wanted to do my research before purchasing, which included talking to the customer support of my 3D Modeling software, to see how long it would take for the software to be compatible with the cards. Long story short, a month and a half later, they got back to me and informed me that the cards will be compatible in about a month or so. This being the case, I can share that I will be adding a RTX 3090 card to the new rig (If I can ever get my hands on one…). Until I get the card, I’m slowly getting parts for the computer. Thank you for your support – all the funds I received from Kickstarter, Patreon and Subscribestar, as well as what I’ve saved up will be going into this. I’ve got some renders that take 4 hours each, so I’m sure this new rig will increase the speed of things!
I’m also completely rearranging my workspace in the meantime. I knew I was going to make a new computer, but I neglected the need for more space. All for the best though when I’m done :)
Character relationships
****SOME SPOILERS****
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
More news soon!

Cheers,
ZeroHero
Wait for RDNA2 and the 3080 20 GB variant for December.

Reactions: MadCore
3.30 star(s) 84 Votes