johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
1599624566552.png

Hey everyone!
There’s been a lot of moving parts going on in terms of development, but I would personally say it’s going well. Take a look at the below to see what I’ve been working on.
Current focus:
One of my main focuses right now is 3D modeling different areas for Chapter 02. It is taking longer than expected, mainly because these areas are seen throughout the chapter and other chapters as well. I’m taking some extra time on these so I don’t have to take additional time to make corrections in the future. I’ll share some previews of these areas when they're done and gone through post. I won’t show everything though, as they could be spoilery!
Making these areas takes a huge chunk of time, but once they're done, the rest of Chapter 02 should go a lot more smoothly.
Character interaction:
Something that I think is pretty exciting, is that in the upcoming release there will be more character interaction. In chapter 01, you were really only able to talk and interact with a single character in a scene, but starting with scene 09 you’ll be able to interact with multiple characters.
You can talk to characters to get more information on the story, the characters themselves and also open further branches of dialogue as you ask them different questions. This can also lead to LOVE LUST & LIKABILITY points and other lewd rewards :3
Animations:
I’m happy to say that my animation knowledge has increased a bit. In my free time I’ve been learning different ways to get better at animation and I personally think it’s going really well. I’ve used what I know now to make the Akane intro animation and I really like how it turned out. Still need to finish rendering it and do the post-work, but I’ll share the WIP basic render and some info with the Hero tier soon. There’s also going to be 1 more animation in scene 09, and I think you’ll all enjoy that (Not including Selena’s intro animation which was completed a long time ago).
Important Info:
There’s going to be 1-2 very important polls going out this month that deal with the bonus content in the game, so stay tuned for those as you get to decide how they go.
Scene 09 Progress:
Rendering: 50%~
3D Modeling: 60%~
Post-work: 40%
Additional Game Assets: 20%
Writing: 10%
Editing 0%
Testing 0%
Programming 10%
Music: 0% (1 BGM for the Selena Theme)

More news soon and thanks again for your support!

ZeroHero

Sesinho

Jan 3, 2020
The game looks good, and probably im gonna like it, but i had to delete it right in the tutorial cause i couldnt take the mouth sound effects.

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
The MC is sympathetic as is the Mom, but Elvo? I want to strangle that robot. It is also a good device, because there should be a quality or a character that irritates. There are two that irritate me here.

The game play isn't bad, but cleaning the office room, was a step into the bizarre.

I look forward to more as the game develops as do the characters. A very solid start and a good impressive length of game play. (It's late :rolleyes:):coffee:

Reactions: Rize

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
The MC is sympathetic as is the Mom, but Elvo? I want to strangle that robot. It is also a good device, because there should be a quality or a character that irritates. There are two that irritate me here.

The game play isn't bad, but cleaning the office room, was a step into the bizarre.

I look forward to more as the game develops as do the characters. A very solid start and a good impressive length of game play. (It's late :rolleyes:):coffee:
Maybe we can reprogram him to not be a dick:LOL:

Boneprone

Dec 12, 2019
literally,80% of the text can be removed..the totally useless inner thought and unskippable tutorials are annoying AF..otherwise,its a decent game/story so far..

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Zero2HeroGames Nice renders, nice game so far. I was very hesitant with the investigation stuff but enjoying it, even if it gets frustrating with constant change between VN and sandbox.

On major criticism though, the thing that is totally ruining the game for me is the transitions. Missing conversation because the next line of text is transitioned in too fast. For example the line the MC says to the mother when she says there is something she wants help with and you have the option to ask her about it or let her tell you later. It's impossible to read it. You can barely tell the the was a line of conversation there.

I know you're trying to tell a story but the slow text and transitions within a single line are incredibly frustrating to read.

It's way to slow when you're in sandbox looking at thing and then got to wait for it to "refresh" so you can click on the next time.

The 4 girls in the bikinis on the beach, great renders but a total waste of time with the slow pans. I was frustrated after the first girl, to have to suffer through it another 3 times and then slow side to side in photo. I'd lost interest in everything that was going on and just wanted it over.

Over all it's not a bad game at all and a lot better than I thought it would be when I first tried it, but please, please, please reconsider the overuse of the transitions.
Can't argue with a lot of that...not a fan either of different styles...go vn or go more game...mixing can get tiring. However, as much as wanted to like this....but funny dev notes are not terribly funny and...

....nothing is more annoying than the 55 screen bumps in the first 10 minutes of playing it. Srsly dev....tone them down eh?

Last edited:
May 13, 2018
Maybe it's because I didn't play the game straight through in one sitting and forgot some prior clue, but can anyone explain to me how the clues in the lamp puzzle have you arrive at the SOH(sideways S)?

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hey everyone!
I’ve been working hard on the next release, and it’s definitely the most intricate scene I have ever made. There’s lots going on, and it is a little different from what you’ve seen before. The main reason for this is the addition of talking to multiple characters. Talking to people can lead to different things like hints, story progression and lewds. At the same time, it’s a breath of fresh air with different personalities to interact with, and chances to learn more about them and what’s going on in the story. As always, you are rewarded for doing more rather than less – you lose nothing by talking to people, and can gain everything by doing so. Plus, I worked hard on those overlays so talk to them and see them in action :D
100 Patron goal reached! :0
This is absolutely amazing, thank you all so much for the support! I started this Patreon page about 2 and a half months ago and I’m still amazed by the level of support and kind words that I’ve received. This is the first step in a very long journey, but I hope you all enjoy it as much as I have so far. Since we hit the goal, I will be sending out some bonus renders in the future. I won’t be able to send them this month as I’m focusing on getting the next release out, but whether you’re a patron next month or not, I’ll be noting down everyone’s contacts, so I can send you all the bonus renders when they are done. Plus, next month is halloween, so it just works out better that way. Nothing says thank you better than the cast of Time For You in sexy halloween costumes :3
Scene 09 release:
It’s definitely going to be close, but I’m going to have the Beta out before the end of the month. As long as most things go according to plan, this should be fine. My biggest concern is testing for this scene, as it is the building block for the rest of Chapter 02. A lot of what I’ve been working on is making sure that everything is in place for the rest of Chapter 02.
One thing to note is that in scene 09 you’ll see areas (Like those in the pictures attached) where you can partially interact with them now, but will be able to more-so in the future.
Sidenote: You can’t really see it right now, but if you know the names of each chapter, there is a reference to Chapter 07 xD
Animation:
I finished modeling the lewd animation I was working on, and I’m proud to say that I only wanted to slam my head into my keyboard in frustration for a total of two times – I call that progress! But in all seriousness, I think it went well and I like how the basic render went too. I’m rendering it now and so far so good. It’ll hopefully be done by tonight or tomorrow, and then I can do the post-work.
Music:
I was actually up till like 5am a couple days ago working on the Selena Theme and I wasn’t sure how I felt about it, as it is something pretty different than what I’ve ever put together. I woke up in the morning and just had it on repeat for hours. I’m a little biased but I like it haha. I wanted to convey the character Selena the best way I could, and one major aspect about Selena that you’ll notice is that she’s a person who knows exactly what she wants, but has conflicting feelings. The why, the how and everything else in-between will be explained as the story continues, but I wanted the song to convey that conflict, and also have a feeling of happiness intertwined. This might just be the way I feel when I listen to it, but let me know what you all think when you hear it in the game.
Scene 09 Progress:
Rendering: 85%~
3D Modeling: 95%~
Post-work: 75%~
Additional Game Assets: 90%
Writing: 85%
Editing 0%
Testing 20%
Programming 85%
Music: 100% (1 BGM for the Selena Theme)

Thanks for your support!
Cheers,
ZeroHero

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
1601798851856.png

Hey everyone!
Like the title says, Vanessa was the winner for the Time Fragment poll! Upcoming Time Fragment polls will involve Vanessa’s outfit and whether there should be a second Time Fragment set in Chapter 02. For chapter 02 I’ll put the second Time Fragment set as a general consensus poll, and I’ll make the final decision based on whether I can make it work or not. Time Fragment scenes will be up to you. As the game progresses, you’ll have more choice and creativity on how they will go.
In other poll news, I’m going to start making monthly wallpaper polls for Captain tier and up. The winner from that poll will now be the focus of the monthly SFWish and lewd wallpapers. Expect one soon!
V0.12.0 (Chapter 2 - Part 2) - BETA Released!
I was somehow able to get this out before the end of the month, and what a journey that was! So far I haven’t received any issues other than some typos. As long as it stays that way, I’ll be posting the release for the Researcher tier around Tuesday or Wednesday. A week after that for Soldier tier.
Patreon goal bonus renders
Since we hit that goal, I’ll be posting 1 or 2 Halloween focused renders each week. First one is focusing on Mandy, and all I can say is...Jinkies!
Annual Membership
If anyone’s interested, Patreon is letting me accept annual memberships now. If you subscribe you’ll get a 16% discount, which I believe is 2 months for free :3
Currently working on:
Mandy Overlays - Night
- I’ve mentioned before that Mandy was coming back sometime in Chapter 02, so I’m working on her night overlays.
Sidenote: Things are going to start heating up with Mandy pretty soon!
Mystery Character Overlay - Night
-There’s one more important character that needs to have overlays. Going to be working on those #NoSpoilers :3
Story
- Without any spoilers, scene 10 is the first time that you can get a game over! There will be a short bad ending included if you lose all your lives.
Akane - Title Screen
- I didn’t get a chance to do this in Chapter 01, but Akane is a main character and I need to add her to the title screen. I’ve got an idea in my head on the pose and where she’ll be, but we’ll see if it works out.
Temp Shop App
- I’m just figuring out the effort involved for this. Simple app to be added to your phone where you can enter in a code for goodies.
More news soon!

Thanks for your support!

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
1602396457131.png

Hey everyone!
Here’s the first render I mentioned for hitting the 100 patrons goal!
I didn’t initially plan to make 12, but I thought it would be cool to have a SFWish version and a lewd variant for each of the main girls (seen so far). I’ve got them all modelled and will render and post periodically throughout the month.
Thanks so much to all of you – this would not have been possible without your support!
Also, I might add these to the game and have them auto-added to your phones. We'll see how things go :)
P.S. I accidentally made this 4K. I should have realized by the long render time xD
Cheers,
ZeroHero

karma69

Feb 9, 2020
What's the answer for this puzzle, I tried all but in vain, and incest patch for android is not working, anyone has it new incest patch? Screenshot_20201011_153244_t.f.y.jpg

Reactions: ahmed13116

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
What's the answer for this puzzle, I tried all but in vain, and incest patch for android is not working, anyone has it new incest patch? View attachment 853600
examine the right painting in the same room (night, moon..), there should be clues/words "shes on his side", so just use the first letters from it, and you are golden.

Reactions: karma69

karma69

Feb 9, 2020
examine the right painting in the same room (night, moon..), there should be clues/words "shes on his side", so just use the first letters from it, and you are golden.
Yes I did it, thing is that pic is too dark, had to brighten it after taking screenshot.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

parqueo

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2019

Patreon goal renders Part 2 of 12: Find that clue!

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
1602607135958.png

Hey everyone!
Here’s the second render for hitting the 100 patrons goal!
I like how it turned out, however I did plan for this to be more on the lewd side. Working with this outfit ended up being a lot more difficult than I expected, but you live and you learn.
Next up is Ellie, who’s on the hunt for booty!
Cheers,
ZeroHero

3.30 star(s) 84 Votes