Zerek244

Aug 30, 2020
Emm, that was weird as fuck. Dont know what to think about this so far. The girls are really good looking, but the story so far seems to be too much about MC thinking and flashbacks/dreams/MC thinking/flashbacks/dreams/MC thinking again.

Akane bossing MC around the office makes no sense, MC is the son of the CEO of the company, and the brother of the acting CEO of the company, he couldve just told Akane+Eric to give the rings or get fired. Still gets pushed around instead of playing his cards.

Steppen Wolf

Dec 21, 2019
Hi !

I just tried to understand how to show the pieces in the interrogative minigame, but I can´not understand how to answer right. Anybody has a walkthrough to play the whole game to share please ?

Cheers

Angel Espinal

Jun 20, 2018
talking about being truly desperate for save:BootyTime:
Im one of those that get so pissed about having to go over the same thing again. Though it was my fault because i changed formatted my ssds and forgot to save the renpy folder before doing so.

m.j.gow

Jun 19, 2018
when i interogate mom in the kitchen according to the walkthrough
the answers are the two buckets and the funny computer
but when i click on them they are false i have all items from kitchen and laundry
but nothing happens i have tried clicking on everything in turn but nothing can anyone tell me which items are richtig
thanks

Smiruk

Dec 1, 2017
Really like the game,but i feel like going more family.I wonder if accepting Akane offers is a good thing for later,like it's fine or i just loose a scene and should just go sex every time i have the possibility?

Steppen Wolf

Dec 21, 2019
but when i click on them they are false i have all items from kitchen and laundry
but nothing happens i have tried clicking on everything in turn but nothing can anyone tell me which items are richtig
thanks
Hey there.

Where did you find the walkthrough ?

Could you share it please ?

Cheers

Reactions: vitaxazp

Hammer120

Jun 4, 2019
thanks
yes please where is walk though

AJBit

Mar 9, 2018
So, the new content from 0.12.1 is one image and scene for Akane, one scene for selena, one random imagem from that friend from vanessa and one time fragment, i'm missing something?
I was disappointed too. I was hoping to get a little more from the sister than just sniffing my hair.

Last edited:

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
I haven't seen a more annoying robot helper in a game since Pokemon sun and moon. My fav part was when he finally shut the fuck up in the offices and only intervened when asked.

3.30 star(s) 84 Votes