johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
1611285571337.png

Hey everyone!
Take a look at the below to see what’s being worked on right now.
Modeling/Animations
Lots of modeling and animating going on right now! So far I’ve completed 5 animations. One is currently being rendered and there are 2 more to go. I spent a little extra time on an intro animation, but I felt it was worth it cause I’ve been teasing this character for almost 2 chapters ;)
Unfortunately, I had an issue with one animation and had to stop rendering it mid-way. I thought I could fix the issue in post, but I felt it would have looked weird, so I went back and fixed it. Looks great now and probably would have taken longer to fix if I didn’t catch the issue when I did.
Renders for scene 12 are done and I’m pretty deep in the renders for scene 13, the post-chapter, and the bonus content :D
The next update will have the most renders and without a doubt the most animations I’ve ever put in an update. Lots of good stuff to come for the end of Chapter 02 ;)
Bed
There’s going to be more action on the MC’s bed soon, and I came to the realization that the bed just wasn’t up to the task for what’s to come. That being the case, I made it more modular, along with changes to the sheet to make it more flexible. I went to great efforts to make it look the same, so you may not notice the difference, but trust me….It’s different.
Foot Fetish
In scene 12 you will have the option to see some foot fun. Like everything else this is completely optional – just say no. I understand that this might not be for everyone, so although there are some lust points deducted for saying no to the character involved, it’s pretty nominal and won’t really affect your relationship with her.
Note: If you replay the scene on your in-game phone, there’s an option to see a short alternative ending to it.
Bonus content
Without any real spoilers, like the end of Chapter 01 there is bonus content at the end of Chapter 02. Just like Chapter 01, you just need to complete the bonus tasks for Chapter 02. There won’t be any more bonus tasks in Scene 12 and 13.
I’ve also added a few hidden secrets that are able to be viewed and obtained in scene 13.
Selena overlays
New outfit for Selena - woot woot! A comfy outfit that Selena wears at home. There are different parts to the outfit, so based on the situation, she’ll be wearing some of it, all of it, or none of it :3
I’ll share a WIP with the Hero tier later this month.
Wallpaper Polls
There are still about 3 days left for the wallpaper polls for the Researcher tier and up. Vanessa is in the lead by just 1 point! Vote while there’s still time :)
Release info
There’s still quite a bit to be done before the release, so I don’t have a specific date just yet, but I’m aiming for mid-February right now. We’ll see how things go and I’ll have more info as the work progresses.
More news soon, and thanks for the support!
Cheers,
ZeroHero

raikkou

Nov 5, 2018
I thought I would get annoyed pretty fast by the game mechanic but that was actually quite fun. Looking forward to next updates, hoping for some more scenes I guess.

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
1612149222766.png

Hey everyone!
One last teaser before the release :3
Things are going according to plan and I just wanted to make a quick update on the state of things and what needs to be worked on before the next release.
3D-Modeling
Almost done 3D-Modeling for the release. Looking at my storyboarding, I’m about 95% done.
Animations
All done animating! I haven’t done any post-work on the animations just yet, but they look good so far. There’s still plenty of improvement to come and lots to learn, but it’s getting easier to animate.
Post-work
This is the biggest part of what’s left to be done, along with the creation of in-game assets. I’ve been putting this off till I’ve modeled everything. There’s quite a bit of images and animations to go through, but once I’m done with the modeling, I’ll focus my time on post-work, and completing the rest of the coding and writing.
Overlays
Selena’s new overlays are all done, and I personally think her new outfit really suits her :3
You’ll get a chance to see it in the next release :D
Testing
I don’t see this being too time-consuming, but I want to take some extra time on this as it is the end of the chapter, and I want things to go smoothly as we transition into Chapter 03.
I’m really excited for you all to play to the end of Chapter 02. This has been something I’ve visualized in my head for a while now, so it’s really cool to see it fully materialized. At the end of Chapter 02 we’re gonna learn a lot, but at the same time get a little more lost along the way :3
We’re still on for a mid-February release and I’m working hard to get it all done by then :)
More news soon, and thanks for the support!

Cheers,
ZeroHero

3.30 star(s) 84 Votes