marcomonte

Jun 7, 2019
very elaborate story line and impressive game. without the walkthru thou, it would be impossible to progress appropriately. enjoying the game very much... thanks dev v/r Diego
Agreed, I think it's a very nice, sexy and entertaining game, but one really needs the WT. So I'll wait for the updated one and then continue. Can't wait tho; hot fam ladies!

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Just started the update and I just wanted to say, I absolutely LOVE Jessie. Her naïve but earnest personality is just perfect.

Reactions: Cowboy Bebop

Aero34

Oct 11, 2018
Can someone explain this simple thing for me: The mom says "lets get you into mommys mouth" but then the scene just ends? I am vieing it in gallery replay mode. I don't understand is this supposed to happen or??

Thebes

Feb 7, 2020
Can someone explain this simple thing for me: The mom says "lets get you into mommys mouth" but then the scene just ends? I am vieing it in gallery replay mode. I don't understand is this supposed to happen or??
The MC was having a dream, he wakes up before he gets the blowjob

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Planned: Pregnancy
... getting anywhere near visually seeing that in the game yet?
prego stuff usually come after fair amount of bed action aka an..vag sex :WeSmart:
here is no official sex at all, while there are prego girls with big tummies everywhere.:unsure:
....damn you, you green sob irish midget, lurking around, and creamping/preging all the girls behind mcs back...

SonofOrion

Sep 30, 2019
That walk through DOES NOT HELP in the interrogation during th office murder. Anyone have the answer?

3.30 star(s) 84 Votes