bb12308

Aug 2, 2017
Renders look great, I've read that there is minigames. Is there any way to skip them (skip button, Unren?), not really feeling up to playing them...

btrain33

Dec 29, 2018
im trying hard to give this game a chance first of all i hate the navigation system funny how dev notes says about 2hrs game play..no kidding its not because of content,etc its the navigation system that makes the game take so long my god man
then theres the mini games that just adds to the frustration so between those 2 factors sort of hard to enjoy playing
this game does have alot of potential i do like it just needs some fine tuning and tweeking
Totally agree the minigames in this VN are extremely annoying. I'm also not a big fan of having to find cards/items in the environment which takes away from the game content. Seriously, who wants to stop in the middle of a scene to look for a donut laying on the sidewalk?

lassoluh

‎ ‎ ‎‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ Wholesome Addict ❦
Donor
May 23, 2020
im trying hard to give this game a chance first of all i hate the navigation system funny how dev notes says about 2hrs game play..no kidding its not because of content,etc its the navigation system that makes the game take so long my god man
then theres the mini games that just adds to the frustration so between those 2 factors sort of hard to enjoy playing
this game does have alot of potential i do like it just needs some fine tuning and tweeking
Same here, i most usually go for a good story. Sometimes like now, i like to give a chance to some sandbox games even with all the "click here, search this, go to sleep, talk to someone in the weekend yada yada", but i just end up bored and frustrated because 60% of the time is to navigate through the game than "appreciate the story".

Last edited:
Reactions: elduderinoabides

Steppen Wolf

Dec 21, 2019
Does anybody know what the code is for this update?

And the previous version of the Ipatch doesn´t work for this update

Last edited:

Shadowown

Mar 15, 2020
Great game, going to have Multiple endings and the fact you don't get forced into a harem ending, I'm a sucker for wanting good endings.

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
Incest patch no longer works. I'll give up playing this until they come up with updated patch!

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
Incest patch works for me sure you installed it in the right place?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Oh! Let me try again!

Edit: It works. Earlier i installed patch and checked the game without restarting it. Now when i loaded the game, the patch has been successfully installed in.

If it weren't for you, wouldn't have tried again. Thanks.

Reactions: AdamJohn36

erw255

Jan 27, 2020
Does the incest patch need to be updated? It says it's for version 0.12, but we're on version 0.14.

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
Ok, Mandy is quickly becoming my favorite. She seems so energetic and confident but she's just a shy bundle of cuteness under it all.

Reactions: Cowboy Bebop
3.30 star(s) 84 Votes