ExDeath730

Jan 29, 2018
Such a fun game, wasn't expecting something like i got here.

Love the gameplay and the interrogation, just hope that it gets more complicated. Like in Ace Attorney were you have to destroy layers of lies to get to the truth. For now it's pretty easy to make the person you're interrogating get into a corner, but i hope it gets more interesting in the future.

About the S.O.H.S. thing, i think the father is the bad guy and the younger sister is the character on his side. But that is just a theory, a... You know how it goes. I'm really curious about the mother, maybe the MC went back in time and they had something? Imagine if the MC is product of a closed time loop or some crazy thing like that.

After this update, Serah is obviously Mandy's daughter and if you end up having a threesome with the two of then, it's gonna be one of the most perverted scenes ever.

I'm curious about the younger sister, she reminds me of Mia Malkova, but... I think she will betray the MC in the future.

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
1607484249188.png

Hey everyone!
1 week into December and there’s already lots to talk about. Take a look :D
Temp Shop
As you can see in the picture attached, I’ve been working on a Temp Shop feature for the game. Right now it’s basically an app on the phone that lets you enter codes. This will be how you can get bonus in-game wallpapers based on your tier, and I’ll also be hiding some codes in the game world which you can find in Detective mode. These won’t be too hard to find….But some will :p
There’s lots of potential for this, but I’m going to take it one step at a time, and we’ll see how it goes.
New Overlays
2 new overlays for Jenny and Jessie as we get to know them better.
1 new overlay for Akane (An overlay that I’ve been meaning to do for a while now. What’s one expression you haven’t seen Akane use? xD )
3 new overlays for the mystery character. I was talking about this character last month, and it’s almost time for their reveal. You might already know who it is if you’ve really been paying attention ;)
New GPU
I’ve gotten the GPU and have installed it. Still need to do some benchmarks, but so far so good. I’m excited for both the increase in speed and quality.
What’s left for Chapter 02?
There are 2 releases left for Chapter 02. There’s a bit of Detective mode for scene 11, but we’re basically just a straight shot to the end of the chapter with scenes 12 and 13.
My current plan is to finish scene 11 and the time fragment bonus this month and parts of scene 12, if possible. The time fragment bonus won’t be included in the next release. I’m not going to give a release date just yet, but things are progressing well.
Polls
The monthly wallpaper poll is coming tomorrow and I’ll also be putting out the General consensus Time Fragment poll for Chapter 03 later this month.
More news soon.
Cheers,

ZeroHero

J1215

Dec 15, 2019
Serah told MC that MC's mission is with Vanessa.
I'm wondering what to do if I don't follow Vanessa's path.
(In this case) I am wondering if (for the mission) it is then possible to complete the tasks with other characters (instead of Vanessa).

Aug 7, 2019
Pretty good fun so far, i just hope we get to sex Ellie up in that naughty pirate wench outfit from the phone images.

Nov 7, 2020
Such a fun game, wasn't expecting something like i got here.

Love the gameplay and the interrogation, just hope that it gets more complicated. Like in Ace Attorney were you have to destroy layers of lies to get to the truth. For now it's pretty easy to make the person you're interrogating get into a corner, but i hope it gets more interesting in the future.

About the S.O.H.S. thing, i think the father is the bad guy and the younger sister is the character on his side. But that is just a theory, a... You know how it goes. I'm really curious about the mother, maybe the MC went back in time and they had something? Imagine if the MC is product of a closed time loop or some crazy thing like that.

After this update, Serah is obviously Mandy's daughter and if you end up having a threesome with the two of then, it's gonna be one of the most perverted scenes ever.

I'm curious about the younger sister, she reminds me of Mia Malkova, but... I think she will betray the MC in the future.
She does kinda got that Mia Malkova vibe

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
1608318278012.png

Hey everyone!
Here’s what’s being worked on right now. Take a look :D
Temp Shop
Finished coding the shop and making the icons. I’ve also done some testing, and so far so good. You’ll all be able to test it out in the next release! There will be a code hidden in scene 11, but it won’t be difficult to find. Just remember that it’s case-sensitive ;)
New GPU
I’ve done some testing and have been using the new GPU and the older one for rendering. I’m still getting used to using 2 computers, but It’s been nice to be able to model and also render at the same time.
Animations
Thanks to the new gpu I’ve been able to split animation rendering between 2 computers. I was ambitious and have been working on 2 animations for the next release. 1 with Mandy and 1 with Vanessa. The Vanessa animation took way longer than I expected to render, even with 2 machines (lots of shadows…). On the bright-side, I can see the improvement in animation and it might just be the smoothest animation I’ve made so far. Hope ya like it :3
Story
Along with continuing on with the non-stop cliffhangers of Chapter 02, we’ll get a chance to delve deeper into the story of Vanessa and the MC. Piece by piece we’ll find out what happened in the past with them. You do need to have a certain amount of lust with Vanessa to be able to see this. If you saw the lewd event in Vanessa’s room at the start of chapter 02, then you’re good to go. There won’t be any redemption points this time around.
The major choice with Mandy may not seem significant just yet, but it will further down the line. You’ll see some differences in Mandy’s dialogue based on the choice you made...
Wallpaper winner
Vanessa destroyed the polls this month and I’m thinking the wallpapers will either have some Christmas or New-Years vibes. Maybe both!
Next Release
I don’t have a specific date just yet, but the release is definitely coming out this month. Either before Christmas or after. The month has been a lot more hectic than I expected, but I’ve been plowing through with the work and we’re getting there.
Scene 11 Progress:
Rendering: 95%~
3D Modeling: 99%~
Post-work: 70%
Additional Game Assets: 70%
Writing: 70%
Editing 10%
Testing 20%
Programming 70%
Music: ~% (1 BGM for the shop if there’s time)
More news soon.

Cheers,
ZeroHero

Last edited:

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
1608968333197.png

Hey everyone!
I wanted to wish you all a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!
Just a quick update along with that:
The next release is almost done and will be out in a couple of days. I’m going to do things a bit differently for the release schedule for the tiers this time. I want to end 2020 with some good news, so the release will be available to the soldier tier and up before the end of the month – available a few days earlier. Other than potentially the new temp shop which I’m testing quite a bit, I don’t expect any major issues (fingers crossed!).
I’ll have the general consensus poll out tomorrow, along with a WIP, and wallpapers before the end of the month.
Thank you all for your support so far. This year has been tough for us all, but here’s to hoping that 2021 will be better!
More news soon.
Cheers,
ZeroHero

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
I want to like this game.

But that god damned opening (Tutorial, first conversations) with all the shit being explained for 20 god damned minutes is so FUCKING ANNOYING.

Like can I please play the game and not have to sit through 20 page tutorials every few minutes or 10 pages of his internal thoughts about everyone? Because wow... I am so sick of playing this already and it's barely started.

Like the tutorial for the Phone Messages. Do you not think I could have seen the icon on the phone, clicked on it, clicked on the phone screen and figured out on my own "Hey this means I have a message". Instead of reading for 5 minutes of stupid humor laden directions.

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 84 Votes