RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
I want to like this game.

But that god damned opening (Tutorial, first conversations) with all the shit being explained for 20 god damned minutes is so FUCKING ANNOYING.

Like can I please play the game and not have to sit through 20 page tutorials every few minutes or 10 pages of his internal thoughts about everyone? Because wow... I am so sick of playing this already and it's barely started.

Like the tutorial for the Phone Messages. Do you not think I could have seen the icon on the phone, clicked on it, clicked on the phone screen and figured out on my own "Hey this means I have a message". Instead of reading for 5 minutes of stupid humor laden directions.

Last edited:

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
Version 0.14.0. Changelog:
-Start and end of Scene 11.
-Bug fixes.
-Spelling fixes.
-Check out the new Shop app on your phone! It's still a work in progress, but you can use it to input codes found in the game. You can find a code hidden somewhere in this scene for a reward!
Notes:
Saves
*All saves for PC and Mac should automatically carry over, but if they didn’t, look below:
PC
: Your saves should automatically carry over but if they don’t, just copy over the “saves” folder in “game/saves” from V0.13.0
Mac: Your saves should automatically carry over. Let me know if that’s not the case.
Android: You should get the option to install over V0.13.0 without losing data. If you don’t, before deleting V0.13.0, go to: internal storage (or SD card)/Android/data/t.f.y/files/saves. Backup the saves folder on your phone and then install v0.13.0 and move the saves folder over.
Please let me know if there are any issues.

Ikarius

Game Compressor
Nov 13, 2017
Time for You [v0.14.0 Heros] [Zero2HeroGames] - Compressed

Original PC Size: 767.78 MB
Original MAC Size: 752.02 MB

Compressed PC Size: 122.3 MB
Compressed MAC Size: 107.1 MB

This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
im trying hard to give this game a chance first of all i hate the navigation system funny how dev notes says about 2hrs game play..no kidding its not because of content,etc its the navigation system that makes the game take so long my god man
then theres the mini games that just adds to the frustration so between those 2 factors sort of hard to enjoy playing
this game does have alot of potential i do like it just needs some fine tuning and tweeking

oh45

Jul 1, 2017
I waited patiently and silently for an update to the incest patch for v0.13 but it never showed.
Will it get updated for v0.14?

Reactions: libertypics
3.30 star(s) 84 Votes