• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
Ok, Mandy is quickly becoming my favorite. She seems so energetic and confident but she's just a shy bundle of cuteness under it all.
Yeah, she is cute and all. Definitely looking forward to getting to develop the relationship more and eventually impregnate her but Big Sis is still my favorite so far. That might change after meeting and getting to know little sis though. heh

Andy02

Donor
Jul 14, 2017
Incest patch error anyone help?

Full traceback:
File "zz_ipatch/zz_ipatch.rpyc", line 52, in script
File "D:\Games\TIME_FOR_YOU-0.14.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "D:\Games\TIME_FOR_YOU-0.14.0-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "game/zz_ipatch/zz_ipatch.rpy", line 53, in <module>
NameError: name 'extra_prefs' is not defined

zapdosxyellow

Dec 23, 2018
Incest patch error anyone help?

Full traceback:
File "zz_ipatch/zz_ipatch.rpyc", line 52, in script
File "D:\Games\TIME_FOR_YOU-0.14.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "D:\Games\TIME_FOR_YOU-0.14.0-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "game/zz_ipatch/zz_ipatch.rpy", line 53, in <module>
NameError: name 'extra_prefs' is not defined
I think you're using a different patch. I've got ic_patch.rpy in the game folder.

diego68usa

Aug 29, 2019
very elaborate story line and impressive game. without the walkthru thou, it would be impossible to progress appropriately. enjoying the game very much... thanks dev v/r Diego

Reactions: Bobby Boucher

phreadom

Sep 2, 2017
Why am I hearing any voice acting when I specifically turned the voice volume to zero? (EDIT: Seems to just be in the intro, but still, if I turn the voice volume to zero, it's because I don't want to hear *any* voices. Don't just ignore that and force me to listen to some anyway.)

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: House Of Black

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
Selena to me is so much hotter when she’s angry. Just plain sexy. Imagine having angry sex with her? Hell, any sex with her will suffice. The character Mandy is growing on me, at first she was a bit meh, but this update showed more of her personality and somewhat silly, fun side. It's a damn shame that scene between her and MC got interrupted because I was really into it, but... next time. I was glad to see that Vanessa got some screen time this update. There’s nothing more hotter in a incest game than your mom physically prepping you to get a girlfriend, I hope this continues to be a long, hard process, with plenty of hands on experience :sneaky:. Seriously, that entire scene she had with Mc was sexy, from the back and forth convo, the teasing/fourplay, to the hands on approach she took to relieve him in his time of need. I'll never get tired of this stuff.

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
1610005315501.png

Hey everyone!
Hope 2021 has started off well for all of you! There’s lots of stuff in the works right now especially since we’re so close to the end of Chapter 02! Take a look below to see what’s being worked on :D
Time Fragment Chapter 02
Vanessa in the bunny outfit was the most voted outfit for the Time Fragment bonus, and it looks really good. You can see in the preview that she starts off with the trench coat – which I also like :3
For the most part this is done, other than a few renders and post-work. There’s also going to be an animation for this, which I’m almost done modeling, and will start rendering later tonight. There may be a second animation for this, but I’ll see how it goes based on timelines. I may just add it in the future.
Time Fragment General Consensus Poll
Looking at the polls, for the most part the general consensus is more Time Fragment bonuses. That being the case, I’ll do my best to plan for that. I’m going to try to have 2 for Chapter 03 and see how that goes.
New Character - Claire
I’ve been putting this off, but with Chapter 03 right around the corner, I’ve been working on Claire – one of Mandy’s mentors, and the Captain of the police force. I’ve had a visual of how Claire would look like in my head for a long time, so creating her has gone really smoothly. I’m almost done, and will share a WIP with the Hero tier soon.
Next Release work
The next release is going to be larger, at least in terms of renders and animations. This is mainly because it’s going to contain scene 12, 13, Chapter 02 bonus, and the end of Chapter 02. I was contemplating splitting the release, but I think it makes more sense to release it together. For the most part from Scene 12 to the end of the chapter, it’s story and catching up on stuff you may have missed, some bonuses + the last time fragment piece.
Animations
The biggest and most time consuming thing about the next release will be the animations. I’ll be pushing my graphics cards and will include about 5-6 animations
Overlays
I don’t want to spoil anything, but I need to make a few overlays for a character being introduced soon :3
New location
We’re going to get a sneak peak at a location that we’ll see in Chapter 03. Work on it is going well, and will hopefully be done soon. If you’ve read the chapter descriptions, I think you can sorta guess what this is ;)
Major Choice
I won’t say much, but there will be one more Major Choice before the end of the chapter, and it’s with Selena :3
General 3D Modeling
This is my current focus. I’m going to do the vast majority of the modeling so I can just queue everything to render, and work on everything else while that happens.
Lots of work to be done before the end of Chapter 02, but I’m really excited that we’re almost there!
More news soon.
Thank you so much for your support!
Cheers,
ZeroHero

3.30 star(s) 84 Votes