cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well that post resets radiodilence timer for 3 months but no updates timer says bit under 10 months left.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Has there been an updated walkthrough for the latest update? The one on the home page links to one that was done in 2021.
Last update was nearly a year ago. Pretty sure this title is toast at this point. I enjoyed it so I'll gladly play more should it return but don't hold your breath for any updates to the game or walkthroughs. That's a long wait on nothing doing IMHO...
1691974697606.png

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Last update was nearly a year ago. Pretty sure this title is toast at this point. I enjoyed it so I'll gladly play more should it return but don't hold your breath for any updates to the game or walkthroughs. That's a long wait on nothing doing IMHO...
View attachment 2849493
I'm not sure there is devlog's just from a few weeks ago, and some other things about the game.

Reactions: PapaPhat

vtownk

Jan 6, 2023
Does the download include chapter 3? my playthrough seems to stop at the beginning of chapter 3, where I am in the kitchen talking to selena, and vanessa, after that I can't seem to find what to do next, and if i go check in the main menu to chapter 3 it says coming soon.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Does the download include chapter 3? my playthrough seems to stop at the beginning of chapter 3, where I am in the kitchen talking to selena, and vanessa, after that I can't seem to find what to do next, and if i go check in the main menu to chapter 3 it says coming soon.
That's where the game stopped at. So, no there isn't any more yet.

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
Just out of curiosity I noticed on steam it said it was released in 2020. Is the game with the strange thing happening in the park and the guy ends up going underground and finding some kind of portal or something? It has been so long since i last played this, I actually forgot about because of an endless amount of games I have been playing. Only reason I recognized it was on steam.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Just out of curiosity I noticed on steam it said it was released in 2020. Is the game with the strange thing happening in the park and the guy ends up going underground and finding some kind of portal or something? It has been so long since i last played this, I actually forgot about because of an endless amount of games I have been playing. Only reason I recognized it was on steam.

Are you sure it's this game?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I cant honestly remember. I thought it was. Something to do with the electricity station ?
It has been a while but I don't remember an underground facility with a portal. I remember that in Ripples, where there is and you go underground, and discover something about time travel.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Are you sure it's this game?
Neko-Chan Pacifica only a portion of what I'm reading is a match with Time for You. This one did release in 2020, July 31 to be precise... This is the announcement on Steam.
Screenshot 2023-09-22 013548.png

There was no incident in a park of which I am aware but there are time portals and the two characters in the red bracket markings () in the image below are the only two that can open them at present in the game.
Screenshot 2023-09-22 014602.png

There are other titles that have underground labs but no underground or basement here of which I am aware. MC's mom is in front, kneeling with her hand outstretched. Most of the game occurs right in the family's home. Then later a bunch more happens a MC's sister company, she's the brunette in the white dress standing just behind mom and next to the title.

IDK if this is the title you think it is or not. Just chiming in with my two cents worth in hopes that it will help you, friend.

SonsOLiberty, my friend, I'm at a loss here as well. Hopefully my clues will help. IDK...

Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)

3.30 star(s) 84 Votes