jllkfsdj

Apr 19, 2019
It's sad that the women in screenshots on first page are so ugly I rather look at their asses than their faces. xD

jllkfsdj

Apr 19, 2019
Pretty sure you were looking into a mirror instead... :KEK:
You really have such a sad life that you get butthurt over some rando on the net not liking the looks of fictional characters that someone else created?

Dude. Just sad. Go outside and touch grass once in a while.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
You really have such a sad life that you get butthurt over some rando on the net not liking the looks of fictional characters that someone else created?

Dude. Just sad. Go outside and touch grass once in a while.
1697588240167.png

This isn't reddit my dude... nobody asked...

Reactions: az1n

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
devs do those when rendering computer is doing game scenes. is that case in this no idea.
Been a year now... starting to doubt we will see any more of this one. Just checked it on Steam. Nothing new there either. There was an update notice for chapter 4 back in April but haven't seen that yet. I'm thinking Bhaiyajii19 may just be correct that this dev is only making wallpapers now. TBH, I'm close to deleting this and closing the book on it.
YMMV, my friends.
Adventure ever on, Phat:confused:

Reactions: Jackmcbean

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Been a year now... starting to doubt we will see any more of this one.
well stoper was away for a year (just promising update every month).

wouldn't be 1st nor last dev to switch making wallpapers only (tried reporting 1 many times and it took a while until abandoned tag was added).

• Haha
Reactions: PapaPhat
3.30 star(s) 84 Votes