The D0n

Feb 7, 2020
well dev blogs are behind paywall and rest posts are wallpapers.
Last post on their Steam page was April 21..... no communication since. That season pass seemed to last longer than the dev.
Myself I have put this into the potential for abandoned at this stage.

And a note to Dev's, if you sell a product on Steam you can update people there as well as to what is happening, too many I see release then only post on Patreon.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
mods know better than us, abandoned tag was rejected.

oh well, it's only 6 months away.

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
does this game still even going? its almost a year can anyone tell me if this game consider abandoned i will move on

• Thinking Face
Reactions: PapaPhat

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
does this game still even going? its almost a year can anyone tell me if this game consider abandoned i will move on
well from playes pov atm yes, by mods pov not. gotta wait 6 months so this is abandoned from mods pov too.

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
The Dev was going through real life problems with a neighborhood, I'm trying to remember if it went to court or was in the process of going... don't know but yeah I don't know how bad the situation was or still is as he hasn't mentioned anything else about it.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
TBH, IDK, friend.
I deleted the Time for You game files I DL from F95 and uninstalled it from Steam but still have my Steam copy available to reinstall if it goes live again. It's been a long while. I still follow the game forum here in case of any updates. I even deleted my saved game files in...
local disk(C: )/Users/MyUserName/AppData/Roaming/RenPy
...because I'm fairly certain this game is not coming back. If it does, I will gladly start again but it has been such an extremely long time that a full replay will be warranted anyway. I still remember bits and pieces but not nearly enough to resume from an earlier save...

Apologies that I don't have better news, my friend. Hope this helps. Adventure ever on, Phat:unsure:

Last edited:
Reactions: BYK370

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
So from what I see, this game last release was more than an year ago, does this mean this is abandoned? If it is then it's pretty sad, the preview made me intrigued.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
So from what I see, this game last release was more than an year ago, does this mean this is abandoned? If it is then it's pretty sad, the preview made me intrigued.
If you've never played it, you can't really be sad...it's got a shit load of content for where it as it now, hours at least

And nothing has been said either way if it's done, the website and other parts are still active, the updates have always been a long time apart.

Someha

Sep 13, 2019
Anyone know what software these models are made in? I've seen them in a few games now and got curious.

3.30 star(s) 84 Votes