VN Ren'Py Time Heals [Ch. 1 Part 1] [Owl's]

4.20 star(s) 16 Votes

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
He moves into a new home, make new acquaintances and forms new friendships, while encountering new challenges he formerly thought only possible in movies. It's not an everyday occurrence to discover that your dad wasn't the man you thought he'd be... and how is the Italian mafia connected to all of this?
the-rock-the-rock-sus.gif
This sounded interesting until
Planned: anal, creampie, cosplay, domination, handjob, humor, incest, school setting, vaginal, voyeurism
I mean, everything is fine with the typical story at school, but adding everything else (emotional crisis, overcoming loss, and facing psychological and physical trauma) It sounds like it's going to be a lot of drama. :KEK:?

Jokes aside,dev are kinks/fetishes going to be avoidable (they don't happen in the story according to player choice) skippable (they happen in the story but the player doesn't see the scene) forced by plot?

Btw, personally I would appreciate if you could say what types of tags can be expected, since the few that appear in Genre do not say much, for example what type of domination, femdom or maledom?

Thanks, good luck.

Last edited:
Reactions: xXwankerXx

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
UAGC.gif
Time Heals [v0.1] [Owl's] In English

COMPRESSED

PC/MAC: - -

---------------------------------------------

Time Heals [v0.1] [Owl's] In Russian

COMPRESSED

PC/MAC: - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

zktrent1608

Jun 3, 2021
hello is this game gonna be a
- one girl in the end and it will cause problems when you try having relationships ( or simple meet and fuck ) with others
- harem
- you can '' taste '' all without consequences
thanks in advance for your answer ( and for anyone who read this it's just a question ) or it's too soon to tell

ADAMS Owl`s

Game Developer
Apr 7, 2023
hello is this game gonna be a
- one girl in the end and it will cause problems when you try having relationships ( or simple meet and fuck ) with others
- harem
- you can '' taste '' all without consequences
thanks in advance for your answer ( and for anyone who read this it's just a question ) or it's too soon to tell
Hi, I'm having trouble answering this question yet, I think after the first episode it will be clearer :)

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
There are two versions, one in English and one in Russian. Two separate folders.
and probably huge PNGs and perhaps some "great" intro videos, or even background music...and majority of users will be "omg, it is nearly 3GB for the first release- it has to be great, insta download":PogChamp:
unlike if the dev provide optimized game 100-200 MB when the same users will be "wtf is this shit..only 100/200 MB..wont even bother to download it before it reaches at least 1GB of content":FacePalm::WeSmart:
brightgreat world of f95z:HideThePain:

either way as someone has pointed out above, this project looks like yet another fishing-attempt...new project, returning dev -does time really heals? :BootyTime:

ADAMS Owl`s

Game Developer
Apr 7, 2023
is it impossible to combine the Russian and English versions into one game?
to switch the language in the game
Unfortunately the whole interface consists only of pictures, so the translation will not be complete, I will try to solve this problem as soon as possible.:rolleyes:

Reactions: Zero919

catnapper

Aug 29, 2021
Erm... they are going to university, but they are going to have to wear school uniforms? never heard of a university that requires students to wear a uniform (in real life anyway). IMHO best to have them in "normal" clothes, that way they, at least, look like adults rather than kids.

Reactions: Khrixten
4.20 star(s) 16 Votes