VN Ren'Py Time Heals [Ch. 1 Part 1] [Owl's]

4.20 star(s) 16 Votes

TsubameYui

Nov 2, 2022
Thanks for the offer, hopefully I'll be in touch with you soon
I've played through the game now. I like the story so far, and I'd be happy to do a free proofreading.

The dialogue reads as if it was machine translated. Almost every line will need some tweaking to make it sound less robotic, and more natural. I should be able to finish proofreading within an hour or so.

• Red Heart
Reactions: ADAMS Owl`s

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
TimeHeals-0.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

ADAMS Owl`s Convert the PNG to WEBP (quality between 90 and 95), please. This game shouldn't be 1.3 GB with so few images.​

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
and probably huge PNGs and perhaps some "great" intro videos, or even background music...and majority of users will be "omg, it is nearly 3GB for the first release- it has to be great, insta download":PogChamp:
unlike if the dev provide optimized game 100-200 MB when the same users will be "wtf is this shit..only 100/200 MB..wont even bother to download it before it reaches at least 1GB of content":FacePalm::WeSmart:
brightgreat world of f95z:HideThePain:

either way as someone has pointed out above, this project looks like yet another fishing-attempt...new project, returning dev -does time really heals? :BootyTime:
The ADAMS Owl`s seems like a guy with good intentions, I always look on the bright side. I wish him success. (y)

diolo

Jan 19, 2021
Everything is true, but to persuade me to provide financial support, I need two more updates .... technically the game definitely plays at the top .... The rest remains to be seen.

Reactions: ADAMS Owl`s

kiziero

May 18, 2023
i see planned tag incest.What type of incest is it gonna be?Has it been clarified?I havent played the game yet

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
The LI's personality is so annoying ... Will there be a kind and loving LI? :rolleyes:
Well, Mira was a bit rude and not funny at all. Now Kira... I have never in my life thought about hitting a woman... But halfway through the car ride... I still didn't have any thoughts of hitting a woman... I wanted to slit her throat. Just not something I can tolerate I guess. I'm out.

rafaaa

Apr 8, 2022
how many episodes will the game have? Does the game will have a lot of choices and does the choices will matter for the game or its a linear path? How many girls the game will have?
ADAMS Owl`s

Reactions: Kakasan

ADAMS Owl`s

Game Developer
Apr 7, 2023
how many episodes will the game have? Does the game will have a lot of choices and does the choices will matter for the game or its a linear path? How many girls the game will have?
ADAMS Owl`s
About 8-10 episodes are planned. Yes there will be an election and it will have a significant impact on the course of events. I plan to reveal 5 characters in the coming time, with a few more to be added in the future.

Rockero_69

Sep 26, 2021
Hmm....I noticed there is no mention of a relationship type for this project.

What kind of relationship will MC have, …will it be a romance (player will be forced to pick a single love interest), or a dating path (a player can date multiple girls, with MC eventually being forced to choose one (or two or maybe three ;) ) much later in the story)? Or will MC be a harem king :cool: (polly type relationship, where MC is the only dude that touches his girls), and has a choice to pursue them all...but ultimately the players will get the choice to decide who joins their big happy loving family?

Also, to save headaches in the forms...it's also important to mention at the start, if any of the controversial kinks (NTR, cheating, sharing, cucking, etc.) will be present in your story (in the future tags), and how they will handled going forward (avoidable=doesn't happen, or skippable=still happens, but off camera).

(FYI, if any of controversial kinks will be happening to MC's love interest(s), and are only skippable...that choice direction will not go over very well with in the AVN community. Just a friendly warning.)

Regards.
ADAMS Owl`s

Reactions: MrBenny

Ilcoriglianese forte

Sep 7, 2023
The game has a very very promising start, I give 5 stars for a future prospectus, I hope the dev doesn't get lost as the story progresses, but if the prologue promises so well, I think we won't be disappointed by the rest of the game.

ADAMS Owl`s

Game Developer
Apr 7, 2023
The game has a very very promising start, I give 5 stars for a future prospectus, I hope the dev doesn't get lost as the story progresses, but if the prologue promises so well, I think we won't be disappointed by the rest of the game.
Thank you for your feedback. I want to mention in advance that I have no intention of abandoning the project, as a lot of effort and time has been invested in it. It would be foolish to finish at the starting line.

4.20 star(s) 16 Votes