VN Ren'Py Time Heals [Ch. 1 Part 1] [Owl's]

4.20 star(s) 16 Votes

cate.archer

Apr 26, 2021
Hello ADAMS Owl`s: Now that I have played throu the Prologue of your game, I must say, I'm very impressed at how beautiful and good looking every single of the girls are. I am excited of the future updates and wish you the best of luck with your game! Looks very promising to me.

Last edited:

ADAMS Owl`s

Game Developer
Apr 7, 2023
Hello ADAMS Owl`s: Now that I have played throu the Prologue of your game, I must say, I'm very impressed at how beautiful and good looking every single of the girls are. I am excited of the future updates and wish you the best of luck wqith your game! Looks very promising to me.
Thank you for your review, it's a pleasure

• Red Heart
Reactions: cate.archer

OhGodNotAgain

Aug 11, 2023
There's only two things needed you need to be clear about; whether this will have a harem path (mc gets all girls and there A-ok with it) and if there will ne ntr/sharing (other dudes fucking your LIs)

Den1mo

Aug 26, 2023
I think it's not bad. Visuals are definitely a very strong part of this game. But there are a few things that bother me quite a bit. Most of them are my personal preference, but I will mention the most important one and I believe that many people have thought the same thing. This is purely my opinion, no one has to agree with me, but...

Why is it that in every game where some illegal activity takes place, the main theme is either the mafia or drugs? Can't the devs come up with something more original, better? I'm not saying it can't be good. If handled well, it can be very interesting at the end. But the fact remains that I can tag at least 50 games right now without thinking that have the same themes. Sometimes I feel as if all games of this kind have the same background but a different name

I'll be honest - I'm quite put off by this thing because as I mentioned, I've seen it many times before. But we'll see how it continues, maybe I'll change my mind

Reactions: Zik901

ADAMS Owl`s

Game Developer
Apr 7, 2023
Regarding the mafia, maybe yes, it's pretty corny, but I'm not going to make them a typical mafia that only knows how to threaten and kill, it's different here, if you keep following the project you'll see that.

I think it's not bad. Visuals are definitely a very strong part of this game. But there are a few things that bother me quite a bit. Most of them are my personal preference, but I will mention the most important one and I believe that many people have thought the same thing. This is purely my opinion, no one has to agree with me, but...

Why is it that in every game where some illegal activity takes place, the main theme is either the mafia or drugs? Can't the devs come up with something more original, better? I'm not saying it can't be good. If handled well, it can be very interesting at the end. But the fact remains that I can tag at least 50 games right now without thinking that have the same themes. Sometimes I feel as if all games of this kind have the same background but a different name

I'll be honest - I'm quite put off by this thing because as I mentioned, I've seen it many times before. But we'll see how it continues, maybe I'll change my mind

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I told myself I wasn't going to try any new games
Because of how many games I like that have been abandoned this year alone

But this sounds like a good game
And the renders look really good

So, I think I'll definitely try it

Anyway, good luck with the game dev

Black Orchid

Sep 3, 2022
At it's very core the game is great. The renders are amazing (some of them are a little too dark), the UI is great, we get an attractive MC which is also a very welcome inclusion, nonetheless the game still has some flaws. The dialogue feels really stiff and robotic but that might be due to the translation, the pacing of the game feels really strange as it stands now. Given the track record of previous releases with the same qualities I give this about 8 months, but if that's not the case we might get another gem of a game. I like it.

rafaaa

Apr 8, 2022
Renders are very good and story its interesting. Hope that the game has more choices and that the choices have impact on the story and the relations with the girls, hope there is more choices to choose (instead of 2 to have 3) in the future,hope that the girls arent all slutty,hope there is more girls. The game has potential but the dev cant get lost on the story,have more choices with impact on story and relations with girls (not only about sex).

Elde

Feb 11, 2020
I got a torticollis with all those angle bouncing right and left, also there is way too much close up ^^

lordfassa

Oct 19, 2021
Fcking amazing, the artwork is fcking beautiful, the music is always perfect in every scenes, and a very intresting story, seriously looking foward for more, wish you the very best of luck and thank you for the awesome work!

• Red Heart
Reactions: ADAMS Owl`s

LukeRY

Jun 23, 2021
Unofficial Android port for Time Heals with alternative save location
( Internal Storage/Documents/LukeRay/com.lr.timeheals), i.e no need to worry about saves. Saves will remain intact after uninstall.

Features: Usual Gestures enabled, Delete Saves, Quick Menu(Enable/Disable/Toggle),Textbox Transparency slider, Dialogue Text Size Slider, Name Text Size Slider, Choices Text Size Slider, Font Size Scaling, Text Outline Width Slider, Multiple Text Outline Color choices(added 4 outline colors),TextBox Height Slider, Font size scaling,Performance mode, Tearing, Force FPS mode.

Note:
Ignore false virus alert from Google Play scanner. It is flagging every ports with alternative save location above renpy 7.5.

Grant storage permissions when opening it for the first time. Set Quick scaling to 125% if you are facing problems touching sliders and buttons.

Link:

Size: 102 mb

Appreciate my ports??? Want to buy me a coffee????

My Other Ports

Last edited:

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
Prologue is pretty promising. It's too early to judge more because it really is only a very early introduction of everything. I'm looking forward to see where this will go.

4.20 star(s) 16 Votes