VN Ren'Py Time Heals [Ch. 1 Part 1] [Owl's]

4.10 star(s) 16 Votes

ADAMS Owl`s

Game Developer
Apr 7, 2023
I must say the UI and the menu look really good. The models and the renders are gorgeous my major complaint for now would be the lack of dialogues/choices to pick. Even a prologue should be a bit more interactive. I can't really judge the story for now but at least the dad being dead really serves the plot here. I can't say the same thing for most VNs :LUL:
Thanks for the feedback. Regarding the plot and the election, things will develop in future episodes. ;)

Reactions: The Krogan Dude

Ogz

Jun 27, 2017
Nice work man, promising. I like the renders and UI.
It is not have to be interactive if your plot is strong enough.

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
you have voyeurism as aplanned tag do you mean that as spying on a girl changing or as watching people have sex and if you have any lesbian/girl on girl planned will that be avoidable

Reactions: Lucid Lancer

ADAMS Owl`s

Game Developer
Apr 7, 2023
you have voyeurism as aplanned tag do you mean that as spying on a girl changing or as watching people have sex and if you have any lesbian/girl on girl planned will that be avoidable
Meaning, accidental or intentional peeping. Depends on how you want it.

Regarding lesbians, I find it hard to answer, but I'll let the player avoid it anyway.

kiziero

May 18, 2023
i asked before but i didnt get any answer so i ll ask again in hope someone answers.I see planned tags incest.Can someone tell em if it has been claridied what type of incest is it gonna be example m/s f/d etc or we dont know yet.(I havent played the game at all)

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Well..wonderful renders...good English (mostly..few little areas could do with a tweak) but far and away better than 98% of the crap Engrish around here. Character models are good but while still attractive are no super models...great realism (though like all but 4 devs, you also don't seem to understand things like earrings are not solid and static...they move with gravity...it's the little details...sure they take time...but..)

However....Mafia....drama...drama...drama...ugghhh....could have just made a nice simple psychological adjustment story after dad died...but nooooo...gotta have the extra drama....*sighs*....we'll see how it shapes up....very good first release though.

Last edited:

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Man disliking the aunt already

She basicly pretending to be sweet and caring

And back stabbing him with those maffia guys

Reactions: Mikedazz1

ADAMS Owl`s

Game Developer
Apr 7, 2023
Well..wonderful renders...good English (mostly..few little areas could do with a tweak) but far and away better than 98% of the crap Engrish around here. Character models are good but while still attractive are no super models...great realism (though like all but 4 devs, you also don't seem to understand things like earrings are not solid and static...they move with gravity...it's the little details...sure they take time...but..)

However....Mafia....drama...drama...drama...ugghhh....could have just made a nice simple psychological adjustment story after dad died...but nooooo...gotta have the extra drama....*sighs*....we'll see how it shapes up....very good first release though.
Thanks for the feedback! We understand that details matter, and we'll definitely take that into account in future releases. As for the storyline, we get that drama isn't everyone's cup of tea, but we aimed to add depth. Hopefully, in the upcoming parts of the game, we can surprise and delight you. Thanks for your support!

!Berserker!

Jun 8, 2023
Last DevBlog of the year
walk_jacob_call_2.jpg
Hello everyone!

This is my last devblog of the year. Today, I'll try to share all the interesting information with you.
breakfast_kira_29.jpg

Let's start with the development of the first episode. At the moment, I already have 140 renders, and most of the time was spent on creating one location - the Auto Workshop. I've achieved the desired result, but I've also noticed that the main character's house looks a bit empty. Right now, I'm working on adding small details to enrich the overall appearance. Fortunately, I have a friend who is an interior designer and will help me with this. In the future, I'll share with you the "Before" and "After" results.

So, I have great news! Recently, I discovered a more productive way to export models from Blender to Daz. Unfortunately, it doesn't always work perfectly, so I'll have to study this process in more detail.

After the release of the prologue, some of you mentioned that only talking faces dominate the frame. I completely agree with this observation, and upon reviewing the prologue, I realized that details need more attention. In the first episode, I'll try to compensate for this deficiency and pay more attention to the surrounding world.

In the coming days, I plan to conduct a small survey and share a special New Year render with you.

Thank you for your attention, wish you happy holidays, and always stay positive!
breakfast_mira_15.jpg

4.10 star(s) 16 Votes